It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice News D.C. Chief Admits There Were ‘Paid’ Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

and homeless, and used heroine needles all over the streets... and people who seemingly have forgotten the virtues of hygiene and cleanliness.

They want to impose that "paradise" on the rest of us, so their failed ideology will no longer be on display. Obama screwed the economy, race relations and this country over every day of his miserable Residency. Trump is winning nonstop, despite historical and unmatched opposition by unhinged fanatics and constant attacks by their liberal MSM dogs

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So sounds like a professional organizer? There are full-time organizers for both the Left and Right who work for various organizations. I'm sure you're aware of all those Koch-funded organizers for the Tea Party movement? Or nah?

Speaking of Kavanaugh though:

I make that seven men and six women. Way to send a message.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Surely though one would have to be a little naive to think only one side do this snip.

God this is infuriating.

One side hands out fruit, and says - Go eat, fill your belly.
The other side hands our fruit, and says - Go and throw it at those people. Right in their faces.

But but but but they both handed out fruit....

Not in the mood for analogies, that will have to suffice, but ... no you won't.. I wasted my time.
edit on 9-10-2018 by Parishna because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Let me know if you want a link to a local newspaper story with an interview from her and I'll U2U it.

Man, awesome to know. I mean, she seems honest an all.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: soberbacchus

Just goes to show, if there's a paycheck to be had, folks will act like asses and clamber all over each other to get a piece of it.

You managed to explain everything about the Trump regime in one sentence.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

and homeless, and used heroine needles all over the streets... and people who seemingly have forgotten the virtues of hygiene and cleanliness.

Actually CA isn't where those drug addicts live.

It correlates most with GOPs current base.

Your lack of compassion for your fellow Americans duly noted.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

A legend, with that map, would help.

I'm assuming darker means more deaths, but....

Also, what they mean by "age-adjusted" (which sounds suspiciously like monkeying with the data to me)......

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Great piece in the wall street journal. Everyone is getting astroturfed.

George Soros’ March on Washington

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

But surely, this whole Soros thing is a conspiracy theory, right? LOL...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How do the states with the most drug addicts=states with the most drug overdoase deaths in 2015?

And why is age adjusted important?

And how does that have anything to do with the poo and needle covered streets of san fransisco?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm not seeing the political correlation you seem to be seeing. Looks like there are GOP and Dem states with high rates of overdoses.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I dont think drug addicts give a !@#$ whether they are in a blue or red state. Where the hell has common sense gone? I thought ATS of all places would be above this type of ignorance....

A2D

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So sounds like a professional organizer? There are full-time organizers for both the Left and Right who work for various organizations. I'm sure you're aware of all those Koch-funded organizers for the Tea Party movement? Or nah?

Speaking of Kavanaugh though:

Those people look delightful. Same can't be said about the so called protesters on the left.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

To add, "Women for Kavanaugh" appears to be a project of the conservative activism group, Concerned Women for America. CWA has paid organizers.

So... paid supporters for Kavanaugh.

I'm noticing a lot of doublespeak here.

I would hope organizers are paid, as they are organizing events. The question here is whether or not people that show up are paid to show up to where the bus goes.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

What... your city doesn't have a poop patrol?

San Francisco's sidewalks are covered with human feces, so the city is launching a 'Poop Patrol' to deal with its No. 2 problem

Anyone else find it funny how this wasn't a serious problem until SF got it's sanctuary city status a few years ago? Now that's what I call Progressive!

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

A legend, with that map, would help.

I'm assuming darker means more deaths, but....

Also, what they mean by "age-adjusted" (which sounds suspiciously like monkeying with the data to me)......

It's the CDC.
Age adjusted:

* Rates shown are the number of deaths per 100,000 population. Age-adjusted death rates were calculated by applying age-specific death rates to the 2000 U.S standard population age distribution.

Cycle through the tabs from 2014-2016 and you can literally see the epidemic spreading on the map.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'm not seeing the political correlation you seem to be seeing. Looks like there are GOP and Dem states with high rates of overdoses.

Drug overdoses per 100k

California ranks 43rd

West Virginia 1st
Ohio 2nd
Penn 4th
Kentucky 5th

Are you honestly unaware of the Heroine epidemic in Trumpland?

West Virginia - 68.7 percent Voted Trump (1st in Overdoses)
Kentucky - 62.5 percent voted Trump (5th in Overdoses)
Tennessee - 61.1 percent voted Trump (13th in Overdoses)

Etc.

California ranks 43rd in Overdoses.

www.cdc.gov...

These maps show that counties where opioid deaths and prescription rates are highest are also places where Trump won big in 2016
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

?

Curious what is relevant about who votes what, and the heroin problem? Didn't you chide someone for lack of compassion? And then pull this troll?

Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

?

Curious what is relevant about who votes what, and the heroin problem?

You are asking the wrong person. This was one of the posts I responded to.

originally posted by: JBurns

They want to impose that "paradise" on the rest of us,

Didn't you chide someone for lack of compassion?

I did and it was warranted.

And then pull this troll?

Correcting misperceptions is not trolling. Trumpland very much is bearing the brunt of the Heroine epidemic.

GOPers looking down their noses at people struggling for their lives is gross and disgusting.

It is also sick and ironic that they mistakenly think that is "liberal" "California" problem when the facts show it to be very much a Trumpland problem by a huge margin.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

?

Curious what is relevant about who votes what, and the heroin problem? Didn't you chide someone for lack of compassion? And then pull this troll?

Ridiculous.

Are you not reading the whole thread? Someone tried to claim more junkies in democrat states. Or are you just moving the goal posts and trolling yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join