It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Cats and butterflies do not mix. Unfortunately.

It depends on how you cook them.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I saw somebody mention unicorns. I love unicorns. They taste wonderful with butter and a bit of salt. I hate the wheel though. It makes me roll of at the mouth.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Face palm. LOL

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Tom, LOVE that! LOL I can't wait for the next video!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Blue, Jacy, Wis, sorry I missed you guys when I was away from the computer.

Starts singing …"tomorrow, tomorrow, there's always tomorrow..."

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well, hub's shoulder has been checked out, and it's been diagnosed as moderate tendonitis. I kind of figured as much based on his symptoms. He's got a 'script for a muscle relaxer and a steroid for now, they want to see where he stands in progress or lack thereof after the meds are done. We might have to do something about the muscle relaxer doses, though, they're knocking him out for hours at a time and leaving him in a drowsy fog. I suggested to him after this next dose that he skip a few doses and see if it impacts how his shoulder feels any or if it's the steroid doing all the pain relief work.

Remember when I had a case of mystery hives a few months ago? They're ba-aack, and in exactly the same spots as before. The ones on my forearms are trying to wrap all the way around my arms this time, though. We still have no idea what triggered them last time, let alone this time. The same things as last time apply for commonly used or eaten, still not stressed out, etc.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

The "Monster Shed" video is precious and brilliant!

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hope things get better with your Hubby and with your rash. Have you seen a dermatologist?

How's Bert?

How is everything else Hun?

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Oooooh, I feel honored all over again, it's Springer!!!!!!!!

My first impression the last time you appeared was OMG, are we in trouble?

So awesome to see you! How are you? Did you come for a hug because we seem to give those out almost on a daily basis.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Ooops, forgot to say, YES, the monster shed vid is awesome! Tom and Gordi have made awesome vids for us and are working on another one for us.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
LOL, this is me...

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

On behalf of Gordi and myself,
Thank you!

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Hope things get better with your Hubby and with your rash. Have you seen a dermatologist?

How's Bert?

How is everything else Hun?

Thanks, Night. He's considering not taking the muscle relaxer at all (Flexeril) because it's practically putting him in a coma, he just cannot stay awake on it.

Definitely not a rash, they're hives through and through. I haven't seen a dermatologist, but I'm considering having an allergy panel done after the holidays if it comes back again (assuming it follows this same roughly 2-month pattern) Once is a fluke, twice is odd, three times is something to investigate further.

Bert's doing great, eating like a horse and full of energy like he should be. His winter coat is coming in, so he requires more frequent brushings (reduces the odds of hairball blockages -- yep, rabbits get hairballs) but he's been a bit of a butthead about it. If he doesn't want to be brushed, he turns into an ornery, evasive grump about it, lol.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Poor Hubby, I know how some meds can make you feel like a zombie.

Your're having an allergy test is a good idea. Maybe subconciously you may be stressed as you have been worried about other things, even if you feel ok. That happened to me years ago with a co-worker. We were good friends, but most people couldn't stand her and I didn't realize that she was getting to me too. I broke out in hives. Once I stayed away from her I was fine. I hope you discover what is causing the hives. It's certainly something.

Hugs for you and your Husband.

edit on 23-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Hello.

Just a quick post so some people don't have to worry because of me.

Been drinking for a couple of days, but not right now. Going to see a doctor in the near future and talk about this med that blocks the functions of opiate receptors in the brain, alcohol binds into them. So basically it takes the "kicks" away from getting drunk. I am getting weary of this struggle. I would like to feel alive again.

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Thank you WIS! *hugs* back to you!
I wish I had been here earlier while you were bantering with Gordi. It's always fun to read the two of you together.

Ever seen the old UK TV show: George & Mildred ?

edit on 23-10-2018 by Gordi The Drummer because: Fix error in text

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

The "Monster Shed" video is precious and brilliant!

"Fame At Last"!! LOL

Thanks very much... this season's effort is coming soon!
(Do you think Robbie's worried?? ROFL)

G

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
... Going to see a doctor in the near future and talk about this med that blocks the functions of opiate receptors in the brain, alcohol binds into them. So basically it takes the "kicks" away from getting drunk. I am getting weary of this struggle. I would like to feel alive again.

Hi Fins!
I see that statement as a very good sign.
I know I don't have to tell you that you need to hit the point where YOU personally want the change to happen in order for it to happen. I think that point is coming nearer.
You know what to do.

Big [[[[man hugs]]]] for you.

G

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join