It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal ufos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
all of us here have at the very least an interest in ufos i think is a safe bet to say.

but how many are you here because of close direct interactions with close UFO's? i bet allot, i am.

The other day a friend and i were talking about seeing UFO's and how most people never see something they know is a UFO, but than there are some of us that have had many many close encounters. the phenomenon seems to pick people and chose who see them up close, im my case i am a nobody and have no power or influence. i always say be careful when you say you want to see a ufo because you might not like what see you back.
there has to be a link to the ufo and the viewer dont you think?

for people who have had sightings was it your only one? what about high strangeness following you around just after close encounter?

if you have seen a ufo what did it look like and did it do anything strange when you saw it?

my best 'ufo' i have seen was an orange orb the size of a basketball that was floating over my head when i was taking in for a walk. it was totally silent and was very nimble as when it left it just move thru the trees gracefully until i could no longer see it. I have also seen a small black triangle yards from me but im sure it was a US craft as the president was in town that night. it had all the classic BBT attributes but it was fighter sized. and moved in a silent gemetrick motion and away super fast as well.

and of course random fast zig zaging lights.

it all seems to pointless, if these things are aliens and appearing to people why not show everyone? and what gave these things the ok to take abductees?(milab or alien)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

OH man....you are asking for a personal encounter with a UFO. Well I shall share my story with ya.

I was in Lexington OK chilling on the porch with a buddy enjoying a beer. Then I noticed a orange circular object maybe 200 yards away. Mind you we are on private land with no one nearby. I first thought it to be the moon. I stepped off the porch and noticed the moon about 50 degrees to the south. I then sat back down and chugged my beer. Not listening to whatever my friend was saying I was about to step inside and he was got kinda pissy. Then he said “dude”......he noticed it also and that’s when things got weird. He told me he just saw that orange thing wisp away. It did leave a mist where it was but sure enough it was gone.

I grabbed my other buddy that was inside to look at the mist and tell him what was there. He made fun of us and said if that happened jets would be flying over already.........Just as he said that 2 jets flew over us.

And that is why I joined ATS

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I’ve had several strange encounters some of which I won’t even bring up here and only my closest family members and friends know about, the ridicule barrier is still high even in this day and age. I will say one of my most profound expierences happened on a night where I had been talking to a friend about prior experiences and that I wanted more and that night I got more than I wished for.
edit on 10/8/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Think too fast type too slow > extra DIV

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Countless sightings that were all explained away as the mundane but still spectacular to see.

a few that are suspected as military or private sector advanced craft. satellite looking, high altitude but speeds either tooo fast even for very low orbit satellites or way too slow even if they were at a higher orbit one moved at a rate that would take maybe half and hour or a little more to go horizon to horizon.

back in the early late 80s over Melbourne, Australia we had a black aircraft create a sonic boom over us.

The only occasion that is out of this world was when I was about 5 or 6.

Summer time, late at night, close to midnight as my grand parents were leaving from visiting.

we (my parents and me) were outside seeing them off,

it was a very warm night, we lived close to the beach.

my experience was....

everything went quiet and the best way I can describe is time stopped,

I looked around and everything was still and quiet.

Not sure if I looked up just randomly or if it got my attention somehow.

It was an aqua blue color, the color created a glow around it.

it moved at a rate like a hand glider flying level over head at no more than 30meters, this is the give an example of speed not elevation, not a great speed but just gliding effortlessly.

It came from the north and was headed south towards and over the Port Phillip bay.

The beach was always full on nights like that so it should have been seen as its direction would have made it visible over the beach as passed over.

To describe what it looked like.......

It was light blue/aqua with a glow, It looked like a volcanic rock, detail was very visible, imagine the small volcanic rocks you can find in many areas that look like Swiss cheese, it was just boulder sized or bigger.

The sighting was amazing but the sensation and experience of time stopping is what really made it so memorable.

Have gone through a combined Australian UFO reports that I found online with nothing to match around that date or the area or the description.

To my knowledge of reading UFOlogy I cannot remember coming across anything similar, yes I have come across time stopping and/or loosing time, glowing craft,etc.

But never a craft described as a rock, like the moon with all the craters but not as much a globe shape but more of a meteor shape or rock shape as I said earlier.

But to try an explain that away I can easily point to my child like imagination and cannot remember what I was doing and playing around with prior to that, that could have made me imagine it but I can still feel warm air of the night and the sensation of quietness and everyone around me just in a suspended state.

and the "flying blue boulder/volcanic rock" is just so clear in my mind, burnt in to my psyche you could say.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've seen 4 UFOs and orbs on two different occasions, as well as had several other paranormal experiences. I'll tell you about the UFOs and orbs.

UFOs:
1. Daytime. I woke up one morning and saw that it was a nice day out, so I went to look out my window. Right down the road from my house, a black half-oval ufo with a flat bottom and round top and no discernible features or sounds was slowly floating away. I watched it until my view of it was obscured by the trees.
2. Night-time. Basically just multicolored lights that were there one moment and gone the next, nothing special.
3. Daytime. I was out on the deck smoking a cigarette and looking up at the trees, and I saw a metallic sphere up about plane height absolutely hauling across the sky.
4. Nighttime. I was driving home and saw a large bright light hovering over a field next to the road (not far above the ground). I stopped and put my window down to watch and listen. It made no sound whatsoever. After a while it started slowly floating away, at which point I continued home.

Orbs:
1. I was sitting in this girl's basement when a bright white orb, about the size of a lightbulb, appeared in the air in the middle of the room and slowly floated around for a few seconds before disappearing. When I told her about it, she was familiar with it and had even given it a name. She told me it liked to mess with her computer and phone when she was on them. Later on while I was still in that basement room, I was on my cellphone talking to someone, and my phone suddenly turned off - not just dropped the call, turned off completely.
2. I was on a night hike in the woods one night with a friend. We went back a trail and came to a clearing, where two bluish-green balls of light appeared up in the sky and slowly floated down into the woods before disappearing. We then heard soft bipedal footsteps in the woods around where the orbs disappeared. After nothing happened for a while, we eventually left, and as we were leaving, something whistled at us real loud.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

it all seems to pointless, if these things are aliens and appearing to people why not show everyone? and what gave these things the ok to take abductees?(milab or alien)

This is my story, my personal UFO appearing only to me and when I would run and call others' to witness it, it would vanish, making me look like a kook. But my contact and abductions throughout my childhood and young adulthood were very much personal and I am of the belief now that it was better that way so as to keep me unpolluted by others' views/fears. I now keep an open mind that evidence will one day be found to validate our experiences.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I saw a UFO and don't remember a single thing about it. Yep that's right.

Years ago we lived in Europe. My dad, brother and I were driving. From
what I'm told there was what they both believed to be a UFO in the night sky. And we
were able to watch it for quite a while. It has left quite the impression on both of them.

I'm the only one that doesn't remember a thing, which is a little disturbing since I have a great memory.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It like the earth is a pond, and we are the fish that are in the pond, while the UFO the fisherman and the rod. The Fisherman cant see or hear us unless we splash or break through the surface of the water leading it to another dimension it cant understand.

And if the fisherman did see the fish, all he can see is a distorted reflection or illusion of it position. Also how far would a fisherman have to dive in such a pond if they dropped something.

edit on 8-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I saw a UFO and don't remember a single thing about it. Yep that's right.

Years ago we lived in Europe. My dad, brother and I were driving. From
what I'm told there was what they both believed to be a UFO in the night sky. And we
were able to watch it for quite a while. It has left quite the impression on both of them.

I'm the only one that doesn't remember a thing, which is a little disturbing since I have a great memory.

I had a mutual sighting with a friend that we both acknowledged and talked about when we saw it and a short while later (probably less than a week) I brought it up and dude swore up and down he didn’t know what I was on about. Always wondered about that one....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

My brother is totally disturbed that I don't remember, I am disturbed that I don't remember. At first he thought I was joking, when he realized I wasn't he just had this look on his face.

It is the kind of thing I would really really want to remember. I am definitely more of the believe in things type of person and they aren't.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

My brother is totally disturbed that I don't remember, I am disturbed that I don't remember. At first he thought I was joking, when he realized I wasn't he just had this look on his face.

It is the kind of thing I would really really want to remember. I am definitely more of the believe in things type of person and they aren't.

Actually now that I think about it there is a strange situation that my family all recalls that I do not remember at all, apparently we were on I5 heading back to the Bay Area from visiting familia in SoCal and there was stopped traffic and lots of activity on the side of the road with men in full hazmat gear, the parents figured it was a plane crash or chemical spill or the likes but there was never any news about it. It’s probably just something mundane but that is my one known lack of memory pertaining to a strange event.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Saw this in 2013. It changed shape 3 times and talked to me so to speak. The strange silence descended around me, and it projected the image of itself into my mind, as I could see rivets and other fake details as clear as my own fingers in front of my face, even when it 'flew' over the horizon. A pretty funny and purposefully clumsy visual image. I give it a flat 0 percent probability that this or similar BTUFO are any form of human technology. Of course other ufo misidentifications might be.

I've never seen an 'orb'. I've seen 'critters' maybe 4 times in 57 years.

Those are the highpoints.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dusk on the prairie...Saskatchawan sunset down but still twilight...stars begin to come out in the great darkness above the twilit sky...
Standing by a fencepost watching them appear I see one star in motion....it is descending towards earth.
Several miles high it begins to brighten then comes to a hover much lower and the flare of the brightness fades to a glow....
The glowing asprin looking object begins to move at an angle to my position (gripping the fence post white knuckled in wonder and disbelief....) and with a sine wave type motion flys within a half a mile of me before shooting off at 170 degrees from its course with no perceptible change of motion...disappearing south like a light bulb going out...gone in milliseconds.....................??

edit on 8-10-2018 by Bertanimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

i love all the great stories so far guys, during your sightings did you notice any strange feeling or even communications?

what really interests me is that when people have UFO sightinhgs shortly after it they might experience events of so called 'high strangeness'. And it is rarely spoken about during shows or conferences(ot the ones i have seen) and when it is the events are kind of glossed over. People think other people will definitely not believe them if there UFO story turned into them having a haunted house right after the sighting.

For me i'll tell you about one that really sticks with me and my family. My moms house has a finished lower part that i used kind of as my own area when im there or to work on projects like models and video games i'm into and don't want to be disturbed by anyone, basically my little hide away with the added benefit of seeing my mom we are super close).

one night i was hanging out with a friend eating grilled out dinner later she left back for her place as it was getting late. as i was picking up from making dinner the kitchen area has a straight line of sight out to the deck in the backyard.

I saw a person messing around in back part of the deck and yard and seemed to stay in the shadows very deliberately. I walked over to the sliding glass door to flip on the outside light for the deck(the only light in out backyard at the time) the person ran off to behind the house. There is a window that looks out to the backside of the yard and i wanted to look to see who this was i turned my cell phone camera on to prove that i did catch someone.

well i ran to the window and very quickly opened the curtain and window(wasn't locked due to the warm weather) i saw a very strange 'person' and i use ""s because it wasn't human and looking back on it i think it was trying to bend light around it like the predator to hide its self and i just happened to catch him as it was running away.

this photo has only been edited to get a brighter pic

this one is an outline

after that sighting i had shadow people in my house and other people saw them, always around where i was and in one case my friend was calling my name looking for me, i was in my bedroom. as she was coming around the corner she stopped calling for me and i went out to see what was up. she was just standing there shocked i asked what was wrong and she said she thought someone had broken in because there was a dark man standing outside my door and as she came around the hallway she must have got it off guard because it disappeared right in front of her. that friend won't go to my house anymore, always over to hers.

stuff moved in my house, or would be nowhere when i was looking for something like keys. i would look all over the place sometimes with help to have them just appear next time i was in the kitchen, sitting right there in the middle of the table.

and dreams, but i feel they need a special post and a good writer for something like that.

who are they hiding from and why? and all the High Strangeness events might be surveillance but in my case i don't really do anything very exciting so why so much interest and manpower/logistics to run these events.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Flying from Jacksonville FL, to NATTC Warminster PA in the late 70's
Past over a large perfect triangle of red lights, open ocean from ~10k ft . Most thought it odd.
Nothing on charts.
edit on 9-10-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Interesting topic and would love to see more on ATS.

But honestly I cannot wait until we replace UFO with spaceships or something else that is 'unidentified'.

And we get more than overexposed potato cam footage that needs lines drawn on it to see things that even with lines I struggle to see.
edit on 9-10-2018 by AtomicKangaroo because: had to embed dark magics and spirit traps in post. you have been warned. The FSM will get you if you read this.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

do you have any sightings?

and my pic was taken in extreme haste, and there is clearly 'something' out there.

people ask for proof and i believe i have at least a part of that truth in the picture id love for someone thats good with digital photography and editing take a look at it ans tear it apart. im not saying its 100% et or ghosts but it was there to my own eyes for a moment

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Like I said mate, I want to see more posts like this.
Just expressing myself in a general fashion on the subject matter.

While you've done a great job to provide evidence and tell your story it's just frustrating we still never have anything that is indisputable or conclusive especially now we have the best tech mankind has ever had.

I mean I would like to believe you, but I need better evidence to be less skeptical. That's just me and how I am.
I'll say I am a scientifically skeptical person.

And yeah I have had weird experiences myself, not documented though. No camera or the event was over too quickly to get it out and film.

One example, and one I have mentioned on another thread, is a couple of years back I was standing outside having a cigarette at night, and as I often do I had my head tilted back looking at the night sky.
Well this particular night as I looked up something flew past North to South perfectly parallel to my street.

It was a chevron/boomerang shape, was sort of a greyish version of the night sky, almost like it was translucent.
No light, no sound. Not even a woosh of air. The moment felt surreal. I always refer to it as being "ghostly" it's the only way I can describe it, it was almost invisible and gave me the vibe that it was both there and not there at the same time.
No other way top put it.

The shape had all perfectly straight edges, no curves. Shape wise it was like seeing a Boeing 767's wings flying through the air by themselves.

If it was the size of said 767 wings, I'd guess it was somewhere between 150-200m off the ground. Would say it was traveling about the speed of a passenger jet too. Came into view and vanished in about 5 seconds.

But yeah, it was impossible to get a sense of scale other than it was clearly big.

Dunno what it was, could of been human made. We do have a military base where I live, so I do see a lot of military aircraft regularly.

Checked the news and interwebz, could not find other reports of anyone seeing it or anything similar.

Until about a year later, some guy reported seeing something similar on the other side of the world in the U.S but his was stationary over a highway in daylight. Think I saw it on the MUFON site. But yeah he almost perfectly described what I saw.

And about a year or so ago I saw in a thread on ATS where someone else mentioned seeing something similar to me.

So there you go. That's one of my experiences. Never made much of it because well, I only have my testimony and nothing else. No photos or film, no hard proof.

Sure it was a UFO, in the literal sense of the abbreviation. But I have nothing that would indicate to me that it was anything other worldly.
For all I know I saw a new military vehicle with some kind of active camo stealth tech. If anyone told me the story I just did best I could give is a 'cool story bro!'. I expect nobody to take what I claim as fact, again because I cannot prove what I know I saw.

Seen plenty of weird stuff in the sky in my time, alas no little green men knocking on my door yet though.

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Maybe ufos are guardian angles. That would explain why Ive never seen one.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Remember a UFO is just that. An unidentified flying object. Not a space ship or an angel.

If you've seen something in the sky and not known what it was, well technically it was a UFO, even if it was just a bird.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join