It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Michael May Hit Pan Handle

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if Cantore did have an intern chuck one. Didn't seem to be moving that fast, and how would you see that coming in that weather?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Hurricane Michael live coverage: Landfall at 155 mph, worst storm to hit Florida Panhandle in over a century

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Any of our florida friends on here give us some updates?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Andrew was officially 140mph at landfall, then upgraded 10 years later based on pressure and damage.

Given this latest clip I found from Mexico Beach, I think there might be enough evidence for Michael to be upgraded after the post storm analysis.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LATEST TORNADO WARNINGS FOR SOUTHEAST - IN RED

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

That looks like 7-8' of flooding, is that the surge or is that yet to come.
I can't imagine it getting worse in that area, I think you may be right.
That damage looks as bad as I've seen

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
GEORGIA TORNADO'S

Tornado Warning Macon Houston Peach

Tornado Watch Screven Talbot Laurens Monroe Brantley Bryan Barrow Bacon Taylor Lanier Dougherty Pulaski Miller Warren Montgomery Ben Hill Clay Lincoln Webster Glascock Decatur Wilkes Macon Liberty Henry Wilkinson Camden Tift Newton Cook Telfair Candler Effingham Baldwin Glynn Chatham Oconee Marion Wayne Bibb Clinch Worth Rockdale Dodge Mitchell Columbia Ware Tattnall Coffee Taliaferro Calhoun Dooly McIntosh Putnam Burke Thomas Houston Jasper Emanuel Atkinson Pike Muscogee Treutlen Bulloch Jones Clarke Chattahoochee Appling Crawford Echols Lee Wilcox Baker McDuffie Toombs Irwin Greene Randolph Sumter Jefferson Grady Peach Butts Johnson Morgan Berrien Meriwether Wheeler Quitman Stewart Washington Seminole Oglethorpe Schley Long Spalding Twiggs Charlton Turner Walton Colquitt Richmond Lamar Pierce Evans Jeff Davis Lowndes Terrell Crisp Early Hancock Harris Brooks Bleckley Jenkins Upson

www.wunderground.com...
edit on 10-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: FIX

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We did get the weather guy standing in the wind and Generac generator commercials so it was a success for the Weather Channel.

Hope Tallahassee members are holding up.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

More from Mexico Beach:
twitter.com...

We are only seeing a tiny portion of the damage. Nothing out of Port St Joe that I've seen yet.

It is doubtful they will be reachable by roads anytime soon. We may have to wait until tomorrow when it is safe enough for rescue boats and helos to make it out there to get an idea of how they weathered the storm.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Someone needs to report it but, they are just a bit too excited to watch lives up ended. Not a fan

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

She said at 919mb her ears we're popping. I wonder how far inland that was?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
196,217 Without power along Florida Panhandle

twitter.com...

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Less than an hour after Hurricane Michael made landfall around 1:40 p.m., power was out for about 16,000 people in Tallahassee. Utility workers have been pulled off the road because of high winds over 35 mph.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This was a strong storm. I feel for the Indian Beach residents and hope they left before the storm. There has to be some major damage on the coast.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am a bit worried about Tornado's inland. They come out of nowhere, especially in these conditions.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I know a few people who were in the worst of Andrew and they said the same thing.

Another clip from a little inland....typical of a Floridian guy he is going WHOOO!, while the girl is screaming out of fear.

twitter.com...
edit on 10-10-2018 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah i like a good storm but, this is not a storm it's a catastrophe.
Going to be an update from Florida at 5 EST
Tallahassee now over 50,000 without power
Don't see considerable flooding yet thankfully

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Harvey was a disaster. The flooding was unbelievable. Hopefully that won't be the case there, with the speed it is moving.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yeah that was much worse. That one hung around for way too long. The worst of Michael is over.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join