It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
God, there are so many people in here and outside of here suffering through varying degrees of sorrow and heartache and health problems. I feel it. I feel so damned helpless to improve anything for anyone and it is so frustrating.

I know it's life and we must each take our journey through it, but whoever you are, wherever you are, hold on. Just hold on to hope, to the love of your fellow Shed and ATS family. Let that love and light fill you, surround you and be ever present.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
God, there are so many people in here and outside of here suffering through varying degrees of sorrow and heartache and health problems. I feel it. I feel so damned helpless to improve anything for anyone and it is so frustrating.

Hi. You're right...a lot of people are suffering.
But you do more than you know, Night. Your loving support helps a lot of us feel less alone...and loved.

I wasn't online tonight because my friend Tracy messaged me that she was feeling suicidal so I told her to come over.
I let her talk...offered my advice...made lots of tea, popcorn and pastries and put Mamma Mia movie on in the background. I told her I loved her and was here for her. She just left and texted me when she got home.
This is what she wrote to me:. "Hi I am home. Thank you so much, you saved my life and stopped me from cutting. You are the best friend a person could have...love you xoxo".

This isn't about me...it's about how we all need someone to be there for us sometimes...to care about us and listen to us when we are feeling lost and alone. We need each other...we can't do it alone.

I send my love to all of you and thank you for being there for me. I thank you for sharing your heartbreaks and pain with us, and for trusting us with your most painful experiences. This is what true friends do.

I'm sorry so many of you are suffering and I'm also grateful that you support me through my struggles.

WIS I will email you in the morning...I'm tired now but happy I could be there when someone needed me tonight.
I'm sharing this because it doesn't take much to help a friend as long as you try your best to let them know they are loved and they matter.

You are all important to me and you help me when I need to feel like somebody cares. So don't ever think you're not doing enough...you are making a difference and even maybe saving a life.

I hope you all have a good night and I will check back in the morning. I will try to get more emails sent...as long as we keep caring and supporting each other we will make it through the dark days.

Love to all...hope to talk to you soon.
xoxoxo

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well said little Angel! Thank you for being you!

In times past, I know I've helped people and even saved a couple of lives. I think lately, I just feel overwhelmed and frustrated and like I should be doing or saying more. Thanks for the inspiration, it was much needed and appreciated.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Tell Tracy your Shed friend wishes her well.

And for you dear and other lovely souls here...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I sure do remember. Great to see you still around!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Post edited at member's request.
edit on 2-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Beautiful images and pics in this lovely song.

edit on 2-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Night

Why won't you let me dance with danger??

edit on 2-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi NB,

please check your PM's, ok?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Hi

Just a small update about some stuff. I have a lot of unread posts here, it is not very common for me. I just have been here, there and everywhere, and done a whole lot of thinking as usual. I think this time i might have understood some solid points that i can try to live by. Not the usual that every time i find an answer, the answer brings up more questions or is incorrect to begin with.

Calm times now. I have my magical triangle for the whole weekend (food, coffee, tobacco) maybe it is not really magical but if one is missing i am not me.

Having afternoon coffee now and just listened to this song, it is by Stratovarius, a finnish power metal band, one of their calm, ballad-style songs:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

WOW! Awesome song! When I saw Stratovarius, I thought of the violins which can be worth millions. There are also Startavarius guitars. This band is awesome and I'll have to check out more of their work!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Greetings one and all!
I will be going out for lunch, groceries and errands, so I will be around for a while and then won't see you guys until tonight.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Huh? Since when do I choose your dance partners?

Hope you have good music at least.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustMike
Hi NB,

please check your PM's, ok?

PM has been addressed. Thanks, Mike.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
No worries. I got your reply. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I took my mom to a concert last week I want to share a moment

Wynonna Twitter

edit on 11/2/2018 by Martin75 because: Trying again

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Jessie!!!!!!!! Missed you so much my friend!

How awesome that you went to a concert with your Mom! How are you Sweetheart?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Hey!! Running in to say "hello"! So nice to see you here!

Hi everybody!!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hello Jacy and lurkers!

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
[[[HUGS]]] and LOVE to all!! Not really ready to appear again yet but I've missed y'all! 🦋

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join