It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 139
<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

I had to chuckle. It's like some people don't get the time zones. Imagine poor Timely on the other side of the world. We get up, he goes to bed.

Me too, and I agree. It is fun to read. It is as if we all have perpetual jetlag. Melatonin malfunction. Cheers

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I want to say something, but I can't, because then I will lose the one place off the radar that I have cherished the past thirteen years. The one place where I can be me, with out visual or socio economic judgement.

I want to react, instead I must curl up in a ball and silently observe.
I am forced to act as if every thing is normal.
I must consider this dilemma, can my conscience, my heart handle any more compromise.
Nap time.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Here's something to do if you go to Scotland. See an old west town.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike
It can get very confusing when time zones change and you want to make that certain call at a decent hour. Always something to keep our minds busy with calculations.

I read your post about Dada, and it is good to read she is getting the care she needs for the time being. I’m happy you are getting more rest before your surgery. Blessings to you both.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
My Darlin' and me are taking care of a neighbor's cat while she is away. The cat's name is Kiki. Kiki just recently lost her sister, and the wee dog is traveling with the neighbor, and probably won't be back soon. Kiki has always been a standoffish cat, having been a feral cat that just happened to adopt our neighbor.

So, my Darlin' and me and Kiki have been sharing some times. This afternoon, we were asking Alexa to play a karaoke of Neil Diamond's "Harvest Moon". I think Kiki is warming up to Neil's music, my voice, but I think she still has troubles with Neil's lead breaks, as evidenced by her back-slanted ears. Myself, I think the song is perfect and a lovely romantic anthem.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Just got home after a wonderful fun filled day.

I just saw that beautiful cat and that you posted. HI! Now I have to work my way back and see what I've missed since I've been away.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hello everybody at Shed

it is so good to read everybodies posts. i'm very interested in all your lifes. i start to be a bit familiar with the friends of the sheds, i do not feel such a strict lurker anymore. you are all so wonderful creatures in the shed.

i have really good news which i would like to share with you. this time, my second lottery ticket, we won 10 dollars and 50 odd cents. off course i don't want to get hooked on lottery tickets, but while i fell i'm on a winning ride, i might as well put the money back into the lottery. and i do feel so lucky.

if i had won big time, i would have bought that scottish castle for the shed. and with all my money i thought i would contract elon musk to build us a customized drone to relocate the castle to a climate that would be a bit warmer. my favorite place for the shed would have been the pyrenees. but of course i would have taken votes and input on that.

more lucky news from here> somebody has birthday and we are driving down to the beach. its blue sky everywhere and a mild 27 degree expected for the day.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Kiki seems rather content Argentus and is very lucky to have serenades played for her. I just snuggle with mine. That is so cute.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

She is, WIS. Her owner says that she's NEVER allowed anyone to touch her belly. Seems that Kiki is lonely, and as we all know, lonely can motivate any creature toward overtures to another. ;o)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey you, nice to hear your day was filled with wonderfulness, any yummy food?

I cooked and cooked nothing special.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Hello Lucia! Glad you came out of lurking! More fun coming inside. Someday one of us will win that lottery and get our castle. Ooooh, birthday on the beach! Sounds heavenly.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Well yes, that is true, and the actions can take on many facets depending on the temperament. As for the cat, it is a sign of trust when it allows one to touch its belly.
The same stance in a canine is interpreted as surrender.
We are all such amazing complex beings.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Good evening Family!

I'm grabbing a chair, going back to get caught up...and see y'all shortly.

"Pixies! I will have a double shot with extra pixie dust please!"

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Hiya Wis! I'm drinking something, but I'm not sure what it is. The wording is misleading...I think it's a flavored beer. Whatever it is, it's a really big can and tastes good and was really cheap. Talking to our owl.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

True story!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'll share my drink with you even tough I don't know what the hell it is. LOL

Oh crap, I'd better eat something!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Uhhh party time. Will walk the critters and try to return.

I'll have two, cognac, please, it is so smooooth.
edit on 10-11-2018 by WalkInSilence because: picture

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good grief it's crowded tonight...standing room only!!

I'm bouncing back and forth reading what I missed and also the recent replies, lol.

*sips Nights drink*...Hey that's pretty good.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Party time ladies! I'm making angel hair pasta with artichoke parmesan creamy sauce. And...I still don't know what the hell I'm drinking, but it's good.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh, Blue, if you're lurking, I read your e-mail and will reply when I'm not drinking.

top topics

<< 136  137  138    140  141  142 >>

join