It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

LOL! Welcome back.
Coffee good!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Hope your eye heals quickly Nyiah.

Now I want to put my tree up, a little one, but still magical. I usually put it up after my Thanksgiving meal. I'm going to get it out now. The magical little lights will be so enchanting to see.
Thanks for bringing it up!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Our Shed tree from past Sheds. I think we should all gather around this week putting it up and decorating the place. We'll have hot chocolate, or Bailey's Irish cream or pixie drinks and goodies.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Please excuse me while I giggle slightly (it's not the first time I've heard this "story" lol!) but I think some of the people around you thinks your husband might beat you even though that is not the case. My German neighbour went with his wife and 2 kids on a package holiday (Turkey) and on evening 2 or 3, madam had a little too much to drink and face-planted on a concrete surface. Yes.

He told me he could feel the stares as they went down to breakfast the next morning with the kids. She had a black eye, he has tattoos. Heads turned. LOL
edit on 19/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Maybe write down the things that you are passionate about and let the group wisdom within the shed view your list

This was interesting. Thank you

I thought this was a good opportunity for self-reflection and maybe gain more insight from all of you here. The first day was almost constant thinking of "what am i passionate about?" and the second day the question popped in to my mind every now and then.

Then i had to come to the conclusion that i am not passionate about anything. I like many things but there is no burning fire within me towards anything. As usual, this brought up more questions. Is it somehow alarming if a person does not have passion? Should i try to find myself one? What if i already have a passion but i am not aware of it, and not living up to it makes all kinds of strange things happen to my mind?

Sometimes i just wish i could get to know myself, then heal myself, then heal others.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
Sometimes i just wish i could get to know myself, then heal myself, then heal others.

Hi Fin, to me it sounds like that is exactly what you are doing, getting to know your self.
For me that process never stops, because I hope to evolve through out life.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Find something you enjoy. It doesn't have to be passion at first, just a pleasant past-time. Strum a few strings, bang a tambourine, sing like Bjork, it's all good.
I say this as a very bad amateur.

(Never play "Kumbaya my Lord.")
edit on 19/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

sing like Bjork,
That is aiming a little high, isn't it? How is he going to reach her pitch? Isn't she called "The Lark of the North"

I say this as a very bad amateur.
Singing like Bjork or playing the tambourine?

Oh come on. Let's have a camp fire and smores.
For the record I have not adapted to smores and have never sung Kumbaya. How is International Toilet Day going?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

How is International Toilet Day going?

Someone's crying Lord...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

You didn't eat the rice did you?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

How is International Toilet Day going?

Someone's crying Lord...

The celebrations will be coming to an end in just few hours so I hope everyone will have a potty party by then.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

For me that process never stops, because I hope to evolve through out life.

So very true! There is always something new to explore and discover about ourselves and the world around us.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Someone's crying Lord...

May you rest in peace.

edit on 19-11-2018 by WalkInSilence because: stuff

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I'd rather have a jammie party. We can have popcorn and watch movies.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Please excuse me while I giggle slightly (it's not the first time I've heard this "story" lol!) but I think some of the people around you thinks your husband might beat you even though that is not the case. My German neighbour went with his wife and 2 kids on a package holiday (Turkey) and on evening 2 or 3, madam had a little too much to drink and face-planted on a concrete surface. Yes.

He told me he could feel the stares as they went down to breakfast the next morning with the kids. She had a black eye, he has tattoos. Heads turned. LOL

Lol, I bet heads turned! XD

It's my second adventure with an eye/inflammation issue in the last year or so, I may have posted about the last adventure. Which in hindsight was probably this, and not something called blepharitis like I though it was. That time, all my eyelashes fell out on the affected eye (same eye, in fact, as this time)

When we went out to do errands while that was going on, my husband got so many dirty looks, and I got so many looks of sympathy for all the wrong reasons, lol. I imagine we're going to get the same looks all over again < sigh >

I am SO TICKED OFF right now. I have 4 big strings of white lights for the Christmas tree, and only ONE of them still works. I'm really, really steamed. We just bought them last year to replace some very old ones. I even tried putting new fuses in the plug ends, to no avail. I swapped out all of the bulbs with filaments that looked so much as a hair damaged, no dice. 3 strings of lights are completely useless.

I guess a few new strings of light are in order this weekend < grumbles >
edit on 11/19/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I put mine up after you inspired me and I have to get new lights for my tree too. LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I put mine up after you inspired me and I have to get new lights for my tree too. LOL

Well aren't we both on a roll this week, lmao!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Now calm down, every thing will be alright or "all light". Thank you for making me laugh, you are such an enthused writer. Go find the light, girl.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I'd rather have a jammie party. We can have popcorn and watch movies.

Popcorn? Let's have toast to go with the jammie.

Anyway, I have a couple of PM's for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join