It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You get a PM then.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
My ears are burning.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Get your head out of the oven!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Light and Autorico, you made me laugh. LOL

Been busy and even though it is after ten at night, I'm just now having supper. Nothing exciting, just a tuna grinder.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I Can't Seem To Get Rid Of The: "Towelie Effect!".
It's Totally Annoying. Pop Up Ads On ATS.

How Many Times Must I Be Invited To Get High On Dumb S#!+ I Don't Care About. Grrrrr....

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Wanna get high? (Obligatory Towelie reference!)
edit on 11/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

ETA I prefer the old school. Scooby snacks, wacky races, penelope pitstop, and captain caveman.
edit on 11/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I would have torn my hair out screaming and then set the front door on fire.

But thank you for being a Gentleman.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
* Sheye steps into the Shed quietly, helps herself to a pixie cookie*

An oldie ...

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hi man!

Some time ago you invited me to join to the thread which is mentioned in your signature. I read the opening post and i think i will give it a shot. I have put small battle/diss lyrics here once but i am not sure if it is this topic. And there were goofs in it, i had drank too much.

Good that the terms and conditions apply. And of course they have to, everywhere in ATS. I have written rap lyrics in finnish and english. but i really don't want to write any drive-by stuff or glorification of alcohol or drugs. or things that objectify or insult women.

I don't want any of that, it has no honor. But with that being said, rap needs to have some sort of egoism and self praising, especially in battles. Yesterday i tried to wrote something really positive without bragging kind of rap, i found it hard. I think i will abandon that project for now, and try to come up with some rhymes to that topic in your signature.

This is all that i got yesterday. On the positive side, at least i wrote something without the writer's block that leaves me staring at blinking cursor in text editor. On the negative side, it is very short.

Hear the wind blow / Like you, it just wants to go
Flow upon the tallest of mountains / And the fountains of youth
Because the truth / Is something to be found from inside
No need to hide / Or hear later “They lied!”
See the leaves drop from the trees / At ease
Breeze / Will bring you all the remedies
That you ever wished for / And more
Let it cleanse you like never before
Feel the changing season / Sense emotion and reason
Maintain balance / And gratitude
Longitude and latitude

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I used to be scared too. I learned (less than 5 years ago) to overcome the fear. I liked snakes, crocs, alligators, lions, and tigers and bears, but spiders were a fear I had been taught. (By my Mom I'm guessing) But one fear I cannot escape remains and it will always remain.

I'm standing somewhere, it could be the middle of town, my own back garden, some random place, in the park, whatever. I'm feeling fine and life is good. Without warning I bend double and take 2 steps to the left, or the right. I stand up, put my arms in the air quickly and then bend double again. Then I take 2 or 3 steps backwards or forwards, stand upright again and look around me wildly. Then I bend down again and run a circle while standing up slowly. Then I start running while looking over my shoulder.

I react hugely to sound. I don't mind the soft hum of the birds and the bees on a warm summers day. I appreciate the function they perform on this earth and find a lot of them cute too. Bees, butterflies, flies, moths, etc. But when something starts buzzing loudly near my ear? I'm off like a lunatic doing some weird dance. I won't burn everything down, there's no time for that. I'll nuke it from space later.

edit on 12/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ETA Sound and vision are not quite synchronous giving the appearance that it is fake but it isn't. Isle of Wight Festival in the UK, 1970.

edit on 12/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

I would have torn my hair out screaming and then set the front door on fire.

But thank you for being a Gentleman.

Ahahaha! I hear ya Zazz!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! Thank you so much for sharing such a heartfelt post!

Hope you are doing well today Hun!

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Great song Light!

I do what I call the spider dance where I jump and down and scream with my arms flailing. Bees don't thrill me either especially when you hear them close to your ear like you mentioned. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Leaving soon with my friend for groceries and errands. I'm also waiting on a call back for a mammogram appointment. I guess the Doctor had two things checked off when it should be one or the other. Now the hospital has to wait for a call from my Doctor and then the hospital will call me. Looks like I will be delayed.

Guess I'll be around for a little while yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Morning Sheddites

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Love the song Brent! How are you today? I'm on my second cup of coffee. So yeah, still trying to function properly and get unzombified.

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I know we have a lot of sensitive souls in here like me, so I shall post this)

pic for today. :

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Like wise. I'm only on my first cup

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I have to run now. See you and everyone tonight. Tell the pixies to have our drinks ready.

Have a great day!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join