It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Damla, sweet pea, Mike is in trouble, in here we help each other through such things. Life can be very hard. Hugs.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i call this test a success. pill is definitely not working. there was a decline during first minutes after i took it pain even got worse. this is something.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

yes.ok. i like this

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mr Bert is doing much better today. Still getting force-fed his slurry, but not as much at a time now because he's had enough of that and is eating small amounts of his foods voluntarily. He's also decided that going under the furniture is worth the risk now, and I'm getting really tired of flushing him out from under the couch when he plays Catch Me If You Can when it's time to make him eat

I also have a nasty sinus headache today and some sinus congestion. I had a very hot pepper a while ago in some soup, that did help clear the sinuses considerably. The headache also lessened slightly, but I still don't feel great. It's a shame, today was a wonderful, mild day after so many 40 and 50 degree ones -- it was 60* outside. Not that I don't like colder days, but days in the 60*s is about as cool as it can get and I can still clean the carpet & have it dry reasonably fast.
I was looking forward to cracking windows upstairs and shampooing the carpet. The living room was done over the course of 3 days (moving furniture a little at a time and keeping the room usable) It looks fantastic now, the carpet is even fluffy again. I really wanted to get upstairs done, but I don't think I could tolerate the shampooer noise right now...

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Wow, you sound stressed girl,
Look at this guy.

Chilli pepper is an excellent idea, it activates a pain response and creates endorphins. Go Chilli.

I am happy to hear Bert is doing better. I am all ears.

edit on 14-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: poop

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I was worried about Bert there for a while. Happy to hear he is doing better. I hope your headache improves more as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
My very distant Scottish roots call me to post this.

And perhaps it applies to us.

You make me feel special, thank you. You make me honest, you make me strive to be a better person. And there is a long way to go.

edit on 14-10-2018 by WalkInSilence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Thanks Blue, you are a gem.
How are you?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I hope Jcy's friend Belinda is doing ok. Being in the hospital, she is in good hands.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Asking for prayers, good vibes or whatever for Mark. He has been sleeping all day and night and hasn't eaten yet. I am very worried about his kidneys and other health issues. My stomach is in a knot from worry.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

OH Dear this isn't a good day is it.
You have my prayers and great big hugs coming your way.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Thank you! His blood pressure is high and his diabetes number was really high. He took another shot of insulin to bring that down. Keeping an eye on him. My anxiety is and depression are pretty bad. Trying to take deep breaths.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Thanks Blue, you are a gem.
How are you?

Overall sore but getting by waiting for this month to get over with in hopes of hearing good news from Social Security shortly afterwards

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You and Mark are in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Thank you Blue and you are in mine!

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Sorry I am quiet at times when people are in crisis. I just don't know what to say. Know that I'm thinking of you all.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Awww, Hunny, that is a perfect response. Just knowing that our friends care can make a difference in our lives when we need it the most.

You guys can still come in and be yourselves and have fun if you can. It's ok.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I know a lot of you are dealing with issues of your own, but I am still here for you all. I want to be. Much love!

Now have a virtual drink and relax as best you can. I know I will be.

Please my dear friends, come on in and don't be afraid to chat or tell a story or be funny or share your music or whatever.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

new topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join