It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Recipe please for

Royal Mint Chocolate Liqueur.

Click

It is no longer available.

P

Hi pheonix,
That's one I've never made.
I know there is a craft Scottish Chocolate Mint Gin available over here.... McQueens or something like that??
Hang on...
I think this is it

...and there's also a Mint version of Baileys available now but I don't think I've tried it.
Example here

I did find an online recipe for a home-made Mint Irish Cream but I have no idea what it's like!
RECIPE HERE

If I was making it myself... I'd try using my own Baileys recipe and just adding some peppermint extract?
I think that'd work, but I don't know if it would be anything like the Royal Mint one.

I do hope you find some!

G

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! YUM! With the Holidays coming up, all these recipes in the Shed sound wonderful!

How are you, Chrissie and the boys? How is the rental and everything?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi!
I saw your sign while I was lurking, so came in to say "hello".

I'm feeling blah, spending the day in my jammies and watching daytime TV talk shows. On the Dr. Oz show they just showed a video that has apparently gone viral. A bunch of sausages in a frypan that sound like they're screaming while they are cooking.
(It was a little sad actually!)

I'm having tea and toast with peanut butter...no screaming involved.
I hope everyone is having a good day.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

No S word, children may be reading! Brr!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hi Hunny! Missed you! Screaming sausages? Yikes!

It is rather cold around here Brrrrr! Just having a nice relaxing day poking around the threads and youtube. Jammie days are cool. Nothing like being comfy if you don't have plans to go out.

I just had a blueberry fruit and grain bar as a snack.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

LOL! Too late!

How are you Matthew?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hi folks. It's just depressed me going downhill as it is beginning to be that time of the year for doing so.

Night, when you get the time, I have a PM for yourself to read.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I replied Hunny.

I usually put up a Thanksgiving Day thread as well as a Christmas one for those who won't be having such a great Holiday. It is a place where people can go who can relate to one another and for others to go and keep them company. I think it would be lovely for people to get together in there, share their stories or even have a party of their own right there. Ya know, virtual drinks and all.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Sir Gordi of the Shedlands! YUM! With the Holidays coming up, all these recipes in the Shed sound wonderful!

How are you, Chrissie and the boys? How is the rental and everything?

Hiya 'Raine,
As far as I know... all is well!
(No news is good news right?)
The new tenant has now moved in to the latest rental flat and so far so good.

Chrissie and the boys are also good thanks.
I'm a little bit under the weather. Not sure what's wrong specifically, but it feels like the old Chronic Fatigue is playing up again. (Random aches & pains, lethargy, slight depression, slow brain function, fatigue, poor sleep... etc etc
It always seems to get worse at this time of year. I'm definitely solar powered!

I was just checking in before bed and saw your post.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good to see you Hunny!

I understand. It just isn't a good time of year for a lot of people. Have a wee dram before going to bed and sweetest of dreams Gordi.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Hey Night!
I adore that picture so much.

I thought it was photo-shopped but read online that field mice are attracted to the pollen and actually will curl up and fall asleep inside a flower. (which is the cutest thing...ever!!)

Quiet in here tonight eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

One of the best photos I ever took was me laying on my back in the garden taking a picture of the underside of a large purple-blue flower with its petals open on a glorious sunny day. It's an Iris but mine had no mouse in it. Then again, we had cats.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think this is such a great idea. Seriously, I want to build one, and then when the cat is giving me that deep feline stinkeye, I can just pivot them away with a flick of the wrist. What could be better???

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hey Light! Your picture sounds beautiful...if you still have it you can photo-shop a mouse into it, lol.

Hi argentus! Why not make it like a Lazy Susan and then if the cat has an attitude you can spin it around in circles, lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I like it!!!! Handy storage on the other side while the cat gets a time out!!

Of course, you know our cat overlords would never allow such a transgression to go unpunished. One would at the very minimum wake up with catarseitis.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

One would at the very minimum wake up with catarseitis.

I'm afraid to ask what that is! (it sounds terrible)

It would be fun to take a video of spinning kitty though...eventually falling off and staggering around...rather humiliating. (I can't believe I'm actually suggesting such a thing!)

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

That you would suggest such an appalling thing is a sure indicator that you're a cat person.
Just sometimes, cats require a .............. reckoning.

You ever wake up with a cat butt on your head? Yeah. Catarseis. Funny thing is that they use it as both a punishment or endearment.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I knew there was a reason I didn't want to ask what the word meant. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Oh I am absolutely a cat person. I have slept with a cat wrapped around my head and the butt in my face...always took it as a compliment, lol.

When my kids were younger I used to refer to the cats' butt as the "shrimp ring"...for numerous reasons, hehe...

new topics

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join