It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Centenary Mystery of World War One.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Astronomer62

Now that is Awsome I wonder how often that happens.

I'm using slightly wider astrology orbs or margins, i found in the 20th Century approx. 7 Star of Davids, however they do show up at all locations, i thought i would show the most auspicious location.
Sadly my computer is nearly dead, and am waiting for another, printing off now is playing up, so i can't show an extra 2 charts today.
But i can explain another without showing it yet!
The Soviet Army liberated Auschwitz on 27th January 1945, a few days after on 7th February 1945, another Star of David appeared, using Moon, Mercury, Venus, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, over Auschwitz, it's getting spooky now, LOL!

news.bbc.co.uk...

The Star of David that appeared shortly after Auschwitz was liberated is below:-

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
On 27 Febuary 1948, a Star of David alignments passed over Tel Aviv, Israel, which was approx. two and a half months before the Israeli Declaration of Independence on 14th May 1948, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
The Star of David involved Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus.
This aspect alignment did show up at all locations, however i have placed it in Tel Aviv as it is more auspicious!
Astrology graph below:-

edit on 9-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have 3 other Star of Davids that i have found, that i think should be included in this report, i'll start with Albert Einstein's papers including the Theory of Relativity, that were published from March to September 1905, this changed science like nothing else in the 20th Century.
www.hup.harvard.edu...
I will continue this later, please remember why i have connected a Star of David to Einstein's papers, he did come from a Jewish background, and the growth of science did speed up during this period.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Albert Einstein lived and worked in Bern, Switzerland during the time in 1905 when he worked on these science papers, the Star of David astrology chart is below that shows the alignment between the Moon, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune:-

posted on Dec, 10 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hi ManyMasks,
I thought the next Star of David would interest you being on 19th May 1937, approx. two months later, Buchenwald Concentration Camp opened in Weimar, Thuringen, Germany. It included Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto and the Sun.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 10-12-2019 by Astronomer62 because: Adding astrology graph

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join