It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice News D.C. Chief Admits There Were ‘Paid’ Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I don't get what you're saying

Earlier you said

No, the problem comes when conservatives, including Trump (fake conservative?), President of the United States, try to dismiss left-wing protesters as being paid shills.
Are you trying to tell me that all this "paid protesters" BS is about professional organizers?

but above you clearly list multiple entries showing these protests are organised and are shills..

If you are niave enough to believe ''they only pay our bail and thats it'' that's your fault...

I wonder how you would feel if people chased you through airports... or hassled you at restaurants... or sat our the front of your house taunting you... better yet, I wonder how you would feel if someone accused you - on national TV - of sexual assaulting them 30yrs ago...

A line was crossed - the DNC even have a paid person doxxing their personal details - these people are scum and so are all those that defend them!

ignorance is bliss eh? just because you read it on the internet means you can look the other way and claim the highground

I know exactly what I would do if I were chased through the airport and harassed by people that don't agree with my public policies. I would internalize that snip, I would try and be introspective and figure out what their grievance was, understanding that the decisions I make affect more than just myself, and then I would try and see if there was any kind of compromise I could make to make life better for everyone involved.

Your side: Double down on your BS and cry to the echo chamber and be a martyr hero?

<< 5  6  7   >>

join