It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 21

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

LOVE flowers! That looks like peonies as your signature! Wonderful to have you with us today!

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Zazzy, is that you, all adorned with roses? I want you to change your mood from 'decrepit' to something more accurate. ;o)
Howyadoon my friend??

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

That's ok, I'm totally distracted by possible shenanigans with zazz and her crush.

*grabs popcorn*

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well I am old, and my knees and hips are starting to ache, the exterior floral blush is but an allusion dear old friends....I also need to wear it because dbcowboy has been living in my closet and has stunk it out. Putrid, vile beastie that he is.

Me and Arg .

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You are young in spirit. That's a lovely picture, by the way. ;o) Very comforting. Zazzy, the things that ache remind us of when we were young. They make us push harder against time and friction. My hips and knees ache and I keep walking and stretching and while my morning Tai Chi looks like FrankenChi, I am good with it.

DBC is an old soul also, and while he might be occasionally fragrant, he more than makes up for it in humor and high strangeness.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

A lizard posing with it's prey. Nice.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Apparently, you aren't acquinted with iguana snuggles.

Hey, it's a thing.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Zazzy, love the lizard and kitty!

You and Argentus are keeping me entertained while I have my supper.

Jacy, I'll share my stuffed pumpkin with you if you save me some popcorn.

Old is a state of mind. Sometimes we can feel 8 and other times 80. LOL

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

A reply is waiting for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Okay I didn't get anything. Good joke.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Okay I didn't get anything. Good joke.

I sent one... sometimes they take time. Just check periodically, and it will eventually get there.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yeah I'm not falling for that

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well, no one can say I didn't try

edit on 4-11-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

If you have a lot of bad dreams, try looking into lucid dreaming. It's a way of taking control of your dreams.

The lucid dreaming helps most of the time but last night I took something to help me sleep and I had no control over the dreaming.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

gorgeous

you lucky SOB

:-)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Well, no one can say I didn't try

Why would I lie about sending a pm 🤔?

You’re not the only one who doesn’t get them right away.

You’re my friend... I have no reason to mess with your head.

Stay cool 😎🍻

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Night, PM has been resent.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Thought I'd share some gemstones I got recently from a psychic fair and gift shop

This is Orange Calcite. A strong sacral chakra stone that gets the positive energy moving, especially in the areas of creativity and sexuality. It has very strong energizing and cleansing properties, like all calcite. ... The orange calcite healing properties are powered by the Sun, and are very energizing and healing.

Malachite. A green copper carbonate hydroxide mineral with a chemical composition of Cu2(CO3)(OH)2. It was one of the first ores used to produce copper metal. It is of minor importance today as an ore of copper because it is usually found in small quantities and can be sold for higher prices for other types of use.

Bornite or peacock ore is used during rebirthing process. It facilitates the alignment of chakras as well as activating individual chakras. This stone of happiness and joy infuses positive forces in us, helps identify the causes of negativity, and filters it out of our bodies. It helps us deal with stress and obstacles that block our path to a specific goal. It helps identifying the new ways and opportunities that may be useful in accomplishing our dreams and goals. It encourages us to align our thoughts and emotions in a calm manner, and increases our perceptive abilities. It allows and encourages to enjoy and be happy in the current situation. It helps realizing that life is truly an enjoyable experience.

Rose Aura Quartz is a man-enhanced stone. It speaks directly to the Heart Chakra, dissolving emotional wounds, fears and resentments, and circulates a Divine loving energy throughout the entire aura. Reawakening the heart to its own innate love, it provides a deep sense of personal fulfillment and contentment, allowing one the capacity to truly give and receive love from others.

This one has a pinkish-orange glow, even by daylight. Opalite is a stone that you should have if you wish to harness and increase your personal power. It will boost your self-esteem and improve your sense of self-worth. Opalite is a trade name for man-made opalescent glass and various opal simulants. Other names for this glass product include argenon, sea opal, opal, etc.

Selenite is a crystal formed from the mineral gypsum, which comes in many forms and color variations. Selenite, named after Selene, the Greek goddess of the moon, has properties that make it truly unique for spiritual and metaphysical purposes. It is used to recharge other stones, promotes harmony and balance.

This one may be Mahogany Obsidian, but I am unsure.

And these are a couple I've had for some time...

Amethyst quartz. This is the largest one I have, it's huge. I ordered it from China. Just like Fluorite, Amethyst is a meditative and calming stone which works in the emotional, spiritual, and physical planes to promote calm, balance, and peace. It is also used to eliminate impatience. Amethyst is one of the stones that was most highly prized in the ancient world, and continues to be prized by many people today. Amethyst is found all over the world, with some of the most precious deposits still found the vicinity of Greece, Italy, the Middle East, and the north of Africa.

Not sure what this one is, but it's cool. Maybe a lighter amethyst.

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I call that photo "Peaceful". It was. It is. Good to see you my friend. ;o)

posted on Nov, 4 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Love the gems
Thanks so much for sharing them with us!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join