It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

That's a nice place you have there Damla
Morning Shedittes, hope everyone is doin' good

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The only pet I have ever had to force feed was my beautiful Himalayan boy Tai. He was close to 20 years old and I couldn't bear it. He was miserable and did not want the food. We made the painful decision of having to put him to sleep. It was just gut wrenching. He had collapsed during the week previous and was sent to the vets. I don't even know what the diagnosis was, but at that age, if he needed an operation, he wouldn't have made it. I blocked out the exact memory of what happened.

I had bottle fed a few kittens in my time which was a rewarding and joyful experience.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Damla your home looks beautiful! It looks comfortable and inviting. Very nice.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hello Brent! Good to see you! How is everything out your way? Chilly here. Brrrr!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Not bad here, good actually. I just found out I'm getting a computer for my Bday next month
Been using moms.
It's actually warm here, about 48F which is warm to me lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Wow, great Birthday gift coming up for you! Remind me when it gets closer to your Birthday so we can throw a party in here. What shall the theme be?

Ah yes, you love the cold. The cold itself doesn't me, just my body with aches and pains. I hate heat and humidity and this past Summer was a scorcher!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
oh things escalated so quickly here. an ex texted and said something about killing himself. i said go to a consultant and he said no, he always goes no when he talks depressed cries and i say go to a doctor. so i called police to check on him. my mind is so confused at the moment. they said they ll check him now.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He is very luck to have a friend like you

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very wise of you to call the police in a case like that. It's so hard for anyone who has any emotional involvement. The police can deal with this professionally and can contact any medical help that might be needed, or organize ambulance transport and everything.

The fact that he sent you a text means he's crying out for help and attention. But it's still a dangerous situation for him, so unless a person is professionally trained to help people with these problems -- and in person -- the best thing to do is exactly what you did.

Hugs to you, Damla. And try to be calm and not worry too much. You did the right thing and I "applaud" you for it.

edit on 15/10/18 by JustMike because: typos etc

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Oh no! You did good Damla! Now he will be in capable hands. Like JustMike said, since he texted you, it was a cry for help and he doesn't really want to die. It will take time, but I hope he comes through it all in the end.

edit on 15-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I love that pic of the monkey

My mom is the one who started me watching GH.
When I was young I would come home from elementary school and watch it with her.
Way back in the Luke and Laura days.

Then she went to school to become a nurse, and we both stopped watching it.

When I moved to vermont for the first few years, I had no tv,or internet, just satellite and terrestrial radio. I finally set up an antenna and got reception for a few local channels, one of Those was an ABC affiliate that played GH.

When my mom and dad moved up here I got her back into it and it now is part of the routine

I'm not gonna lie ..there have been many times where I take a "break" from the garden ,walk up the hill and plant my ass in front of the tube from 2pm to 3pm..

Notice it just ended, hence me being here now..lol

And believe me I know how lucky I am to be able to have this time. I'd also like to say for the record, they have done and continue to do a hell of a lot more for me than I could ever repay.

/bigGroup-twoScoops-magicalNotmathematical-notatAllPractical-endlessFractal-notFictionTotallyFactual-horizontalAndLateral-Hugs!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

my head is like a ghost. it feels so thin. i played with bebito a little to cheer up a little. polite went he called because he had blocked me after the text. i had blocked his calls but he could text me after the break up. then now he texted saying dont block my calls again. it is just weird,what was that really. he..i dont understand. bebito is my cat. that's how i call him.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I love your creative hugs!

At one time, my Mom got me hooked on Days Of Our Lives. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

My mom and gramma watch general hospital. I like the dude that plays Franco. He plays crazy really well

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Three things..

1. I've been here 8 years and speak English as my first language and still haven't figured out how to upload a pic from my phone. So Kudos for that!

2. What a gorgeous room! I like how it's so open and spacious, and clutter free.

3. I'd say you handled your ex boyfriend's situation perfectly. If he is crying out for help genuinely, you may have saved his life. No matter what happens you are not to blame and should feel no guilt.

---

Justmike,
With what your dealing with , especially the lack of serious medication, I completely understand what happened last night, but I also think it took real class to come back apologize and own it like a man.

I hope you are feeling better today bro

---

Night,
I'm sorry to hear about MARK, does he have a favorite meal?perhaps you can bribe him into eating

/Hug

---

Autolurker,
I too often find it difficult to find the right words that will reflect genuinely the emotion I am trying to convey when others are having a rough go. Especially over the internet. I have a very emotive face, one glance at me and you know exactly where I am coming from.. so much harder over a chat board.

---
Ok sheddigians, don't be up to too much shedannigans while I'm gone :p
I'm off to take care of the kitty litter and take a shower,I can't not take a shower after dealing with that chore..

/Hugs gang!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's nice that you are there for your X Damla. Bebeto is a cute name for your cat.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I used to think soap operas were stupid, until I started watching one. So many twists and turns and on the edge of your seat stuff. Sort of like my life. LOL

I haven't seen one in years now.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

There is no coaxing Mark to eat. His favorite meals are extremely unhealthy. Thanks for the concern though!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Mike, Joe and everyone else you are always in my thoughts and when needed, my prayers. I'm not functioning well today due to lack of sleep last night so typing is quite a challenge.

Nonetheless, Night, you have a PM from myself.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join