It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Erich Von Daniken's death

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I was scared, I thought he had died. Noooo.

I hope he doesn't anytime soon, hope he writes more books.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Definitely not dead. He was at Contact in the Desert in June of this year. I remember hearing the adverts on various shows/podcasts about him being there.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I'm with the OP on this. Oh, no it means I'm back in this Mandala Effect timeline!

Guessing it was one of the hoax articles going around then instead. Or mixed up Zecharia Sitchin, whole passed in 2010?

edit on 8-10-2018 by dreamingawake because: one*

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I thought he was long gone too!
edit on 8-10-2018 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Nope I don't recall it, only Sitchin died not too long ago

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Can you find any threads discussing his death? If not Pearj does it better.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Amazingly you beat member Pearj in a new Mandela thread

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
In Germany you read from time to time about him or see him on TV, because of his lectures, his mystery world theme park or whatever.
He was always alive...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: recrisp

I do not believe for one minute that the Mandela Effect is a thing, not one bit.

I do remember, 100% that that Daniken died though. I was just thinking about him only last night when I saw an old video of him.

As far as I remember that Daniken died about 1-2 years ago.

I DO NOT BELIEVE in the Mandela Effect!!!

Pretty much what I was going to say. I remember 6-12 months ago, nowhere near 2 years, but definitely remember him dying. What's weird is I was just watching a segment of AA on Ashoka yesterday while channel flipping. He came on and I thought to myself how weird it is to watch dead people speak and how new a concept this is in the grand scheme of things.
edit on 10/11/18 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
you and I must be on the same timeline......but only if you are old enough to remember Mandela's death. I remember HIS death as clear as day too....remember watching his wife give a speech...but the reason I recall Van Daniken's death is because my ex mother in law used to go to school with him in Europe....so it stuck out in my memory.....very strange.

edit on 10/11/2018 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to: neoholographic

Yep I also remember his death, but don’t believe in Mandela effect as such, It could of been just fake news... but it’s definitely Not how complex the human Brain is
excuse, can the so called experts think of any other excuses of all the weird stuff that is going on.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I most definitely am in the camp too that remember him dying! I also recall "Chariots of the Gods author dies" and I was like "What a shame! But he had a long life!".

Some of the ME things are a bit grasping at straws for me but I could've sworn that the scene in the Matrix where Morpheus said "What if I told you..." and I watched that movie A LOT of times.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This is very strange to me, as I was watching a recording of Ancient Aliens and it showed a promo of him signing autographs. I was blown away! I clearly remember him dying a few years ago vividly! I was sad because I am a fan. Truly weird!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have been saying this for several years now! I remeber reading several articles during my lunch discussing Erich Von Danikens death and legacy, only to see new AA recordings on T.V. fairly recently. It's so strange.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
I couldn't believe it when I saw Von Daniken would be signing autographs at an upcoming convention.

I remember his death so vividly with headlines in the news that he died. I even remember reading ATS threads about his death.

Does anyone else remember this? This is so strange because it's such a vivid memory.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No he's on history channel every week!

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I know this is a bit late. My girlfriend and I where watching ancient aliens and Erich Von Daniken was on and I turned to her and said "did you know he died". She said no. So we looked it up and found you remembering the same thing. How bizarre that I thought and remembered the exact same thing as you. Weird indeed. Anyways I thought I'd let you know that you aren't the only one. Have a good day whenever you read this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join