It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Hi! Or should I say "good night"??

Thank you for participating in our little story. Unfortunately I don't seem to have much imagination because what I wrote was pretty much the same as my original journey to The Shed 4 years ago. I might try to work on a little piece to add to current day Shed storyline though...I'm long overdue.
I hope you can have another good sleep tonight Mike. It was good to see you here. Talk to you soon!

Light...I enjoyed your story about talking to the pretty girls. I'm sure they appreciated your help.
I talk to strangers too, or like you said...they talk to me.
You should have asked their names though....or gotten phone numbers, lol.

Good night WIS...sleep well. thanks for earlier, see you soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Sweetie you said were gone for a while. Hello dear and good night. Hugs in bundles.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
?? I said hello to everyone, Raine. But it was a page or so back.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: WalkInSilence

No one said hello to me..

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry!
Hello!! *hugs* (You sneaked in...must have used the back door!)

I'm getting stuck with pages freezing here...grrr....how was your shopping trip today?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

Sweetie you said were gone for a while. Hello dear and good night. Hugs in bundles.

I said a page back...

Just wanted to say hello. Very sore and a bit tired, but reading along.

I was here the whole time.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Fine, how was yours?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well I had to brush snow off the car...went to one store and bought mostly junk food then came home.

Spent the rest of the day in my own personal Bermuda Triangle consisting of the couch (and The Shed)...the kitchen (to make tea)...and outside (to have a smoke). I've pretty much worn a path in the floor.
Now I'm shoving cookies in my face.

How about you?

(Oh, and I wrote you a long e-mail!!)

edit on 9-11-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Personal Burmuda Triangle. Bahaha!

I didn't buy much for junk food. Wish I had though. Enjoyed your little collaborative earlier. I enjoyed reading through everyone's posts from earlier while I was away. Feel like a movie soon unless I get sidetracked on facebook and in here. LOL

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Oh, sorry. I was writing up my "story" post (the one in orange) in reply to Jacy's, so though my post landed in the thread only 3 mins after yours, it took me more than 3 mins to write it -- and that's why I missed yours.

Ok, now I really must get to sleep! Goodnight everyone!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Goodnight Mike! Sweet Dreams!

Feeling vulnerable I guess today and was wondering why no one was saying hi. Sorry. Hugs!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Geez, I didn't say goodnight or give hugs. Sweet dreams Wis! Hugs!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No...be glad you didn't buy too much junk food! I have 3 pkgs. of cookies because they were 3/$4.00 and one pkg. is half gone already. Instead of whining about being bored and lonely I stuff a cookie in my face.
It's been a long day, and if the weather gets bad like they're saying...it will be a long crummy weekend too.

I've been hanging around The Shed like a bad smell, so maybe I should find a movie soon too.

*waving* Good night, Mike! Get some sleep hunny.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just so you all know, I enjoyed reading through everyone's posts earlier and would have loved to have made many replies, but too sore, tired and lazy now. My apologies.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I have gained too much weight so I try not to have much junk food in the house. Like you, I have no self control when it comes to things like cookies. LOL

Did you decide to cut your hair or are you still thinking about it?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Oh I really want to get my hair cut, it's way too long now. But I have to get some things done to my car before the end of this month and I'm worried about how much it's going to cost. It's a government regulation thing that they are stopping in April of next year, but because my birthday is end of November I'm stuck having to do it.
So I don't know if I will be able to afford to get my hair cut until after the car is taken care of. (that sounds pathetic but I'm just being honest)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Also the girl in my pic isn't really me so the insults don't hurt my feelings at all.

Yes I appreciate that's not you. There is deliberate Luciferian symbology in that picture. The right eye of horse is blanked out by her head and her right eye is visible where the horses eye should be. Two horn like projections rise from her head this illusion caused by the horses ears.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Listen, I am certainly not trying to be mean or imply that you cannot post whatever you choose wherever you choose but...

You're reading more into things than are there and it's really a shame because Jacy is a wonderful person and does not need to be hassled.

I say this in kindness. Leave it alone please.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I’ve been eating too many mandarin oranges as my junk food.

Bought a bag of them and didn’t want them to go bad.. so I’ve been over indulging 😏.Sometimes even eat one when I wake up in the middle of the night.😆

I’ll probably still have to throw a few out. Was going to bring some to my daughter and forgot.
I love mandarin oranges and try to take advantage of the season. Also love pomegranates.. which are in season now, but they can get messy to clean and eat.

Hope everyone in the Shed is doing relatively well today, despite all the hardships some are going through. May the future hold brighter news for those who are struggling in any way.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I could cut it for you, but you live too far away.

Oh please remind me when it gets closer to your Birthday please!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

This thread does not suit you and you have nothing but insults about the thread and members here. Perhaps another thread would be more to your liking.

new topics

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join