It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I lurk and have read.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

True words, WIS. We are ALL complex, and understanding and positive communication between any species is a wonderful thing. I realise The Shed is NOT a place for politics, but I sometimes wish the global pundits could embrace the simple communion shared between a human, dog, cat or any combination of them. Simple communion between species is actually quite common.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
artichoke ...I still don't know what the hell I'm drinking, but it's good.

The pixies must have "spiked" it or you. Perhaps it is just ordinary water and they "changed" it. You sound like you are cooking a feast. Artichokes are so good but I am terrible at preparing them fresh. It is so time consuming. It is like deveining shrimp. Tedious.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Cheers to that!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh I simplify my meals when I can. We have a store that sells a lot of yummy imported foods. I bought a jar of the creamy artichoke and parmesan sauce and just had to cook the angel hair pasta. You can all have some if you'd like.

Figured out it was a grape flavored beer I'm drinking. Rather unusual and interesting I must say.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

No lurking, you must come in and play. I mean...please come on in.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I agree :-)

I think I'm going to hide out in here for a while

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"It is logical" I stole that from Spock and no we can not discuss it here but there is elsewhere and yes "we" could learn much, if we had the humility.
Some of my studies of interest have been since I was a wee lass, the biology, behavior and psychology of animals, primarily equines, canines, felines, primates and humans.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Don't go away

Pull up a chair, please.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yes, my friend. 'If we were logical' OR 'had the compasion'.

Creatures apart from us seek and find their own level of existance -- the balance -- that makes it work. We intrude into the great balance and upset the scales.

I watched a green flash as a dot upon the horizon of a sunset tonight. It was a rare and wondrous event. Tonight I am gifted. I wish the same for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Now I know you are tipsy. You sounded like Suzy from Calvin and Hobbes. She demands he play with her and then realizes it is a tactically poor maneuver so she puts on the charm. Cheers.

EDIT I am truly sorry if this offended any one. But I won't delete it, I will leave that up to the powers that be. I could just envision Suzy knocking on Calvins door telling him he had to come out and play and then offering him a bribe because she knew that worked better.
edit on 10-11-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Who cares

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Well, hello there! I remember that song and enjoy it!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

hi NIght Star - good evening gentle shed folk :-)

It's a happy song

this thread moves so fast...I was trying to catch up, but now just going to stay here

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Now I know you are tipsy. You sounded like Suzy from Calvin and Hobbes. She demands he play with her and then realizes it is a tactically poor maneuver so she puts on the charm. Cheers.

At least she is not being Lucy from Charlie Brown...holding the football then moving it when he goes to kick it, lol.

Sheez, showing my age now.

*waving* Hello to everyone who is here.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Sometimes it's hard catching up, but here is a good place to be. So, how are you?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus

Creatures apart from us seek and find their own level of existance -- the balance -- that makes it work. We intrude into the great balance and upset the scales.
Again as you said this is not the place, but I can't help my self, many sadly argue against this evident concept

I watched a green flash as a dot upon the horizon of a sunset tonight. It was a rare and wondrous event. Tonight I am gifted. I wish the same for you.
Perhaps the flash was wonderous and I have no doubt, what I find truly rare is that you made time to observe it to become part of it,that is wonderous to me. We are presented with many "gift" that we never open or give a second thought.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Wis, I am surprised in your making this remark. Perhaps you just used a poor choice of wording, but let me just state that I know Night very very well and she is not one to make "maneuvers" socially and is the most genuine soul I have ever known in my entire life. It sounds like you are implying things of her character which do not match. Again, perhaps this was just a poor choice of wording.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Heya! C'mon in, the water is fiiiiine

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Egads man, I remember you were cat wrangling back in mutter lol.

Good to see things don't change!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'm fine - reading and working, reading and working - trying not to let the reading get the upper hand :-)

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join