It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Greetings Sheddies,
I am quite tired today (but in a good way) after completing a rather large signage job over the last two days, but all went very well, I've finished early-ish and the customer is delighted, so I may have a wee dram later (before bed) to celebrate.

In the meantime.... WHERE are ALL of your Creepy Halloweeny Short Story Contest entries???
The contest will be closing in the next 15 or 16hrs and it has been quiet again.

Drop us a wee story!!

LINK to Short Story Contest

cheers!
G

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I have been contemplating entering one of your writing contests one of these days. It's has been quiet in the avatar design thread all year and I need a new hobby.

I don't think I'll make it before the deadline but I am sure the next writing contest will have an entry by me...

Enjoy that drambuie...

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I missed Timely, Gordi and Operation Mindcrime.

Morning my Lovelies!
I will be going out with my Sister later. As usual, I am in zombie mode and having coffee trying to wake up.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I should have entered the contest with a picture of myself. That would have won me first place for being so scary.
It is good to see you were busy in a good way.

I'm getting good at being busy doing nothing. Haha!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Goodmorning you!!

You didn't miss me...I was busy creating a permanent spot in the corner of this thread for me to hang out and lurk a bit.

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It was nice to see you in here today! Waves hello!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hahaha! We posted at the same time. You can hang out any time you'd like. We always have drinks and food and usually company.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Welkom in De Schuur! Biertje?
(Welcome to The Shed. Beer?)

I hope I got the translation right.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Being welcomed in your native tongue....you guys spare no effort in making members feel welcome to this thread.

You guys rock!!

Happy to be have something to reply again..

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Good Day Light! How is the weather out your way?

I am just about to leave as I am having lunch with my Sister. Hold the fort down while I'm away.

When are we going to have another story entry about you and the dragon sisters????
I would love very much to see something when I get back. No pressure or anything.

Have fun!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Hi Operation Mindcrime! Did you choose that posting name because of the song? Awesome song by the way!

Oh crap, I have to run! Hope to see you around later! Have fun!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Let's not get carried away and flatter me too much! It's only because I speak your language already, it was no effort.
I've been living for the last 25 years in Holland. I like it much better than my native England except for the landscape. That's flat, boring and sad in the winter.

a reply to: Night Star
I had an idea to go write again but I am drained and distracted. I had an idea for a Halloween contest story but I ain't gonna make that. The sisters will be coming back.

edit on 25/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Reply fix

ETA The weather is getting colder. Snow is forecast in the coming weeks but only a small amount.
edit on 25/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hi Gordi,

I kind of wish that contest had been allowed to run until midnight on Halloween. Just kind of seemed better to me, IMVHO.

I'd love to write an entry but struggling a bit right now, sorry.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Sorry for not saying hello to everyone right away.My brain's a bit muddled tonight I guess.

Anyway I have added a couple of new posts in WIS's well-wishes thread she did for me. The first new one is HERE.

For those who are in a hurry (as you know I write reams when ten words will do), I am booked in to hospital on Nov 14 for my spinal surgery. Top hospital, with an excellent neurosurgical team. Full details in the linked post but that's the key points.

I'm relieved, to be honest.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello Sheddittes, how goes it today?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Pretty good here, all things considered.

And you?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Likewise
Just chillin' and reading /nosleep

ETA: I'm reading some stories that are conspiracy based. They revolve around a shady foundation called The Skinner Foundation. They all have to do with phobias. I want to call it a series, but it's done by different authors following a set of guidelines. If anyone is interested here's a link
www.reddit.com...
edit on 25-10-2018 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico
Sleep? Wat dat?

I'm feeling pretty energetic still...

...But it was a full moon yesterday, so it's not surprising.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

"But it was a full moon yesterday"

Yup, I had the headache to prove it lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join