It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
My poor friend...first she quits her job the other day and today she finds one of her cats dead.

I will buy her some flowers or a pretty plant and get her a card. She lost her dog not long ago and her other cats must be getting up there in age. For Christmas I will have to find a cat and dog angel ornament to hang off her package.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I almost shaved my hair off yesterday. I have a huge tangled mess due to constantly wearing a hat and didn't comb it enough. I bought a hair-brush a few days ago (something I didn't have, just a broken comb) but I think the tangle might need cutting out...

I woke up this morning thinking "Wow, that was a close call, I'm glad I didn't shave it." Winter is coming...

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Get some spray on hair detangler, a nice leave in spray conditioner will help tremendously.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

LOL, trust a woman to know! I bought a de-tangler brush but it didn't help much. Now I will go look for the product you mentioned. Thanks!

ETA I should add, this happened a few months ago too but then it was limited to a single dreadlock that had formed. It took me 5 days to comb that single dreadlock out. This new mess is worse though. Hopefully scissors won't be necessary, I've been growing it for almost 2 years and deliberately not washing it too often to encourage healthy growth. In other words, I was getting lazy and complacent.

edit on 24/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

If it gets that bad, there is another product that they sell in pets stores. LOL
It is a certain kind of conditioner you work into long fur that really softens the hell out of it so it can be brushed. With long haired cats, It came in handy. Never had to use it myself though. Ha!

OH and with long hair myself, I find that a wide toothed comb works better than a brush. Also, brush your tangles out from the bottom part first, working your way up a little at a time.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Found this for ya.
lol

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Have fun on your outing
And Hello to anyone who is still kicking around

edit on 24-10-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Good day, resident of the frozen wastelands. Got snow and/or ice yet? According to Night I need to go to the pet store. Kinda fitting, I was born in the year of the (shaggy matted) Dog.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Nos snow yet, gets frosty in the mornings. My hair gets messy as well, thats why I buzz it. I don't have the patience anymore to style it lol. If your going to the pet store, may as well get your shots while you're there

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I don't style it either. It's long, straight and not grey yet. I once shaved my head and walked around for a week like a dork with a single pluck of hair I missed on the back of my head. Never again! Long hair is easy, just tie it back and you're done. It does need washing a little more but shampoo is cheap and I hate going to a hair-dresser, they cost money I can better use for other things.

My hair is tangled, I don't have rabies.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Are you sure? You're not having a little extra drool each day, hmmmmm? Maybe a little bit of agitation, yea?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What I learned in the Shed today...

Men have messy hair and want easy maintenance.

PS: I was at the pet store and could have gotten the cat detangler if anyone needed some. LOL

I swear the best regular hair conditioner comes in my hair coloring kit.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Messy hair? I don't have enough of it to be considered messy. I solve that problem by cutting most of it off anyway.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

LOL!

Hiya Blue Sweetie! How are you today?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How is me today? The answer in part lies within a PM sent to you. Otherwise I'm having an irritable type day. How are you and your world doing right now? Sorry about your friend's kitty and job.

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
What I learned in the Shed today...

That men don't mind talking about such mundane things when they don't think any one is listening. Or they just enjoy the pampering.

Men have messy hair and want easy maintenance.
That too, I would never have known they had such concerns.

This made me laugh, thanks guys, a long day and a giggle, that makes a perfect day.
edit on 24-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: letter

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Hugs are good for when you are irritable, so here's a big, warm, caring one!

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Beautiful in so many ways. 👍🏼
Thank you for posting !

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Wow! That was just beautiful! So great to see you Argentus!

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join