It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example Of The Mindset Of Liberals: 'I'm just glad we ruined XXXXXXX's life'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't think you make a compelling argument suggesting Gorsuch going first proves that Kavanaugh's confirmation was not important enough to obfuscate the fact (and implications) that he was a central figure in covering up Vince Foster's murder.

mkay
but generally the one with the accusations is the one that has to make "the compelling argument"
innocent until proven guilty and all
but hey toe-mato , tom-ahato
were it the grand conspiracy you make it out to be somehow I think it would have either had priority or been kept low key as was gorsuch

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

mkay
but generally the one with the accusations is the one that has to make "the compelling argument"

I thought I did.

And this was your argument against it:

were it the grand conspiracy you make it out to be somehow I think it would have either had priority or been kept low key as was gorsuch

And I don't find that you "somehow think it" to be a compelling argument.

I think we are done? Agree to disagree. It's ok to disagree and move on.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So, would most agree that the Left are primarily to blame for the current divisiveness between the two parties? Did the Right display this level of hostility towards Liberals and Obama, when he was in office? I'm honestly curious at what some of you think.

I believe you have unwittingly summed up the problem in this country without realizing it.

Yes, there was this level of hostility toward Obama and liberals when he was in office. The fact that you have to ask about it just goes to show you are only paying attention to one side of the argument. Let's take a look back at some of the attacks launched by the right toward the Obama administration.

1. Obama is not an American - This was nothing but a conspiracy theory without a shed of evidence and yet still some people still belive he was born in Kenya even after he released his birth certificate.

2. Obama is a muslim - self explanatory

3. Obama is going to take your guns - This continued all the way up to his last few days in office. Not one time was any legislation even seriously considered that would take away anyone's guns. Even after Sandy Hook, there wasn't any major gun legislation passed. Even with the lack of proof, people still believed Obama wanted to take their guns.

4. People accused Obama of allowing China to own too much of our debt and that China could ruin us if they called it in. However, those same people are praising Donald Trump for putting us further in debt with China.

5. Trade Deficit - Under Obama it was constantly pointed to as horrible and proof Obama was a disastrous president, but no one complains when Trump expands the deficit to record levels. Also, it is important to point out that Trump promised to cut the Trade deficit and no one cares that he lied and is increasing it by record amounts.

6. Stupid Scandals - Fox News and other right-wing news organizations on multiple occasions enraged their base by taking seemingly small faux-pas and raising them to scandals just to anger the base. Such as the time he asked a few marines to hold an umbrella for him and the Turkish Prime Minister. Or the time Obama was called treasonous for bowing to the Japanese emperor and also when he bowed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Also, the constant critisism of him www.washingtonexaminer.com... idiot-boards-keep-him-from-connecting-with-audiences-104306374.html" target="_blank" class="postlink"> using a teleprompter

7. Presidential Vacations - The right-wing media constantly called Obama out for taking too many vacations. While I agree he took too many vacations, the same media is silent when Trump does worse .

8. The Stimulus bills - Republicans and right-wing news said many things about these bilthat the republicans are ls and nothing good. They attacked the bills saying they were destroying our country, that they wouldn't work, etc. When the truth is, if they were in power during the recession they would have done the same thing because it is sound economics. Without the stimulus bills one thing is certain, we wouldn't have the great economy we have now. Also, many of these republicans tried to have their cake and eat it too by critisizing the stiumulus while at the same time taking credit for the results of the stimulus. Also, many of them critisized it publically but privately, they requested more money.

9. Crazy Conservative Personalities - People like Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh was always peddling some negative spin on any story to his base. On one occasion he spent a large portion of his show saying www.wnd.com:80..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> Obama looked demonic in some photos and on another occasion called him a blogs.abcnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> jackass .

I can go on and on. The facts are that everything Obama did while in office was criticized ad nauseam. From the Coalition of the unwilling to the Beer summit, everything he did or said was wrong in the eyes of the conservative media and the Republicans. Also, remember the Republicans are the ones who kept a Supreme Court seat open for 10 months which directly led to this Kavanaugh debacle.

If you honestly believe what you said that the left is responsible for the current level of divisiveness then you haven't been paying attention or you have selective memory. This is the problem with the country, no one ever sees the faults in their own side. Everyone wants their side to be the 'good guys' so you block out all the bad.

How about this, find me some examples of the Republicans working with the Obama administration on something important.
edit on 10-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: wording

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

So where was the rights version of Anti-fa?

Also where were the right wing pundits trying to justify the violent excess of said group?

yes there were some similarities, but the violence is what has changed... Tea Party wasn't running around closing off streets, attacking people with bike locks, smashing the windows of cars if the people inside didn't obey fast enough etc.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't just disagree, I find your "conspiracy" to be ridiculous.
Not the kavanaugh portion, that I find possible and perhaps maybe even likely that he wittingly or not assisted some sort of a coverup of Fosters death.
The joint gop dnc joint confirmation effort, as described by you, is absurd.
How would bringing ANY attention to the nomination process help the joint effort?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Dems, Libs, Leftists, etc. are the most radical, venomous, hate spewing, mentally unbalanced assholes on the planet.
Wishing death and misery upon everyone and everything that doesn’t fall in line with their deranged, brainwashed cult.

What is the proof of your accusation?

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
I think 'Sam' summed it up best for me.....

Makes one wonder how much discussion of hate was done to drive her to tweet that. That was a one liner but I bet her and the group she hangs with has been hating a very long time.

Another thing that has come from the left within this last year is a self proclaimed superiority over the right...everything from intelligence, to income, education, skills and talents etc as many just blather on as to how important etc they are. Even on ATS we get keyboard warriors doing the same thing.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

So where was the rights version of Anti-fa?

yes there were some similarities, but the violence is what has changed... Tea Party wasn't running around closing off streets, attacking people with bike locks, smashing the windows of cars if the people inside didn't obey fast enough etc.

Seriously? So in your mind the only idiot protestors out there are Anti-fa? There are plenty of violent protesters on the right as well, here let me remind you of a few

Sucker Punch of a Protester

Kaylon Johnson was attacked in 2008 for wearing an Obama shirt leaving him with a broken nose and fractured eye socket requiring surgery

The vehicular murder of Heather Heyer in Charlottesville

There are plenty more to report as well. You are incorrect to assume that conservatives are not guilty of violent protests.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I don't just disagree, I find your "conspiracy" to be ridiculous.
Not the kavanaugh portion, that I find possible and perhaps maybe even likely that he wittingly or not assisted some sort of a coverup of Fosters death.
The joint gop dnc joint confirmation effort, as described by you, is absurd.
How would bringing ANY attention to the nomination process help the joint effort?

It's not my conspiracy, it's my conspiracy theory.

"Agree to strongly disagree," then. Sorry, I failed to characterize how strongly you disagree.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Fair enough.
Thanks for posting the information on the cover up, it was interesting.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You’re welcome....

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I can't say MME's theory's are facts, but I can say from experience that they are usually water-tight.

If you think the theory is weak, then you haven't looked close enough and she will educate you.

It's really an unusual thing around here. Scratch at one of MME's theory's and it will get stronger, not weaker.

Hell the last time I though she was off the reservation was when she said Trump was likely to float pardoning a Corrupt/Convicted DEMOCRAT Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich, which just sounded insanely ridiculous, until a few weeks later Team Trump floated the idea of pardoning him. No one could have predicted that, but it was obvious to MME given her theory.

MME APRIL 13th

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:40 PM
a reply to: soberbacchus

Honestly, who's next? Rod Blagojevich?

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 03:51 PM

I expect he'll pardon Blagojevich eventually, too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MotherMayEye

FAST FORWARD TO MAY 13th
Trump floats Martha Stewart pardon, Rod Blagojevich commutation
www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Thanks, sb. When Trump was elected, his supporters said he deserved a chance to prove himself. I said I would give him that chance. For me, that chance was to prove his friendship with the Clintons was meaningless.

So far, he has proved otherwise.

I haven't seen any deep-state cleansing....just wishful thinking and the illusion of #winning based only on how much Democrats say they hate him.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join