It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Our Autumn colors are just starting around here. They are usually in their full splendor by now, they are late this year.

What a gorgeous day it was out there today! Sunny with puffy white clouds across a beautiful blue sky. Warm sun and nice breeze. Ah, nature at its finest!

Enjoy your stay at your friend's house with the cats!

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
And...a Good evening or whatever it is for everyone right now!

I went to the Honey Shop and the lady working there goes on hikes and picks mushrooms. She let me take some home to try. Huge mushrooms with ruffles. OMG, they were so tasty. YUM! I bought a little bag of rosebuds and one of lavender, a bath bomb...no, it won't explode. I also bought a couple of honey sticks with CBD oil in them. They carry food items, CBD infused items for people and pets, herbal products and teas, jewelry, crystals, and yes honey they sell from their own bees. Many other nice items, but some things are pricey.

Had a wonderful lunch and great conversation and laughter with my Sister.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I’ll bet that store smells really nice when you walk inside. Maybe it’s just my overactive imagination, but it sounds very aromatic. Am I right ? What does it mostly smell of ? Guess that would depend on the incense they are using.

Glad you had some good fun with your sis.

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

They burned incense at one time and then they switched to some mist thing that you put essential oils in. Today they didn't have anything burning.

They let you sample some food items and teas and even some creams and perfumes made with essential oils.
I just love scented things, but I'm picky. My herbal bath bomb smells lightly floral. I have bought herbal creams from them before and it is so good for the skin and reasonably priced.

It's a great place to pick out little things for gifts baskets, so I may be doing some Christmas shopping there.

There is a floral shop next door that I would like to peek around in one day. I know years ago, the prices were insane so I never stepped foot in there again. For all I know, they may have new owners by now. I saw a gorgeous Angel in the window. It would look awesome in a garden or even in the home on a table.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just woke up from a nap. I know, I know, who naps at night time? Evidently I do. I couldn't keep my eyes open earlier, but I knew I wouldn't sleep through the night.

So...why is it so quiet in here? I think our lurkers are shy. I wonder if cookies and pies would help. Maybe they are tired of donuts. What would it take to lure the lurkers in? Places a sign on the door saying 'Free Beer'.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Free beer !?

I'm here !

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Free beer !?

I'm here !

LOL! Figured that might work. Hands Dave a cold beer.

Cheers mate!
edit on 11-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Cheers Lorrie !!

ETA : Chilled to perfection !

Unlike our pommie cousins ( the buggers drink it warm ! ) weirdos !

😎
edit on 11-10-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Eeew, warm beer, just no! Raises her cold beer and clinks mug with Dave's.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
OMG, I just looked at the time. A wee bit after 4 Am. Me thinks our little party must end. Off to dreamland I go.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Sweet dreams ...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

It's all about equalising the body temperature to that of the environment. Warm beer in the summer, cold beer in the winter.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No.

Never warm beer in OZ. It is against the law.

Besides if you were caught drinking warm beer on purpose; they'd call you a pommie @#%%#@ !!

Pass.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yo!

Feeling good and now giving you all a positive reply.

Yesterday i wrote that i walked about 20 km or 12.something miles. Today about 15 km. Bought six cans of beer and went to my sauna. It was great! sipping these beers slowly, i have been drunk enough in the past month so now just relaxing and chilling. Actually literally chilling, after the sauna, a good long cooling shower and now cold beer and cold water (water is essential before and after the sauna, externally and internally).

I decided to open the text editor and try to write something. I have been suffering from some kind of a writer's block for many months in a row, but if i can come up with something, anything at all, it helps my mental health
Too many times i just end up staring at the blinking cursor with my mouth open with zero words written, but it is not too serious

Got music playing. Gonna share this:

Thanking for all the great support i have received from The Shed.
-F

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

If you were caught drinking warm beer on purpose; they'd call you a pommie @#%%#@ !!

Would this name-calling be due to Australian men being jealous of my ability to drink warm beer? Hey, it's a shame to let it all go to waste under this hot Australian sun... Throw another beer on the barbie Bruce!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Finspiracy

Our Autumn colors are just starting around here. They are usually in their full splendor by now, they are late this year.

What a gorgeous day it was out there today! Sunny with puffy white clouds across a beautiful blue sky. Warm sun and nice breeze. Ah, nature at its finest!

Autumn colors are a little late here in MI, too, they're starting to kick in now. Our walnut tree wasn't one of the late droppers, it started dropping it's leaves right on time last month, lol. Always cracks me up, walnuts being the slowest ones/last ones to get their full canopy of leaves, and then the first to drop them. The first summer-autumn transition in this house, I thought the tree was dying or diseased until a neighbor chuckled and clued me in.

We're finally getting an authentic stretch of autumn weather with NO 80* days in sight in the forecast! A cold front moved through overnight, the temp is still dropping. I think it's down to 50* right now, and supposed to be around 45* by mid-afternoon, I think. All 40 or 50 degree range highs for at least a week, sweet!

The kids are pretty happy about it, my younger kid is a HUGE autumn fan, what with the cooling weather, leaf colors, and apples galore (and cider, and butter, and various apple desserts, etc, etc, that kid is the Bubba Gump of apples)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
An ATS member lost a son.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
An ATS member lost a son.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the first post I read in here and I can't thank you enough Matthew for sharing this link. It is vital that we are there for our ATS family members who need us more than ever right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Amen Sister.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join