It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military Officer ufo sighting from 1997, with crashed aliens, described as having fur...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The only furry aliens I remember are these guys -

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Meh,

sounds like the Chinese doing tests with secret tech using animals as guinea pigs,

like when dogs then monkeys were sent to orbit back in the day.

Keep the tests close to military bases so if there is any issue its easily retrievable and a cover story created to give to the soldiers that were around at the time of the crash.

Aliens is the best cover story to give to military personnel if the military is trying to hide testing of tech but need to keep very secret.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You don’t hear of many alien encounters involving “furry” types of beings aside from things like Dogmen or Sasquatch being involved in some sightings. I have a slight feeling these may not have been aliens at all but as a couple other people posted, genetically engineered hybrids created by National Governments.

Reminds me of a story I heard in a podcast a couple of years back involving a couple of women hiking in the United States South West encountering and being chased by a couple of fatigue wearing Dogmen in a military Jeep, wouldn’t surprise me if govts have secretly created human animal hybrids DECADES before anyone else.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24
Would love to know more about that story ?

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: johnthejedi24

I don't think you can rule that out. There is much we don't know about what our governments are really up to I am afraid. Reminds me of some of the stories we have heard out of Dulce.

curiosity.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
((NUFORC Note: We express our gratitude to Mr. Shao Ma, Director of the International Chinese UFO Association, for sharing this interesting case with NUFORC. We look forward to further collaboration with this organization. PD))

MR shao ma

You can watch MR shao ma talking about the incident in this youtube video below from 14:03 onwards

Now this case is really really fascinating IF true.Live aliens.what happent to them.Did they manage to survive or did they die.Did anyone come looking for them?Was the language barrier bypassed?Hard to get info for this case anywhere over the internet.Any chinese users in here that can shed some light to this case?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join