It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Thank you for the coffee Damla, I really need it!

Enjoyed the songs this morning, especially Celine Dion.

Hope you are well today.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinocchio
*Salutes All Shedians, With Mi'Cups Tipped Up To The Shedlands*

Greetings Dearest Folk...

Are We Bringing The Dragons Home T'day...
Or Will Play A Little Longer Out In The Wilds...???

Let them play and enjoy the crisp Autumn air. Take them home at night so they can get settled and ready for a new day tomorrow.

How are you doing today? Any plans?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Glad you're feeling a little better Nyiah! Sounds like you could use more rest though. I'll make you some chicken soup.

Hug Burt for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

You go pamper yourself girl, take those twelve hours, take a long bath or what ever you do to feel better.
Is Bert OK,

Lol,I wish. I can give the kids the day off for homeschooling & tell them to do whatever they want & they'll keep occupied easily enough, but Bert still needs force-fed every few hours at least through tomorrow. He didn't eat his overnight salad last night again, so he gets a full dose of slurry food until he does polish his bowl. You were doing good, buddy, now's not the time to get stubborn about it!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

You haven't found your room yet? I'll have to help you with my Elvan senses. Oh, it's...that way. Points to the right.

Need more coffee and something to eat. Sits in the kitchen waiting for something to magically appear.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh no. Poor Bert! It must be exhausting to feed him every three hours. Did you have to do it through the night as well?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Need more coffee and something to eat. Sits in the kitchen waiting for something to magically appear.

Here you go, Raine...

edit on 15/10/18 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thank you for the coffee, Damla.

Damla, I am very sorry that I was upset with you yesterday. It was just a bad night for me. That does not excuse my behaviour, but please forgive me.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Wow, YUM! Thank you Sweetheart!

So good to see you today! I know you were having a tough time last night and felt so bad. Between worrying about you and Mark, it was harder than ever to sleep, but I did sleep. Big hug!

How are things today?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Now crying happy tears. So very grateful.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

but i didnt see bad behaviour. really. thanks a lot

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

thanks for asking
i cleaned the whooole house
i reorginized some shelves and doing laundry now. it was a very good day and i watched a movie too.

oh i forgot i also took care of the flowers. because my cat liked to play with their soil and scatter the soil everywheres and so i put some shiney stones on their soil now he cant reach it

edit on 15-10-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Wow, you got a lot done! Good idea putting the stones in your plant soil. I hope I have the energy later to get something done myself today.

What kind of movie did you watch? I love movies!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thank you, and sorry for last night.

Today's a lot better. Had my IV this morning and the doc gave me a scrip to get a new supply of fentanyl -- my secondary back-up medication for "breakthrough" pain episodes. Pharmacy doesn't have it in stock so they had to order it in. (I don't blame them. It's not the sort of thing a pharmacist wants sitting around in their storeroom. Too much chance of being burgled if certain people find out they have it in stock.) So, I can pick it up tomorrow.

Last night was especially hard because I can't have my morning "maintenance" painkiller IV (drip) on weekends as the doctor's rooms are closed. I kind of got through Saturday but by Sunday I was really struggling. I only had my "daily" medications to get by with, and without the morning IV they just don't work so well.

By Sunday evening I'd run out of my fentanyl tabs and only had my once-in-12-hours medication left and couldn't take any more of it that so soon. So... Yeah. It was not a fun night.

Very glad to hear that Mark finally had something to eat. Does he often have these bouts of loss of appetite?

edit on 15/10/18 by JustMike because: tidying up

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thank you. You're very kind.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Oh no. Poor Bert! It must be exhausting to feed him every three hours. Did you have to do it through the night as well?

Roughly every 3 hours to try to get about 10 CCs of mushy food in him. He has to get around 100 CCs daily to ward off malnourishment... You can technically go as few as 3 times a day so long as it's the proper fraction you're getting in them, but I'd imagine 30+ CCs in a 4 lb rabbit is like trying to stuff a whole turkey in there at once or something. I could try getting 25 in him every 6 hours, but his issue isn't his ability to pack it away, it's getting annoyed & fighting back (spitting it out, avoiding the syringe, etc) after the first 5 CCs. He doesn't make this easy, it's like trying to feed an uncooperative toddler.

Edit: The downside to this critical care food is it's akin to a nutrient-dense metamucil, so when he poos (and he is pooing) it's not the classic dry & dense bunny poo pellets, it's mushy and sticky, and sticking to his butt fur & boy bits. I just got done giving him a bath to clean that off, he didn't make THAT easy, either.
edit on 10/15/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/15/2018 by Nyiah because: Oops, fat-fingered the wrong number. That's 25 CCs every 6 hours, not 15.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

cowboys and aliens.
i liked it. tomorrow i ll wash curtains i guess. i should do before temperatures get cold

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I washed some of our curtains a few weeks back. I just love hanging them up afterwards; they look so clean and have that wonderful "washing" aroma!

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

yes i do same too.
) i also wash the armchairs. they smell good too after washing. since i have lots of white in the house it requires lots of maintainence. i d show but fotos seem big to upload i think.oh ok i resized them

the other side but same room

taking the dust off the selves taking some time but when i do it i like it

my small room is white again but bedroom black.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

No need to apologies. I could tell just how bad a night you were having and my heart went out to you. Pain can really affect us big time. I used to tell Mark, just get a gun and shoot me now. Kidding of course, but man...OW! LOL

Mark, if he isn't hungry, he won't eat, even though he is diabetic and should eat his 3 meals a day. He has been having episodes of sleeping all day and into the night. One Doc changed a med for him hoping it would help. I keep a close eye on him. It's scary because of his kidneys and his Docs were saying he was heading for dialysis if things didn't change.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join