It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titans (NetFlix)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Finally DC has moved to series. I liked Justice League, and Wonder Woman, Batman movies sucked to put it bluntly.

Starting October 12th.

Titans.

Put out by netflix so hopefully it will be a multiple episode release like what they have been doing.

Can't say if it will be any good.

Check it out or don't.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Just what I thought, a live action version of Teen Titans lol. It might be good, I'll have to check it out.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Titans is actually being made by DC's upcoming streaming service, DC Universe. Netflix just has the streaming rights for outside of the US.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'm not sure this will work. There is so much more that can be done with animation. We shall see.

The last air bender is going to be live action on Netflix too.

Hope they dont screw them up.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Damn, I thought that with a title of Titans it was going to be a Greek mythology type thing like Jason and the Argonauts, feeling a bit disappointed now 😔

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Damn, I thought that with a title of Titans it was going to be a Greek mythology type thing like Jason and the Argonauts, feeling a bit disappointed now 😔

Yeah I thought it might be something like the world before the Olympians and or the rise of the Olympians and the overthrow of Chronos/Titans. I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like that..

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I was hoping a giant robot TV show.

Oh well I love me some super heroes stuff, but Teen Titans and DC stuff in general has often just never been good outside of their more serious animated stuff.

Still think Young Justice was about as close to liking anything Teen Titans as I can get.

I'll give it a shot regardless, but the trailer is not making me get excited.
We shall soon see hey.

new topics

top topics

join