It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I think he meant that

the Fellowship of the Ring entered Moria through the Doors,[5] but initially Gandalf could not find out the password to open them. Merry Brandybuck unknowingly gave Gandalf the answer by asking, "What does it mean by speak, friend, and enter?" When Gandalf realized that the correct translation was "Say friend and enter" he sprang up, laughed, and said "Mellon", which means "friend" in Sindarin, and the Doors opened. Shortly thereafter, the Watcher in the Water attacked the Fellowship and shut the Doors behind them.[1]

source

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

oh, i see what you meaaan
you are very niice

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I like how they do this cover

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

If this is the first time he's been to The Shed, he has a lot of catching up to do

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

yaay! nice idea. i ll smoke too. maybe if we cheer everyday, he ll come everyday? i dont know just an idea. maybe he was joking, i think he was. because it feels funny.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

this funny too
i wonder what i should drink with cigarette. berry juice!
edit on 20-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I always found coffee to be the best companion to a smoke

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

If this is the first time he's been to The Shed, he has a lot of catching up to do

I doubt he's into pixie drinks and chitchat...but it was nice of him to acknowledge us. The Shed members are big participants in the short story writing contests. We do more than just sit around eating donuts, lol.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

it iisss..this time i went for a change. and then i took shower..it was wonderful
except bebito again slided into the bathtube.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
where is Night?

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

She likes staying up late, so I assume she is still sleeping

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

oh, that's nice
sleeping is great.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Just getting in here and am way behind. I'm going to catch up.

Hello to whoever is still here!

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

The only threads I really participate in are The Shed and the Acronym Game. A lot of the others are depressing.

I have to disagree with you on that statement. There are many interesting threads on ATS beyond the Shed, and many members may find the Shed boring and depressing.

The Shed also breaks T&C’s by asking personal info from members. Not a big deal to me, but technically a no no.

Not looking for an argument Brent and Blue, just stating an observation and an opinion.

The Shed is great for some, not so much for others. I’m happy we have many threads to choose to participate in.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just had one cup of coffee. Need another for sure. I was just thinking about the up coming Holidays and I'm so not ready. The work on the apartment is coming along slowly and so things are in disarray. I'd like to do a bit of decorating to cheer the place up. If I wasn't so tired, I could try to organize things.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It was just my personal opinion, wasn't trying to talk for anyone else
sorry if it came across that way. I have no interest in the political threads, which seem to be the most popular at the moment. I mostly stay in the "off topic" section of ATS.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

It was just my personal opinion, wasn't trying to talk for anyone else
sorry if it came across that way. I have no interest in the political threads, which seem to be the most popular at the moment. I mostly stay in the "off topic" section of ATS.

I like the off topic threads as well, though I do find the political threads interesting as well.
Each to their own ! 😁✌🏼🍻

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I don't participate in the political threads, but do learn things from them. There are some fascinating threads that pop up on the boards and I will read and sometimes participate there. I like being there for our fellow ATS family in their times of need if they have lost a family member or pet or something. You get to learn more about our fellow members in some threads besides the Shed, so I still poke around all over the place.

I ignore threads that don't interest me. It's ok Brent and Blue, you have The Shed. We'll always be here as long as I can help it.

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I also like the UFO and paranormal threads and some of the philosophy and science type things. I'll give stars and flags even if I don't participate. I often find that someone else has always said what I would have said so it would be redundant to repeat. I may say I agree with a certain theory or whatever.

OH and the writers...their stories and poems/prose.
edit on 20-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What's for lunch in the Shedlands?

I have to make my pot roast for supper tonight.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join