It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SpaceX launch lights up California skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
bbc link

Two very fast ufos at the beginning of this collection of clips of SpaceX launch lighting up California skies !!

This has happened at a previous launch , looking for details . Watch the footage - spectacular ! UFOS at 0.01 and 0.03
edit on 8-10-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

ETA they're planes

edit on 8-10-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
you do know that this video has been sped up and the lights are aircraft that passing

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: weemadmental

really ? f me sideways and g'dang it

link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip
That seems to be a time lapse video? Here the launch (and separation) at normal speed.

Looks like an airplane to me.

link   
All I see are planes

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Absolutely correct , clarified in short order
I don't think the other ones were though ; finding it

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It was this one though theyve been cut off the front

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

I wonder why they would want rockets not to launch? Unless that weird sphere thing was just a bird. Or maybe a new kind of drone with some sort of laser that made it explode.. idk

But seeing how it happens once and a while makes me not think anything of it, if it was every launch then I would be like somethings is up.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I was able to see it from central valley , what a great light show!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you see the devils face in the exhaust about 1.10 in?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

More like 1m30s into the video.

Creepy

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Always a sad sight to see when launch failures happen. Millions of dollars, man hours, and sincere hard work... UP in a plume of smoke, in mere seconds..

Did anyone else notice the object that zips by equally fast at the bottom right-hand side of the screen @ 0:22? It occurs before the one that's being covered in the video. Change the video speed to 0.25x, and start watching from the 0:21 mark. At 0:22. even in slow-motion, it zips by at the same enormous rate of speed and manner as the one being covered in the video. Look:

edit on 9-10-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech

Always a sad sight to see when launch failures happen. Millions of dollars, man hours, and sincere hard work... UP in a plume of smoke, in mere seconds..

Did anyone else notice the object that zips by equally fast at the bottom right-hand side of the screen @ 0:22? It occurs before the one that's being covered in the video. Change the video speed to 0.25x, and start watching from the 0:21 mark. At 0:22. even in slow-motion, it zips by at the same enormous rate of speed and manner as the one being covered in the video. Look:

Nice catch, looks like the same kind of object, and they are moving pretty damn fast.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
An hour after launch, the second stage made a brief rocket firing to deorbit, just off the coast of Norway. Reports have come in from Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany. POSSIBLE viewing areas pre-sunrise Monday include Finland, NW Russia, British Isles, Iceland, and commercial air traffic over the North Sea. The apparition would have been a bright cloud for about a minute followed by a 2-second burst ['headlight'] forward of its motion, then quickly fading.
forum.nasaspaceflight.com...forum.nasaspacef... light.com/assets/44715.0/1520513.jpg

new topics

top topics

join