It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The Moms (my mother and grandmother) went out early today and brought me back some Mcd's breakfast sandwiches, so that's what's for lunch for me

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I love breakfast at any time of day! Yum!

Got my roast and veggies in the crockpot for later tonight.
Having my second cup of coffee, fuel for the day. LOL

How are you Sweetie?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm doin good thank you
Not much goin on today, so I'm freshly baked
You have much going on today?
edit on 20-10-2018 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that through the pages of the Shed, I have met some truly wonderful people, people that I am proud to call my friend, real friends, people who have made a difference in my life and bring me joy. Thank you for being a part of my life!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Agreed. The Shed keeps me sane and social

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

If I could muster up some energy, I could be productive, but I'm just chillin and enjoying myself here at the computer and chatting with you. Hopefully a lurker or two or,,,more will join us. Maybe later they will come and I will share my dinner.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Agreed. The Shed keeps me sane and social

And we all need that Brent, myself included.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Jacy and Damla were around. So was Sheye. Hey! where are you, Shedittes?!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I know. I am so disappointed when I miss people, but one thing I am not is an early bird. LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Light is usually around. I see you Light hiding in the far corners of the bushes.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hmmm...a lot of cat lovers in here. I shall post a kitty and lure them in.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I like both cats and dogs. The show affection in different ways

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I do too. I don't have the physical stamina to be walking a dog or much yard space. Cats are also cheaper to care for. But, I always longed for a nice dog. We have had loads of cats through the years, a ferret, and a host of other pets we loved.
Right now it's just one Siamese, a turtle and a beta fish.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Do you get BBC America? There is a show called "A discovery of witches" that's pretty cool.
www.imdb.com...
or if you have an Android TV box, you can get it on there.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla
Simon is the founder of AboveTopSecret. He started it as an online forum when he was about 15 years old.

However, Simon doesn't post very often these days. He has other things going on in his life, like we all do. But he does drop in from time to time.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Wow, that looks great!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi Mike! I didn't know that Simon was only 15 when he started the forum. Wow!

Great to see you! How is your pain today?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
My recollections say that Simon was 15 when he started the site. He was interested in Area 51 and related matters and the site built up from there. I am sure that there are still threads here where he talks about all that.

Meanwhile my pain is having a great time today. Meaning, I'm not. I don't get my morning opiate IVs on the weekends, and they lay the foundations of pain-killing to get me through the rest of the day with my prescribed pills. So it's not been fun today.

Just telling it like it is, but on the other hand I don't complain too much. Many people have far worse. My pain is just from spinal damage. It's not life-threatening as it is now. And at least I have some prescribed painkillers that take the worst edge off of it.

I have an MRI at 7:30 Monday morning, so an ambulance will pick me up at around 6-ish, I guess. Once the docs have the MRI results they can use them in comparison with the CT scans and X-rays and decide exactly what to do next. Looks like surgery is the decision, but it's now down to exactly how they do it.

Anyway that's in the future, so meanwhile my wife and I enjoy life as best we can.

Hope you and your Mark are doing ok, Raine. I was worried about how he was doing with being off his food and all.
edit on 20/10/18 by JustMike because: I corrected "fin" to "fun", along with a few other things. Please mentally correct any other typos yourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

i am am not here, i am sleepiiing. not now.but soon.
hugs hugs

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

oh, thanks. i see. you know i was confused with an introduction post last night and so i went to check the introduction forum then i saw his post and saw there was like two owners.but that wasnt the suprising part. i get confused for nothing at all anyway
because this morning i realized the fact i got confused about that introduction post was because i was looking at the wrong place.
i felt a little silly but it vanished soon. because probably i read another thing. yeaah what was i saying. ermm good niiighhht
) hugs hugs.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join