It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hello. Cautiously looks around.

Things seem to have calmed down a little.
Nice music, good writing, weird accents. And good folk not to forget.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi hunny...
Pretty quiet in here this evening.
So good to see you...how are you doing?
I wanted to post this video for you in your "Under the Coop" thread, but was on the tablet at the time. Now I can do it.

edit on 9-11-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Hey You, you got a lap top? I am so happy for you. Can you feel the wind whistling through your fingers? It must be like getting out of a box into the wide prairie.
I am OK thank you, that is code for tired. But it is the price I pay for this fabulous job. I am finally caught up on my bills, it is such a relief.
How about a spontanious write-athon? We could limit it to five lines or less in each post each, any one can partisipate, the topic could be The Shed, all the T&C's apply. Just thought it could be fun.
Are we allowed to do that?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

What a beautiful story about a wounded bee. Lovely woman who could feel the energy of that insect.
Thanks for posting it Jacy ...will be sending it off to others who I know will enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

OMG Jacy, I can barely see the screen for tears. Thank you so much for that video. I am not alone. What she did would be something I would do, the part of me that make ordinary people turn away. It was so beautiful.
Could we learn from this and extend that kind of caring to all beings we would be better off.
Thank You.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Aww...I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the video! It honestly made me cry...I've watched it a few times.

I'm on my old (very old) laptop. It doesn't work very well, tends to glitch and freeze up on me but tonight it's cooperating. It's so much nicer to have a keyboard instead of poking at letters one at a time.

WIS, I love the idea of a write-a-thon! Do you want to start it?
The evening blues are kicking in and that would be a lovely distraction!!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

OH dear I don't know, are we allowed to? OK Topic The Shed
There was a wee place in all of the Universe that wasn't on any map. It was very tiny, or so it seemed, because no one had ever seen it except those who had been there.
Yes there were "beings" in this place, they lived a happy life full of challenges, inside the mighty Universe. Many wonderful creatures.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

There was a wee place in all of the Universe that wasn't on any map. It was very tiny, or so it seemed, because no one had ever seen it except those who had been there.
Yes there were "beings" in this place, they lived a happy life full of challenges, inside the mighty Universe. Many wonderful creatures.

One morning just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, a lost and weary traveller stumbled and fell on the mossy ground. Completely unaware that she had crossed into a magical territory the girl decided to sit for a moment and rest. As she was trying to figure out which direction she should follow, she gasped as a donut flew past her head and landed in the bushes.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just wanted to say hello. Very sore and a bit tired, but reading along.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

One morning just as the sun was peeking over the horizon, a lost and weary traveller stumbled and fell on the mossy ground. Completely unaware that she had crossed into a magical territory the girl decided to sit for a moment and rest. As she was trying to figure out which direction she should follow, she gasped as a donut flew past her head and landed in the bushes.

Then, several more donuts followed! Gasping in amazement and amusement, she reached up and managed to catch one as it flew by. "Oh, chocolate icing with little sparkly things and a dusting of powdered sugar!" she gasped, taking a bite as she suddenly realized how hungry she was. "Oh, yummm," she sighed, taking another bite and luxuriating in the delicious flavor and freshness of her formerly flying donut. "Now, if I just had something to drink..."

edit on 9/11/18 by JustMike because: coding fixed. And sorry, mine's a bit over 5 lines, but my computer has a biggish screen...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

She heard laughter that sounded like little bells jingling coming from behind the bushes. Donuts flew around her. Then a big pink donkey trotted into the clearing, picked up a donut. It looked at her. "Why do you have pointy ears" it said. " I don't" she answered. "You do here" Donkey said.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Sorry, WIS... I should've waited for you.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

No sorry this is fun, we all get to throw dunuts at Jacy

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

LOL! 3 donuts for a dollar? (Think fairground con-games. Coconuts glued to wooden surface.)
edit on 9/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typos!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Que? I think every one went to bed. I am on my way too. Very nice to see you. Did you get that shower?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I did indeed get a much needed shower. I bid you good night. Sleep well.

ETA

On the way back from my journey to nowhere with Dutch public transport I was forced to wait more than 10 minutes for my metro/tube/subway so thought to myself, I will sit on one of those awfully uncomfortable metal seats. I should have known it would be a beatutiful lady conversation out of the blue. But I didn't.

I sit in said uncomfortable metal seat and then 2 young ladies approach and seat themselves next to me in discomfort. I can over hear they are slightly confused as to which train they need to take. (It's 11 pm.) Well, I just couldn't help myself and before I knew it I had already asked the young lady closest to me if I could be of some assistence. I felt like a clean, dirty old man. Which is good because I had showered.

She noticed my English accent and told me that she had Sudanese heritage. (We are both speaking Dutch.) I told her where to go (with public transport). She was nice and very beautiful and I just couldn't stop looking at her afro, it was excellent. I should have asked her her name. I always have random conversations with people on public transport. Guys too. Holland is a very friendly place after a couple of beers. Her Lithuanian friend had only recently started learning Dutch so I switch to English and every one is happy and smiling.

I talk to complete strangers. Or they talk to me. It can start both ways.
edit on 9/11/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
She has more fun! She gets to eat the donuts! (Hi, Jacy!)

But anyway it's heading for 2 am here so I really do need to get some sleep. It's been a very long day.

Goodnight, all. Hope you will go on with the story.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh geez...my computer froze and I've been trying to get back!
Did I miss everybody?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No one said hello to me..

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mine freezes too, and it's a nearly-new computer. Well ok, it's about 1 year old, which is nearly nearly-new. It was freeze-free til one of the windows 10 updates they forced upon us some months back. Never been able to get it running perfectly since then. My old laptop froze maybe a couple of times a year; this one does it almost on a daily basis at least once. Seems utterly random and impossible to track down.

Anyway, enough of that! Where wuz I? Oh yeah!
I was just shuffling off to bed (only about 8 feet away, so it doesn't take me long to get there), but saw your post, decided not to shut down the laptop, and shuffled back.

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join