It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie out of #49 Alabama except in College Football 😌

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Text
Hi there everyone! I came here lurking and immersing myself with an open mind and have been pleasantly surprised and impressed. It’s been a breathe of fresh air just listening and learning from unheard voices conversing whereas I have yet to find my place nor representation. Hoping to hear from fellow members here soon.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HearTheSirens

Welcome aboard! What brought you to ATS?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Brethren, light the ceremonial fire and prepare the chamber, we have a new member! Make haste. And smile...!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Was just checking out a long thread and kept searching for threads within others contributing to their supposed research attempting to unravel their theories related to P. Smith and his untimely demise.

I never finished reading the entire thread to it’s conclusion due to being diverted to a much more worthwhile and exciting unknown and rare opportunity that I feel fortunate enough to come here.

I read quite a bit and related more to people conversations with straightforward genuine perspectives that elsewhere online, it just doesn’t happen. I believe that this place is something that I’ve been yearning to witness and be a part of.

I’m sorry for the vagueness, I’m nervous about making a mistake in what I post here. a reply to: FamCore

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thank you so much! I appreciate the hospitality. I’m not used to it. a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome to paradise! Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit but not about the warm welcome. And, hey, don't be nervous about sounding off loud and proud about anything...it takes all kinds. Roll Tide!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You an Alabama college football fan???

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ummm...welcome to the circus...

If you have a finely honed talent for sarcasm and humor...why then my friend...you'll fit right in...

Just remember...here there be tigers...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HearTheSirens

Text
Hi there everyone! I came here lurking and immersing myself with an open mind and have been pleasantly surprised and impressed. It’s been a breathe of fresh air just listening and learning from unheard voices conversing whereas I have yet to find my place nor representation. Hoping to hear from fellow members here soon.

So you're a Tide fan? LSU fan here... Welcome aboard.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

If you have a finely honed talent for sarcasm and humor...why then my friend...you'll fit right in...

YouSir

Them Tigers are looking kinda toothless this year...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Welcome to paradise! Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit but not about the warm welcome. And, hey, don't be nervous about sounding off loud and proud about anything...it takes all kinds. Roll Tide!

HHHHWAT! You too??? Awwww man.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thank you and Roll Tide!
There’s so much here to soak in and that I’m drawn to. I’m mostly used to intolerant group-thinking parroting out illogical magical thinking and hostility towards any time that you’re not lock in step exactly whatever box people demand you to submit into fitting in order to exchange a diverse exchange of conversations.
a reply to: The GUT

link   

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

Which Tigers are you referring to?

link   

originally posted by: HearTheSirens
Thank you and Roll Tide!
There’s so much here to soak in and that I’m drawn to. I’m mostly used to intolerant group-thinking parroting out illogical magical thinking and hostility towards any time that you’re not lock in step exactly whatever box people demand you to submit into fitting in order to exchange a diverse exchange of conversations.
a reply to: The GUT

No way, brother, Geaux Tigers!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I love college football and I can appreciate great rivalries. The Crimson Tide typically gives you a heart attack on coming from behind at the last moments of the game to beat some talented opponents. I’m not into the NFL though. It’s like just for the love of the game gets lost all over the billions in profits, fame, and paychecks a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I don’t like you right off the bat.

Sorry but us OU fans hate Alabama. And when I say hate.....I mean HATE

But I’m sure we can have a few conversations down the road.

I will remember that you are a fan of the “tide”.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the welcome! I’m a fan of LSU and they’re always an intimidating team to face especially in the Tigers Death Valley!
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That’s alright, I can respect that. It’s your right. I do believe that Auburn fans hate us all a little bit more though. Perhaps some other dimension you’ll be free from the hating. Good day to you! a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: The GUT

HHHHWAT! You too??? Awwww man.

Yeah, I was born into it. Great legacy to be brought up in I must say. I like y'all's spirit though and would always welcome a Tiger fan in the foxhole where such spirit really counts.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Welcome!

I'm already liking you. Your user name is the beginning to an amazing song called Sirens by the band Pearl Jam.

Here's the Youtube link.
youtu.be...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join