It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

If it's going on Gordi's credit card then absolutely!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I feel sorry for my Credit Card Company!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I've been telling him that for I don't know how long. Maybe one day he will listen.

Went out on my first black Friday ever and only because I had to. Walmart was a hell of a lot less crowded than last week. I guess everyone figures they won't go out because it will be a madhouse. It wasn't.

Felt so good to be out since Mark was feeling better and his numbers were where I didn't have to freak out. That makes two years I missed family gatherings for Thanksgiving now. One year I was sick and this year Mark almost ended up in the hospital. So I'm relieved that I got to spend time with my friend Linda, had a cheap but yummy meal, got our groceries, my meds and other things today.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
I feel sorry for my Credit Card Company!

What credit card? I didn't see any credit card. Whistles and gets a pixie drink. Oh hi Gordi! Want a dram or something?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

What credit card? I didn't see any credit card. Whistles and gets a pixie drink. Oh hi Gordi! Want a dram or something?

Does a Bear Sh*t in the woods?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately, my bed is calling....
I sung a few songs tonight at my Aunt Isobels 80th birthday.
It went well.
Great party, but I am now ready for my bed.

Goodnight shedland,

Gx

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Oh darn, we can't party? Ok, ok. Sweetest dreams Hunny!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

lolol!!!!

Cheeky Gimme

Update me on the loss, I mean errrrr their win!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hubby decided to cook one of those 15 lb turkeys tonight. Mostly because there's just no room in the freezer to store it for future use.
Problem was, he didn't cook it long enough. A little under 3 hours isn't anywhere near long enough for a bird of that size, yuck.

Hubby, being a stubborn specimen of maleness, insisted it was fine, and proceeded to slice the breast meat off it. I pointed out it didn't even smell done, let alone look convincingly done. A properly done turkey can be moist and juicy, yes, but this was excessive juice, and still on the pinkish side. I.E, NOT. DONE. YET.

He stilled argued it was done.

Listen ladies & gents, I already utterly hate turkey (I find it pretty revolting, especially the smell) but that was enough to make me physically gag.

After he triumphantly laid down for a nap, thinking he won the argument, I ended up piling all the slices back on as best I could to minimize drying them out and cooking it for another hour and a half.

Yeah, it's dried out like a stereotypical turkey now. Even covering with tin foil & adding butter and water didn't prevent that. Some pieces dried out pretty damn bad. BUT, the damn thing is thoroughly cooked now.

My appetite is still deader than an Egyptian pharaoh thanks to the under-cooked spectacle earlier. I might poke at the pumpkin pie, but I have absolutely no desire to eat any kind of meal yet tonight.

And the house stinks like turkey. I'm not a happy camper tonight

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oklahoma 35 - WVU 35 with 10:32 left in the 3rd quarter.
edit on 23-11-2018 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
They might do this! How exciting!
a reply to: gimmefootball400

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm happy to read that Marc is doing better. I can only worry so much before I have to steal a car and come over to help out.

Glad you survived shopping today.

Expect an email in a few minutes about my Thanksgiving.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Mountaineers 49 - Oklahoma 45 at the end of the 3rd Quarter from Mountaineer Field

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Looks like Zazz and Chooch are talking sports, Nyiah's Hubby insists he knows how to cook a turkey and doesn't, Sheye posted a good song, and Blue... thank you, Mark is better today and yes, I survived black Friday and read your mail. I will reply tomorrow.

Hugs to one and all!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Looks like Zazz and Chooch are talking sports, Nyiah's Hubby insists he knows how to cook a turkey and doesn't, Sheye posted a good song, and Blue... thank you, Mark is better today and yes, I survived black Friday and read your mail. I will reply tomorrow.

Hugs to one and all!

< giggles >

I read this as a news recap, in Walter Cronkite's voice

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Bahaha! You always make me laugh Nyiah.

I'm on the phone with Canada. Well, not the whole Country, just Lone.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Forgot to post this earlier after the game ended...

Oklahoma 59 - WVU 56

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye
That song really fits. It rained here yesterday and it's raining today.

Good song, by the way.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Happy you enjoyed it.. have a wonderful day !

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join