It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
a reply to: jacygirl

Also the girl in my pic isn't really me so the insults don't hurt my feelings at all.

Yes I appreciate that's not you. There is deliberate Luciferian symbology in that picture. The right eye of horse is blanked out by her head and her right eye is visible where the horses eye should be. Two horn like projections rise from her head this illusion caused by the horses ears.

Methinks that your arse should do less talking.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Hi Athlon,

I have been seeing your input in this thread and you probably know just as well as anybody that it is deliberately provoking. You have been around long enough to know what our motto of manners and decorum means...

I"m taking a wild swing here but it seems as if your feelings got hurt somewhere and you are frustrated. Unleashing anger on to others though only causes more pain for ourselves in the end.

Why don"t you sit down and let"s try this again...

Peace

ETA: Sorry for the dreadful spelling guys, been without spellchecker for days now...

edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoFri, 09 Nov 2018 19:59:38 -0600pm3059201811 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

You seem to see evil in a land of love and evil in beautiful people. Think about that for a moment before insulting the wrong people and place.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hello to everyone I haven't said hello to. Sore and tired tonight. Waves!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dedicated to all the hard working guys.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Thank you my friends...I just couldn't handle that tonight.
I appreciate your support.

Have a good night, talk to you soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Very cool song 👍🏼. I like country if it’s done well.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

The Shed is not the place to come to rant and complain about other ATS members or imply negative accusations of what is shared here via stories, artwork, or music.

The Shed is intended as a place of shelter for those in need during the stormy times they may be experiencing and for those wishing to support them emotionally.

If you are looking for a place to stir up problems and cause unhappiness then the Shed is not for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Off that topic that needed to be put out there.

First of all hello and hugs to Night and everyone else wishing such. You are all just about the only friends I have in this sad world.

Yesterday I was yelling at my dad as I am so tired of his lack of reality per his poor driving habits (short version of the story). As karma happens on of my cats shared her opinion of him today by peeing all over his recliner.

Revenge is mine sayeth the Blue one.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! Thank you for your kind words!

About Dad...please keep in mind that he cannot help being the way he is because of his illness. I know it's very difficult for you, but when you get your social security again, you will eventually be able to improve your life, get a vehicle and find a place of your own. Mom and Dad could maybe move into one of those assisted living homes?

Oh no, cat pee stinks so bad! Has something upset kitty? There are a number of reasons why a cat will spray.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I believe it was my unpleasant conversation with dad yesterday that upset her. She doesn't care much for him anyway. That's one smart kitty.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Yes, very well could be that. How old are your cats Blue? Mine will be 10 on the 18th.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The youngest one is about 6-7 yrs old. The elder statesman is about 12 years of age.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Nice vid, thanks.

Cats rule the universe anyway. We are just her to change the litter boxes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Thank God for our beautiful cats! They are such amazing little creatures. Mine makes me laugh a lot. He is quite amusing and loves kitty snuggles and kisses. My love bug!

new topics

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join