It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennessee Senate race: Phil Bredesen goes all in on pledge to break with Democrats

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

another one -

Max Boot, foreign policy adviser to 3 Repub presidents.
"It would be nice to think that Donald Trump is an anomaly who came out of nowhere to take over an otherwise sane and sober movement. ...But it just isn’t so.

Upon closer examination, it’s obvious that the history of modern conservative is permeated with racism, extremism, conspiracy-mongering, isolationism and know-nothingism."...The history of the modern Republican Party is the story of moderates being driven out and conservatives taking over — and then of those conservatives in turn being ousted by those even further to the right.
....The ascendance of extreme views, abetted in recent years by Fox News, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin and the tea party movement, increasingly made the House Republican caucus ungovernable. ...Ryan’s retirement signals the final repudiation of an optimistic, inclusive brand of Reaganesque conservatism focused on enhancing economic opportunity at home and promoting democracy and free trade abroad. The Republican Party will now be defined by Trump’s dark, divisive vision, with his depiction of Democrats as America-hating, criminal-coddling traitors, his vilification of the press as the “enemy of the people,” and his ugly invective against Mexicans and Muslims. The extremism that many Republicans of goodwill had been trying to push to the fringe of their party is now its governing ideology.
That’s why I can no longer be a Republican, and in fact wish ill fortune on my former party. I am now convinced that the Republican Party must suffer repeated and devastating defeats beginning in November. It must pay a heavy price for its embrace of white nationalism and know-nothingism. "...

link

y 'all have out kicked your coverage. lol
edit on 9-10-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm glad I lived to see the day where tie breakers in a close hiring process is the person's genitals

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Fallingdown

It seems that all you only see the "loony left" yet are complaining about someone else only seeing "Republican"? Sounds a bit hypocritical, it sounds like the loony left and radical right are two sides of the same coin to me, being guilty of the same things.

Every single post of yours has the same exact message. You should just copy and paste. I had a girlfriend just like you. Always pointing out problems and offering no solutions

You're absolutely right. But I'll give you a solution on behalf of him... stop being a hypocrite!!!

<< 1   >>

join