It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Aide Requested Online Manipulation Plans From Israeli Intelligence Firm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bet they did it and leaked to the DNC to throw em off track.

It worked.

Smells like Victory.

👥💯👥

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

40 Psy-Group employees would use “authentic looking” fake online identities to bombard up to 2,500 targets with specially tailored messages meant to win them over to Mr. Trump.
Good Lord! not all from one state where they???????

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
How far are you guys going to reach?

It's getting sad.

😢

Trump haters are never going to accept that against all odds Donald Trump won the election without cheating somehow.

Never!

Russians, Israeli intelligence mind control methods, aliens or time travel, it gets better from there.

Stay tuned!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Article says there's no evidence that the campaign took any action on the proposals. Interestingly, Zamel appears to have been paid $2 million by pederast George Nader for *something* after the election according to reporting back from May.

Another interesting thing here is that another Israeli firm was claimed to have spied on former Obama admin officials for entity connected to the Trump admin. That firm was Black Cube. There was also reporting that Black Cube had worked with SCL/Cambridge Analytica on a host of things. A CA rep testified to the UK parliament that it was a different firm.

It *could* be Psy-Group that she's referencing but maybe not. The CA claim seems a little question because back in 2013, Black Cube sued SCL's principal share holder, Vincent Tchenguiz, for breach of contract and unpaid invoices. Tchenguiz countersued and eventually they settled out of court.

Seems to be a lot of employment opportunities for ex-Mossad.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
“ requested “ “asked “ “ could “ “ would “

I didn’t see a “did” .

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Targeted advertising...

Like data mining to know where the most bang for your buck is?

2013: Obama Campaign Manager Brags About Facebook Data Mining.

Google practically had a satellite office in the West wing during the Obama administration...

Google representatives attended White House meetings more than once a week, on average, from the beginning of Obama’s presidency through October 2015. Nearly 250 people have shuttled from government service to Google employment or vice versa over the course of his administration.

That's OK though, because you know... By Any Means Necessary.

Although if someone that isn't a member of the Cult of Progressivism does it then... it is bad!!!

I sometimes wish that the followers of the DNC politicians turn off CNN and start to actually think for themselves.

Democrats do you no favors. They use you to keep in power.

When they are in power they destroy things for more power.

When they are not in power they destroy more things to get back in power.

How does this help our country as a whole.. at all?

edit on 8-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yeah, and suddenly when it's exposed that rat insiders trying to further infiltrate the Trump campaign for personal gain TRIED to do what the dem's SUCCESSFULLY did, it's an issue.

It's only relevant if it doesn't suit your taste, that is the liberal/progressive agenda atm.

If shouting doesn't work, pay some people so you have more people shouting. Because shouting always works.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Sad but terrifying at the same time, is it not?

Paid actors are now real people with a mission.

Because it is reported that way by the PR arm of the left, the MSM.

Somewhere in their death throes as a political ideology in America I have a dream that someone in CNN reports that "Days of Our Lives" is a documentary.

You know... a little bit of fun as they walk out the door...

edit on 8-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Targeted advertising... Like data mining to know where the most bang for your buck is?

It's called microtargeting and the first presidential campaign to really make use of it was the Bush 2004 campaign. I'm sure you just forgot to mention that.

Google practically had a satellite office in the West wing during the Obama administration...

So Google no longer does business with government? Don't kid yourself. I'm sure plenty of Google folks are visiting the WH. I could give you more information about this but the Trump White House stopped publishing visitor logs.

But speaking of "practically [having] a satellite office" and microtargeting, here's Brad Parscale in his own words:

Facebook "embeds," Russia and the Trump campaign's secret weapon

Brad Parscale: Well, we had our-- their staff embedded inside our offices.

Lesley Stahl: What?

Brad Parscale: Yeah, Facebook employees would show up for work every day in our offices.

Lesley Stahl: Whoa, wait a minute. Facebook employees showed up at the Trump headquarters --

Brad Parscale: Google employees, and Twitter employees.

Lesley Stahl: They were embedded in your campaign?

Brad Parscale: I mean, like, they were there multiple days a week, three, four days a week, two days week, five days a week --

Lesley Stahl: What were they doing inside? I mean --

Brad Parscale: Helping teach us how to use their platform. I wanna get --

Lesley Stahl: Helping him get elected?

Brad Parscale: I asked each one of them by email, I wanna know every, single secret button, click, technology you have. "I wanna know everything you would tell Hillary's campaign plus some. And I want your people here to teach me how to use it."

Lesley Stahl: Inside?

Brad Parscale: Yeah, I want 'em sittin' right next to us --

Lesley Stahl: How do you know they weren't Trojan Horses?

Brad Parscale: 'Cause I'd ask 'em to be Republicans, and I'd -- we'd talk to 'em.

Lesley Stahl: Oh, you only wanted Republicans?

Brad Parscale: I wanted people who support Donald Trump from their companies.

Lesley Stahl: And that's what you got?

Brad Parscale: Yeah. They already have divisions set up that way.

Lesley Stahl: What do you mean?

Brad Parscale: They already have groups of people in their political divisions that are Republican and Democrat.

Lesley Stahl: You're kidding?

Brad Parscale: Yeah, they're businesses, they are publicly traded companies with stock price.

Lesley Stahl: Did Hillary's campaign have someone embedded --

Brad Parscale: I had heard that they didn't accept any of their offers.

This is particularly ironic!

That's OK though, because you know... By Any Means Necessary.

Although if someone that isn't a member of the Cult of Progressivism does it then... it is bad!!!

I've only seen "By Any Means Necessary" said about 1,000 times in the last week by the Trump cult.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I've only seen "By Any Means Necessary" said about 1,000 times in the last week by the Trump cult.

Have a snickers, you aren't yourself when you're hungry.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No evidence of, could have, appears, ......
Nice thread.

Eventually something will stick to the wall, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

There is no evidence that the Trump campaign acted on the proposals, and Mr. Gates ultimately was uninterested in Psy-Group’s work, a person with knowledge of the discussions said, in part because other campaign aides were developing a social media strategy.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

just so I fully grasp your intentions going forward, are you going to continue to use whataboutism to counter any thread that goes against the idiot left? I mean, if you can't find a real rebuttal, I get it, but it would be nice to know for future reference.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So by your own admission, it appears the campaign didn't act on the proposals.

In a way, this thread is eerily similar to the Kavanaugh hearing.

"Nothing actually happened, however here is some stuff to make you think something happened".

Isn't that textbook propaganda?

edit on 9-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join