It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I like that idea.

I'll be in the library...the library will have a fireplace and spiraling staircases right?

I'm doing okay...we are in different timezones but it's the middle of night here and my insomnia is having a blast...lol

How was the movie?

Peace

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

It will have a spiral staircase and fireplace, sure.

The movie was quite moving and sad of course with everything the boy and his family goes through. Too many families have suffered or are suffering through similar situations. Sometimes there is a happy ending and sometimes not. I don't want to say which ending this movie had so as not to give anything away for those who may go see it.

Here is our dining room.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I have insomnia too, but usually melatonin and medicinal weed helps me to sleep. Tonight it is after 11PM and I took a long nap, so it will be one of those long nights. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

That's what I want to know.

I heard of "Shrimp on the Barbie". I think it would taste like melted plastic.

Well, Barbie is still smiling so .........

P

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That was before they started the fire. LOL

How are you Mighty Wolf Lord?

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I found melatonin works really well against that restless feeling. There I am, all good intensions, ready to go to sleep and then my legs or arms get the notion that it might be a good idea to want to start moving....aaaarghhh

I made it clear to my doctor that I won't be taking any drugs to help me sleep and he agrees that if weed helps me sleep I should do that.

Problem with that is I usually get very creatitive and that doesn't help me sleep as well.

Oh well..sleep is overrated anyway. Lol

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 13 Nov 2018 22:53:13 -0600pm3053201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

LOL! With me it's like my brain needs an off button because I'll be lying there all comfy and cozy and think ok I'm kind of tired, but then my mind starts going on adventures. That or pain will keep waking me when I do finally fall asleep. Eventually it catches up to me and I could sleep like a baby. Like earlier when I had a long nap.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Dear Every Spider (and Every Stink Bug Still Miraculously Alive) in Michigan,

MY HOUSE IS NOT YOUR WINTER CRASH PAD. GET. OUT!

Sincerely,
A very pissed off & much bigger than you biped.

Good lord, the winter application of Ortho around the house to ward this off didn't do jack crap this year, I'm smashing a couple spiders every few hours lately

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Sorry.

I told you I have skills!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Sorry.

I told you I have skills!

You said skills, not "What nightmares are made of". Jumping spiders are aggressive little bastards

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Supposedly they hate peppermint oil. Mix some in a spray bottle with water.

OMG jumping spiders!!!!!! Runs off and hides. Get the torch!

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Jiminy!!!!!! Are you the spider terminator? Do you take care of centipedes too? I just gave myself the chills.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Supposedly they hate peppermint oil. Mix some in a spray bottle with water.

OMG jumping spiders!!!!!! Runs off and hides. Get the torch!

All I have is peppermint extract, but I figure it'd work just the same. I'll have to give it a shot and see how it goes.

I can't really complain too much about the spiders up here, they're infinitely better to deal with than the cockroaches in Florida were.

The roaches in Florida are huge, I'm reasonably sure small children can be carted off.
And have wings. Therefore they fly.
And god forbid you step on one barefoot in the middle of the night, the sound and ensuing sight are enough to send anyone into a corner crying hysterically

edit on 11/13/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I chose to invoke Stan Lee.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Jiminy!!!!!! Are you the spider terminator? Do you take care of centipedes too? I just gave myself the chills.

I'm only a humble delivery man....

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Makes note to never move to Florida.

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That was before they started the fire. LOL

How are you Mighty Wolf Lord?

Would you still have that reply if you were naked and covered with huge prawns. Would you have a smile on your dial?

Waiting for the weather to get warmer so my arthritis calms down to a dull throb. That I can easily handle. It is hard to stop using your thumbs when typing, otherwise every spacebar = shot of annoyance type of pain.

P

posted on Nov, 13 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

LOL, poor dumb Barbie doll has no clue!

You're weather warms up and your arthritis will improve. I'm going into the colder months and mine is acting up on top of my other types of pain. I never thought I would see the day where walking through a hall to get to the theatre and then around the corner and way down another hall to the last theatre room would be such a huge deal. Sheesh!

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Oh I missed this post. You can deliver me some chocolate if you'd like. I have a craving.

posted on Nov, 14 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Oh I missed this post. You can deliver me some chocolate if you'd like. I have a craving.

Alright but you may want to brush up on the story of Faust.

new topics

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join