It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Yeah. It's a moldy oldie.
I feel obligated to drag it out and impose it upon an unwilling public about this time every year.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Gah, I just arrive and everyone is gone and Gordi just left!

Enjoyed the fun posts and a few tunes!

Night packs all the groceries away and drags her weary achy body over to the rocking chair near the fireplace and cranks the music.

So Light dribbles in his sleep and Jacy drools. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

OH Hi!

I remember that song too! Thank you for sharing it!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Thanks jacy.
No one loves Stanley.
I guess that's point of the song.

Thanks Night.
Some things are unforgettable.
That's why there are councilors.
lol

edit on 16-11-2018 by Errollorre because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

LOL!

I love your avatar with the flickering firelight! Say hello to Gail and give her a hug for me. Do you have to work weekends or do you have them off?

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi...sorry if you came home to an empty Shed.

I'm just popping back in to see if you're home safe. Getting tired though now...hope you enjoyed your day out.

edit on 16-11-2018 by jacygirl because: Because I'm an idiot

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Awww, what a sweetheart. Yep safe and sound.

Glad you all had fun earlier.

I'm tired too and have to get up early tomorrow.

Hugs!

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thanks.
I say hello to Gail for you.
The amount of requests for me to give her a hug is staggering.
She might be staggering too if I give her all these hugs.
She might not be able to breath. lol

Yes I work weekends.
And with that...it's off to bed for me.
Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You have to get up early tomorrow? I hope it's for something good. If you mentioned it earlier, I'm sorry...getting brain fog.

*hugs* back

If I disappear I will be in the corner with the dribblers and droolers. Oh wow, that makes the Shed sound like a retirement home, lol. (And here I thought we were finally the cool kids)

Edit:. Good night Tom...I'm sorry I didn't know you were still here!! So good to see you in here...thanks for entertaining us again!!
edit on 16-11-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Goodnight Jacy as it's around your bedtime. I'll write back when I get a chance.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Goodnight lovely people of the Shedlands!

I'll try to keep checking in, just so sleepy right now. I might be with the Sheddites who snore, away from the dribblers and droolers. LOL

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Good night sweet friends I will put the coffee on the morning. I propose a jammy party in the morning.
Sleep well guys.

💙💙💙

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

youtu.be...

😎

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

So this is what's up: Yesterday my doctor called. I knew she would, we had a scheduled phonecall. I wanted to ask her could i have this med that takes the kicks out of drinking alcohol. Well those were not my exact words, i was more formal. So she checked my other meds and they are not an issue regarding adding the new med. But she can't write new prescriptions without seeing the patient and her queue goes all the way to january, she adviced me to contact this clinic about this to see a doctor sooner. They are specialized in these kind of things and i have been there talking before. Blood tests next week. Cholesterol, blood-sugar and liver stuff.

My doorbell rang two times this week without me waiting for it. Both times it was this elderly woman who lives on this floor. The first time was quite bad for me actually, because i had been crying in anxiety all morning. Anyway, i opened my door and she was nervous and shaking a bit, telling me that she had dropped her cell phone on the floor and it had "gone to pieces" and asked me if i could come over to her place to take a look. I said "sure, i just take my keys and we can go" In the hallway she said to me that "Loneliness is a devil" I just replied "yeah" because i didn't want to talk about those kind of things when the other person is too fragile in that moment. It was the usual thing how cell phones "go to pieces" when dropped. Back cover off, battery off, and then there is the phone itself. I suggested to her that she should take a seat and try to breathe calm. Then i shifted her focus to the TV and it worked a little bit. So i put the phone back together and she had to go through a million paper pieces to find the PIN code. But eventually it was all good and the phone was back in action. I returned to my apartment and instantly smoked a cigarette.

Second time was better for me. She rang the doorbell, i opened and she said "My hands are shaking and i can't call myself a cab" so i said "i will call you a cab, but i don't know the number of the cab company because i never use them." She told me the number, i dialed it and handed the phone back to her and she got her cab soon.

Feels great being able to help others a bit. I have received so much, and moments of gratitude have simultaneously felt slightly frustrating due to not giving back good things.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Way to be a helper Fin . I’m sure you made life much easier ,for those moments ,for a neighbor.

edit on 16-11-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Hope you get to a clinic soon enough Fin for the med that can help you.

I'm sure that Woman was ever so grateful to have had your help with her phone and your calling the cab for her. Miss you when you're not around!

Just wanted to pop in to say Hello. Been a long day for me and pain is bad tonight. Hope to catch you another time when we can be on at the same time.

posted on Nov, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Maybe write down the things that you are passionate about and let the group wisdom within the shed view your list
We know you and that you are a good soul ( you love cats bro )

Anyhow , jot down thoughts.

You may get caught up in shorty life stories that is good. Jot down your day to day life ...

Aussies can not hope to know '

( well we do education worked and now is failing. )

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Errollorre

Yeah. It's a moldy oldie.
I feel obligated to drag it out and impose it upon an unwilling public about this time every year.

I knew I recognised it!
Hey - It's memorable!!!
Get it on iTunes for sale in time for Christmas and we'll all share/promote it... the proceeds will pay for our castle deposit! LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
....We know you and that you are a good soul ( you love cats bro )....

ooooh, does that make me a bad soul then?.... because I think cats are fuds! LOL
(Google the correlation between the decline in the number of garden birds with the rise in numbers of domestic cats.)

Explanation:
I had the misfortune as a child to witness the aftermath of what ONE CAT did to my fathers prize-winning racing pigeons, when it managed to get into the pigeon loft (hut).
Over 30 birds dead as a result of that one incident. Many more injured or traumatised to the point of being useless (as racers).
I don't want to be too graphic in my descriptions, but I'll just say that I can still see it clearly in my minds eye some 40-odd years later. (It happened more than once too, but I only really saw it clearly the one time and that was more than enough for me.)

I know that the cat was only following its natural instincts to chase/hunt, but most cat lovers don't seem to realise the absolute devastation that cuddly little tiddles can do when he goes outside.

I know that some house-cats don't get to go outside, and I do appreciate that, but my own personal experience of cats has not been good and it's safe to say that I am not a fan!

Big Bad G!

PS - Cats are Fuds! LOL

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Psssst...When we move into the castle, our cats are coming with us. Just saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join