It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently President Trump is Being Out-Matched.. By His Own Department of Justice.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You obviously did not look at the article. All it is, is a summary of the Nunes video which is attached, and a rehash of the Hill's info.

Nunes and others who saw James Baker's testimony have said he admitted that a lawyer representing both the DNC and the Hillary campaign gave him the contents of the dosier 3 months before the investigation was started.

You can try and spin it however you want - but that is proof the DNC/Hillary started the entire Russian collusion nonsense to attack the Trump campaign.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In the real world, Bill and Hillary are back on the road pushing for a blue wave during midterms--and they are very free to promote the NWO/Evil Trump narrative across the country and raise $$$$...and the media loves them.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, if you believe any of this then you have to admit you have a pretty week president huh. What do you guys call soy boys like Mr Prez? Clucks? Ducks? Something like that right (I think it starts with a C). I mean I thought this guy was a Boss.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Same old same old... Lots of allegations and faux outrage, lots of unnamed federal officials leaking rumors and gossip, lots of opinions and speculation, lots of never ending investigations, lots of "bombshells" and "explosive revelations" in the fake news media, even threats to declassify incriminating docs... But that swamp is still as putrid as ever with no end in sight.

I've been told to be patient... That there is much going on that isn't public... That it took time to get to this point and will take time to right the ship...

Team Trump either has the goods on the bad guys or he doesn't. Trump can declassify anything and everything he so chooses. Trump needs to put up or shut up. Before the elections.

I will continue to hope for the best, and to pray for the best for all involved -- especially anyone and everyone putting themselves in harm's way for the greater good of us all. Because my faith is in what is good and holy... Not Team Trump.

What little cautious optimism I had in Team Trump is fading fast.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The President is taking Rod Rosenstein with him to Florida today.

www.yahoo.com...

I wonder what they will talk about?

Smart move.
I would not let the bastard out of my sight.

Make him squirm. He earned it.

# 1001

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

It all boils down to how weak of a candidate Hillary was perceived as, compared to Donald Trump. This was realized in late 2015, and then panic set in. Now they're trying to cover their tracks.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

President Trump met with Rod Rosenstein for 30 minutes this morning during their pre-planned trip to Florida. Rosenstein didn't look happy at all, when coming down the steps after they landed.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Those "in the know" say that Rod Rosenstein will resign. He was in hot-water before the NYTimes story broke, and Andy McCabe confirmed it.

Resign, and he keeps his govt pension and security clearance. Get indicted, or fired, and probably not. (Just like Andy McCabe)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Patience is a virtue...Justice is blind...
Perhaps the Kavanaugh swearing in was a precursor to serious legal activity...needing to weight the SCOTUS towards constitutionally correct rulings and less bench legislation....
The trials and arrests to follow soon?....Maybe....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: smurfy

You can try and spin it however you want - but that is proof the DNC/Hillary started the entire Russian collusion nonsense to attack the Trump campaign.

AND.......what is not mentioned is that the very conservative action group that did start the investigation were also looking at a Trump/Russian connection, something that is inescapable. BTW not a spin doctor, not on any 'side' just someone who looks where others are afraid to.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But he didn't get fired. Trumps a wimp a cluck/duck wimp.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

How is it possible that a man who can play interdimensional chess is being outmatched by a bunch of nitwits?

Exactly. It's not. He's not. My opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Exactly. It's not. He's not. My opinion of course.

The Original Poster feels he is getting hosed.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Those "in the know" say that Rod Rosenstein will resign. He was in hot-water before the NYTimes story broke, and Andy McCabe confirmed it.

Resign, and he keeps his govt pension and security clearance. Get indicted, or fired, and probably not. (Just like Andy McCabe)

So...coup organizers, traitors, or is he simply a progressive who identifies as a
globalist...get to keep security clearances?

Interesting. Tell me more.

# 1002
edit on 8-10-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So let me get this straight...

The OP said the FBI IS corrupt. Not was, IS.

That means now for you Trump supporters that jumped down my throat but not the OP's.

Have a think about that for a minute.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Trump says release the info. Justice dept stalls. Trump is "outmatched". lol

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Some day this may actually be interesting enough to make the real news.
In the meantime enjoy your pipe dreams.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So let me get this straight...

The OP said the FBI IS corrupt. Not was, IS.

That means now for you Trump supporters that jumped down my throat but not the OP's.

Have a think about that for a minute.

Yeah maybe all 30,000 of em.

They are unified.

They are.

💥👥💥

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Unified even after Donald Trump was President...to the point of committing TREASON.

A former FBI attorney told lawmakers that two bureau officials believed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was serious when discussed secretly recording President Trump and invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office last year, Fox News reported Tuesday.

James A. Baker, who once the bureau’s top lawyer, told congressional investigators last week that ex-FBI acting Director Andrew McCabe and former FBI attorney Lisa Page came to him and detailed a meeting where Mr. Rosenstein reportedly made the comments. The meeting occurred in May 2017 after Mr. Trump fired ex-FBI Director James Comey, the report said.
More at: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Also, Mother Jones (a publication) also provided the FBI with another version of the Anti-Trump dossier.

saraacarter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join