It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice News D.C. Chief Admits There Were ‘Paid’ Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

His Imperial and Royal Majesty William the First, by the Grace of God, German Emperor and King of Prussia; Margrave of Brandenburg, Burgrave of Nuremberg, Count of Hohenzollern; Sovereign and Supreme Duke of Silesia and of the County of Glatz; Grand Duke of the Lower Rhine and of Posen; Duke of Saxony, of Westphalia, of Angria, of Pomerania, Lüneburg, Holstein and Schleswig, of Magdeburg, of Bremen, of Guelders, Cleves, Jülich and Berg, Duke of the Wends and the Kassubes, of Crossen, Lauenburg and Mecklenburg; Landgrave of Hesse and Thuringia; Margrave of Upper and Lower Lusatia; Prince of Orange; Prince of Rügen, of East Friesland, of Paderborn and Pyrmont, of Halberstadt, Münster, Minden, Osnabrück, Hildesheim, of Verden, Cammin, Fulda, Nassau and Moers; Princely Count of Henneberg; Count of Mark, of Ravensberg, of Hohenstein, Tecklenburg and Lingen, of Mansfeld, Sigmaringen and Veringen; Lord of Frankfurt.

That guy?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

well then, it's all fair game, and the left had better not EVER bitch about the right doing it. just sit back, suck it up, and smile. We can all just devolve into anarchy and point to the other side. You must be proud.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It’s a little bit different dont ya think?

Paying someone to cause chaos and disrupt democratic process.

And paying someone to support a man who’s being falsely accused of sexual assault.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yes, widely considered a hard right, I'd argue he was actually too liberal for his own good.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So sounds like a professional organizer? There are full-time organizers for both the Left and Right who work for various organizations. I'm sure you're aware of all those Koch-funded organizers for the Tea Party movement? Or nah?

Speaking of Kavanaugh though:

Problem comes when conservatives are repeatedly called conspiracy theorist, and the claims are flatly denied and people are ostracized

And then it turns out to be true....

That's stupid.

Far right wingers who claim that X-Thousand protestors are being paid are actually alledging something so stupid that it is an insult to "Conspiracy Theorists".

The Tea Party movement was well organized and well funded through right-wing groups and the Koch brothers.
That does not mean that everyone that shows up under that umbrella is a paid protestor.

Stooooped!

Ditto with this "ultra-violet" organizer who was telling the protestors where they could get a shot at shouting questions to Senators.

That does not make the thousands that were protesting, "paid protestors".

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So sounds like a professional organizer? There are full-time organizers for both the Left and Right who work for various organizations. I'm sure you're aware of all those Koch-funded organizers for the Tea Party movement? Or nah?

What's hilarious about that pic is that 7 of the thirteen people in it are men! LOL

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

It’s a little bit different dont ya think?

Paying someone to cause chaos and disrupt democratic process.

And paying someone to support a man who’s being falsely accused of sexual assault.

They dont want to acknowledge that, they keep dodging it.......

Theres a huge difference here that those on the left dont want to acknowledge and in fact, seem to be condoning ..........

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

That's stupid.

Whats stupid about it, its the truth, stupid is denying it.

Far right wingers who claim that X-Thousand protestors are being paid are actually alledging something so stupid that it is an insult to "Conspiracy Theorists".

I dont recall anyone giving an actual number, thats something youre just making up, and its a false premise........the fact is they are being paid period, weve saw the woman getting paid outside the Kav vetting.........and this person just admitted that the are, down to the women harassing Flake in the elevator.......verbatim......sorry if you cant handle that.

The Tea Party movement was well organized and well funded through right-wing groups and the Koch brothers.

The Teaparty never harassed anyone or advocated for violence and social unrest......

Im not going to go back and forth with you because i know your tactics, you tend to just spin in circles, so try someone else to derail the thread......

Facts are facts, and they ARE being paid to create chaos........hmmmm fascism indeed.....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I don’t think hilarious is the right word for anything in this situation.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Really? REALLY?!?

This is sadder than sad because YOU of all people posted it.

You damn well know the difference, but you sure do love to post photos and think you made a point.

In case you weren't aware, people like you are the reason #walkaway has become a movement.

You are so damn delusional in your grandiose that you believe your s*** doesn't stink and everyone else is manure. So I guess essentially, thank you for that. Your actions and actions of like mindset of yours have caused people to actually go
"WTF? This is crazy, I don't agree with that at all!!!"

So thank you for your public service. Ignorance thanks you this time!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

TL;DR

So let me ask you: are you saying that there are, or there are not, paid protesters?

It's pretty obvious she's saying there are paid protestors on both sides.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23843798]ManBehindTheMask

weve saw the woman getting paid outside the Kav vetting.........and this person just admitted that the are, down to the women harassing Flake in the elevator.......verbatim......sorry if you cant handle that.

LOL

So your issue is not limited to whats between the ears, but the ears as well?

She never said that.

She said an Ultra-Violet paid organizer, just like the hundreds of Tea Party paid organizers, was directing protestors where to go.

She never "admitted that the are, down to the women harassing Flake in the elevator.......verbatim"

NOWHERE. YA JUST MADE THAT PART UP.

It's no where in the video.

Your credibility is worthless once you start to desperately lie.

edit on 8-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

LOL - that's your comparison? # me mate, you should ask the mods to delete that post.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Really? REALLY?!?

In case you weren't aware, people like you are the reason #walkaway has become a movement.

#walkaway is not a movement.
It is a former actor and hairdresser from NYC, supported by a Russian bot army on twitter, running a gofundme page to bilk gullible right wingers out of their money.

These people who “walked away from the Democrats” are stock-photo models
www.fastcompany.com...

Pro-Trump & Russian-Linked Twitter Accounts Are Posing As Ex-Democrats In New Astroturfed Movement
arcdigital.media...

So sad. So gullible.

edit on 8-10-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

TL;DR

So let me ask you: are you saying that there are, or there are not, paid protesters?

You know Ante is a boy right? Or maybe he identifies that way? Or maybe YOU feel he identifies that way?

It's pretty obvious she's saying there are paid protestors on both sides.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im seeing deflection. But the answer could be in the treatise i just didnt have time to read.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Vector99

Really? REALLY?!?

#walkaway is not a movement.

Lol if you believe that, good for you.

So sad. So gullible.

Nah, not at your level yet.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Just goes to show, if there's a paycheck to be had, folks will act like asses and clamber all over each other to get a piece of it.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

She never "admitted that the are, down to the women harassing Flake in the elevator.......verbatim"

You didnt read the article or watch the video apparently, so whose making stuff up now?

Your credibility is worthless once you start to desperately lie.

Youre absolutely the last person on this forum that should be calling anyones credibility into question........

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

#walkaway is not a movement. It is a former actor and hairdresser from NYC, supported by a Russian bot army on twitter, running a gofundme page to bilk gullible right wingers out of their money.

Talk about having no credibility, I havve also noticed its your MO not to research anything and just make off the wall claims, you should probably hit up the ol google search engine......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join