It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Ahaha! True sory eh?

Lone is actually at work right now.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Really? So 'we' are being the bad influence now...?
I could say it's a wimmen thing, but I would never say that. I'm blaming the boozy cake for loose lips, lol.

I'm pretty sure a lot of members come here when they're at work though. (ATS I mean, not necessarily The Shed).

So...was the movie as good as it looks in the trailer?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

It's pretty lax here actually. The world of cleaning office spaces gets boring sometimes. Or, I should say, most times.

Lunch time now.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

LOL, I blame Lone.
It was a great movie if you are Queen fan which I am. Interesting story of how the band with Freddie Mercury started, what they went through as a band together and how they considered each other family, like we do here in the Shed.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I'm about to dig around for some dinner. What are you having?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

It's pretty lax here actually. The world of cleaning office spaces gets boring sometimes. Or, I should say, most times.

Lunch time now.

Really? But it sounds so glamorous!! (Sorry, just teasing)

It's 6:15 pm here in SW Ontario...whereabouts are you?
(Oh wow...it's already 6:15? No wonder my stomach is growling). Time flies when you're sitting alone watching Sex and the City reruns, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Wow you have the same time as I do. You and Lone need the same phone plan by the way. He can call the US for free.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I'm about to dig around for some dinner. What are you having?

Mixed nuts right now. Tried a low-fat coconut lemon bar. It tasted like cardboard.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

New Brunswick. 7:30 here. Rainy. I'm fine with this weather. Makes me want to read or write, though I can't do much of either here lol

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Oh geez, New Brunswick? We are in the same country but I'm closer to Night than I am to you. Have you ever been to another province? I've been to Montreal Quebec but that's it so far.

Night...I can't afford a land line. I've had a couple of calls on the tablet using Messenger but we could barely hear each other. Apparently I need better earphones or a headset with microphone.

Oh, I am a big Queen fan too. Will have to wait to see the movie when it comes out on DVD.
edit on 6-11-2018 by jacygirl because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This Tiny Arachnid...

Feeling down and falling apart today as usual but at least ATS has a thread about spiders to read.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh man, sorry guys, I went in the parlor to discuss ordering out because I'm exhausted. Almost fell asleep. I want mushroom pizza. Like I'm not fat enough. I'll be able to be Mrs. Clause or Santa this year. LOL

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Go ahead and do it. Mushrooms are wonderful, so is the rest of the pizza.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
For a friend... may you have many Days Like This

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

No, I won't go! There is no such thing as a tiny spider. Well...is it colorful or cute? Guess I'll be brave.

Sorry you're having a bad day Blue!

My stomach is a bit upset, but I need to eat something. After that I need to rest. Still here for a while though.

Hugs!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hi hunny! *hugs*

You don't mind if I ignore the spider thread link, do you? I'm pretty sure you know how I feel about them by now.
*shudder*
Nice to see you here though!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

But... but... it's an exciting thread with spider bunnies and spiders wearing hats.

Nevermind. I didn't think it would be your cup of Canadian tea.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
There is some washing drying on a radiator here in the hall near to my room. My (stinky, anti-social) neighbour decided to write a note saying how he didn't like seeing clean clothes hanging within 5 feet of his door and that if the owner didn't remove the washing soon, he was going to throw it away.

I can't let things go so knocked on other neighbours doors until I found the owner of said washing. Said other neighbour went and knocked on moany neighbour's door and all of a sudden moany neighbour didn't want to throw washing of another person away. Owner of clothing is big, black and muscular.

"I don't wanna die. I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all...."

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I thought you had these women under control!

"Ladies! No spider killing! That's bad for the ecosystem and illegal!"

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Hahaha! Loved the Queen lyrics in there!

new topics

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join