It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

HA!

Ok I really need to eat now.

Hugs everyone! Carry on!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It's good to see you here Caver...love the pic, it's pretty perfect for us!

Night...you go do what you need to do hun. You know we are all thinking about you and sending our love.

Blue...Your cat is ordering legal catnip from Canada. Sorry to break it to you...the human is always the last to know.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good thinking. That has to be it! The only catnip that I have is several years old.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Are you a user, or supplier ?

Post ur ad heeya ...

_________ ... 🦁

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Psst. Psst! Top quality fresh, potent catnip, grown by our horticultural experts in Catalonia with love, dedication and purring.

Order now while stocks last, going cheep. I mean meow! It's going meow!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Naaa !

I want the Acapulco Gold - man ... !!

Dave's not here man ...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

We do have Catapulto Gold (thanks Gordi), a fresh strain designed for the more gregarious feline. Use only in small doses though...

But we draw the line at Labrador!

ETA Meowi Weowi is also a good choice.

OK. Enough Cheech & Chong references for today.

edit on 19/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hello everyone.
I have a bit of a long tale to post here.
Forgive me for hogging up so much space.
But this is a major chapter for the ongoing Shed story.
So with that here is:

Chapter 8 Dark Awakenings

Aria stood talking to Night Star and Gordi while all their companions stood by listening.
They were trying to decide what course of action to take against the evil beings fortress, and how they were going to rescue the captured pixies.

As Gordi and Night Star talked Aria tried to think about how she had arrived there.
She knew she had met up with them the day before, yet her memory of experiencing that event seemed strangely distant.
She knew all the details of their meeting, but it seemed to her like something she read about in a book.

Aria’s thoughts were interrupted by Troll the troll suddenly shouting.
“Look stupid peoples!” yelled Troll.

Everyone turned and looked out over the mountaintop that they were standing on.
The thick black smoke that had covered the wide valley and plains miles below had now moved off in the direction of the Shedlands.
They could see the miles of broad plains covered in what looked like a boiling sea of black moving bodies.
“Armagors.” muttered Gordi.

All hope left the Shed warriors at that moment.
They could see millions of Armagors moving out towards the Shedlands and the villages beyond.
If the entire population of Accasia came out to fight against this army, they wouldn’t be able to make a small dent in it.

“Look!” said Night Star as she pointed to a large group of objects flying high out of the Shedlands and soaring towards the Armagors below.
“The dragons are coming!”

There in the sky was every dragon in Accasia flying together.
There was at least a thousand of them.
And flying out in front leading them on, was Syx the dragon.

“We might have a chance after all.” said Gordi.

Just then, from among the Armagors, a giant mushroom cloud of white fire and red clouds rose up and enveloped the dragons.
Just as quickly as it rose, it dissipated, showing no trace of the dragons in the now blackened sky.

The Shed warriors had no time to mourn because they suddenly heard a great roar and commotion behind them.
Turning they saw countless thousands of Armagors coming toward them out of the forest, from the hills and out of every path or opening.
It was if a tsunami made of Armagors was sweeping towards them.

Aria saw Gordi draw his sword and hack at several Armagors before dozens of them overcame him and slashed at him with curved bloody swords.
Night Star fought valiantly but was struck down from behind by a swarm of hideous armed foes.

Troll was swinging an Armagor like a club but was overwhelmed and buried under drooling and cruel creatures.
The voices of the pixies and the others were quickly silenced.
Aria reached for her sword, but before she could draw it out, the flood of Armagors hit her and all went black.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
continued..

There was the sound of a small crash and some cold water splashed onto Errollorre’s face.
He opened his eyes from the blackness and dimly saw Troll laying on the floor beside the bar in the Shed.
Beside Troll was a shattered vase and some black orchids that had been in it.

“Troll must have knocked that vase over.” thought Errollorre as he started to fall back into unconsciousness.
“Black Orchids?” thought Errollorre.
Suddenly Errollorre struggled to remember a waking incantation.
“Expergiscimini.” muttered Errollorre.
It was enough.
Errollorre opened his eyes but could feel himself wanting to drift back into unconsciousness.
“I don’t have much time.” he thought. “I’ve got to move quick.”

Errollorre stood up and quickly looked around.
He was in the large social hall of the Shed.
It was filled with most of all the Shed folk that he knew.
But they all looked as if they were asleep.
Gordi was slumped over in his chair with his face on the table.
Night Star was half on and half off her chair
Aria was laying by Errollore’s feet under the table.

Errollorre ran over to the broken vase and scooped up the the two dozen black orchids.
Stepping his way carefully over dozens of bodies sprawled out on the Shed floor blocking his path to the door, Errollorre opened the door and stumbled his way outside into the cold night air.

The chilled air revived him and he ran towards the Sheds barbecue pit.
He dug into the ashes and found some coals still smoldering under a foot of ash.
He tossed the orchids onto the coals and watched as they curled and burst into flame.
After covering the burnt orchids with more ashes he returned to the shed.
Leaving the large wooden door open so fresh air could get inside he entered.

Errollorre stepped carefully over the slowly stirring Shed folk sprawled on the floor and made his way to the far wall were there hung a great looped chain.
Pulling on the chain he opened a large skylight high above the hall, letting in more fresh Accasian air.

Errollorre ran over to Aria and kneeling beside her took one hand in his own while lightly touching her cheek.
“Aria.” he said softly.

Aria slowly opened her eyes and smiled.
“Good morning Errollore.” she said softly.
Then Aria’s eyes grew wide and she sat up suddenly.
“Errollorre!” she gasped. “I thought..I knew..you were dead!”
Errollorre laughed. “Not quite. Almost, but not yet.”

“Wait.” said Aria. “Why did I think you were dead? No one told me that, and yet I knew.”
Aria turned and saw everyone in the Shed slowly waking up.
“What happened?” asked Aria. “Were we attacked by the enemy?”

“There is no enemy.” said Errollorre. “It was all an illusion, A very bad dream.”
“What? How?” asked Aria as she rose to sit in a chair.
“See that broken vase laying next to Troll?” said Errollorre.
“That is the answer. Here is what I think happened.”

“Someone from the Shed was walking through the forest when they came upon a patch of black orchids. They are very beautiful, and very rare.
I only know about them because in my studies many years ago we learned of deadly plants and poisons.
These flowers are actually called “Black Dream Orchids”.
Who ever picked them, not knowing what they were, brought them back here to the Shed and put them in a vase on the bar.

Outside in the open air they have little effect. Except maybe giving someone close a sense of well being.
But inside an enclosed space, even one as large as this great hall, they are dangerous.
They continually let out an attractive sent after they are picked.
After the hall is completely drenched in its aroma it is if it ignites its potency,
And everyone in that space were the scent is circulated falls into a deep, dark, yet shared black dream.

“That explains how I knew you had died.” said Aria. “It actually explains a lot of things.
Even though I wasn’t with Gordi and Night Star until the end, I knew everything they had done.
It was like I read it in a book or in a story they had written.”
“Yes.” said Errollorre. “We were all captured in the same unconscious fantasy.
I wish I would have spotted them in the vase on the bar when we came in.
I could have saved us a lot of grief.”

“But how,” asked Aria. “were you able to wake up when no one else could?”
“That was lucky.” said Errollorre. “Because I died first in the dream I fell out of the action. My mind floated in nothing but blackness.
When Troll who was lying unconscious at the bar finally fell to the ground he knocked the vase over.
The small amount of cold water that splashed on my face awoke me for a moment.
I was able before I drifted back to sleep, to understand what was going on.”

“How long have we been asleep?” asked Aria. “The horrible war and the journey up the mountain, and capture of the pixies, and the destruction of the villages, all of it seems to have been going on for months.”
“Well.” said Errollorre. “Judging by the large candles in the corners of the hall, I’d guess we’ve been asleep for maybe a day. More or less.
Dreams are like that. Time can seem long but only be seconds.”

Night Star let out a low moan and began to slowly open her eyes.
Gordi stirred and before he opened his eyes reached out and grabbed his mug and drained it.
“Everyone is waking up”. said Aria. “We are going to have a lot of explaining to do.”
Yes.” said Errollorre. “But they should be happy to know that there are no Armagors. There is no evil enemy. This is no war. Villages have not been destroyed.
We are in Accassia. We’re in The Shed. There is peace and family.
We should celebrate for long after this.”

“Yes.” said Aria. “But I wonder if we’ll find out who brought in those flowers”

The End. (of the bad dream)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Beautifully written and well-crafted.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Thank you.
I appreciate it.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Nicely written Tom,
Now, what can we get up to next? LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You should wait for Night to wake up and then go back to sleep before asking that.

Last one to the Whisky bottle is a sissy! Go...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Could never find good images of Blackreach in Skyrim, so I took my own

edit on 19-11-2018 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Jellyfish or mushrooms? It's definitely one of the two. I don't eat either. Scary food. (I hate seafood and mushrooms with a passion. I've never eaten jellyfish but just looking at them makes me queasy.) Mushrooms are a complete no-no in my diet. Bleuhh!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

They are mushrooms, and I also will not eat fungus. Tried octopus and squid, not jellyfish though.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Oh Tom, that was brilliant! Wonderful my dear friend, just wonderful!

Now I can work on a little entry. Thank you so much!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You should wait for Night to wake up and then go back to sleep before asking that.

Last one to the Whisky bottle is a sissy! Go...

LOL! I'm sure we will all get into some interesting Shed Shenanigans. I hope everyone joins us.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Wow what amazing scenes from the game. I would definitely get addicted which is why I don't play games. LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Saying hello to everyone on this World Toilet Day. I hope everyone is celebrating.

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join