It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example Of The Mindset Of Liberals: 'I'm just glad we ruined XXXXXXX's life'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What does the Extreme Lust for Political Power REALLY Tell you About a Person ? Would you Personally Trust a Person like that to Confide in ? Would you let them Know the Intimate Secrets of your Personal Life ? Could you Ever Consider a Person like that as a " Good Friend " ? Would you in All Good Conscious Vote for a Person Like that ? If you say to Yourself NO , then DO Something About it ! VOTE REPUBLICAN on Nov. 6th 2018 ~!

MAGA !

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

You said he needed "support".
That's a load of crap.
Without the 11th hour ford bs he would have been confirmed much sooner.
The GOP vote was in no way in doubt.
You have yet to post ANY evidence it was.

As to the rest of what you posted, it may very well be true.
Why didn't you post it prior to the vote?
It would have provoked at the least a discussion.
Now it just looks like sour grapes.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I'd really like to see MME do a separate thread on the subject. I'm not the first to make that suggestion either. I don't necessarily subscribe to the theory, but it would make an interesting discussion I'd probably read.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I agree

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I'd really like to see MME do a separate thread on the subject. I'm not the first to make that suggestion either. I don't necessarily subscribe to the theory, but it would make an interesting discussion I'd probably read.

That's just it ... it takes a lot to believe that Republicans would vote a guy down if that was the game plan.

We're talking about uniparty theory if that's the case, and in that case, there is no reason to cause this amount of turmoil. Token resistance would be all that was needed.

If that's what you're worried about, I'd be far more likely to worry about Gorsuch.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The right opposed Obama on substance. We didn't like his obamacare, his deficits, his economic policy, his environmental activism, his crony capitalism, apology tours, his anti constitutional rhetoric, etc. In fact most right wingers thought he seemed like a good guy, just terrible policy wise.

The left opposes trump for personal reasons and while they may have policy disagreements they certainly put those second (and it's tough to disagree with policy that leads the economy where it is). Just more proof, virtue signaling is the currency of the left. Not results, talk.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Ruined Fords life too.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I say sue these douche bags to the poor house for everything they made up about the justice anything they wrote or had spoken about his that was not true that they preached like it was the gospel can be used as a case for libel or slander and all the media seems to forget that.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

ha ha ha A writer for stephen colbert??? He speaks for all of the liberals does he?

Who is your singular spokesperson then.

Surely the right has one too?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

This morning must be joke morning.
LOL

Hes going to be impeached or at least accused outright by Robert Mueller when a very damaging report is filed about his involvement in the whole Russia thing and with obstructing justice in the investigation of the whole Russia thing.
Please.... he is not getting a second term.
Thats a wet dream.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He wrote jokes for TV, of course he speaks for all liberals.

The douchebros who marched last year with tiki-torches are just outliers. No one speaks for all MAGAS except their favorite reality TV stars.

The biggest joke in the world is what this place turned in to.
edit on 9-10-2018 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The right opposed Obama on substance. We didn't like his obamacare, his deficits, his economic policy, his environmental activism, his crony capitalism, apology tours, his anti constitutional rhetoric, etc. In fact most right wingers thought he seemed like a good guy, just terrible policy wise.

This is precisely why he had good approval numbers. Even some people who hated his policies liked him personally.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

LOL

Hes going to be impeached or at least accused outright by Robert Mueller when a very damaging report is filed about his involvement in the whole Russia thing and with obstructing justice in the investigation of the whole Russia thing.
Thats a wet dream.

Promised that by the same people who told you he wouldn't get a first term? Do you ever get tired of being misled by your masters? What will you do when Trump gets re-elected? Will that finally convince you you've been on the wrong path? Or will you just make up some fairy tale excuse for that too?

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftist Authoritarians have no regard for individual opinions, individual freedoms, individual rights.

I have noticed that it is Leftists which frequently accuse those on the right of being authoritarian. I think mirrors are appropriate.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

LOL

Thats a wet dream.
The only time the Leftist media stopped griping about impeachment of Trump was when they had Kavanaughh to bash. It’s one of the most despicable things I’ve witnessed in my life.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
shawmanfromny, you are misguided, perhaps relying on Fox News and other right wing media outlets for objective news and opinion. Only the worst of the worst would deliberately set out to destroy a person for their political ideologies. I personally do not believe many Americans fall into this category, though I will admit they do exist.
Well we sure saw it from the Left in the Kavanaugh case, to the point of hysterics. The image of leftist protesters beating and scratching on the door of the Supreme Court building is “indelible on the hippocampus”.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You said he needed "support".
That's a load of crap.
Without the 11th hour ford bs he would have been confirmed much sooner.
The GOP vote was in no way in doubt.
You have yet to post ANY evidence it was.

As to the rest of what you posted, it may very well be true.
Why didn't you post it prior to the vote?
It would have provoked at the least a discussion.
Now it just looks like sour grapes.

I didn't mean he needed public support to be confirmed. I thought that was apparent that the public doesn't vote to confirm.

I meant Trump needed the public to support him. I thought I made that clear but I guess I didn't.

Also, I've been posting for years about my doubts regarding Trump and the Clintons. I posted the day after Kavanaugh was confirmed about his record on the Foster investigation. People who read it and appreciated it said they would keep it in mind. Maybe they did...maybe they got sucked into supporting Kavanaugh because of Ford's extremely weak allegations.

My posts cannot compete with the nonstop stop coverage of the Ford allegations. That's all most people wanted to talk about.

And that pretty much illustrates why I have the opinion that the entire debacle with Ford was staged.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I didn't mean he needed public support to be confirmed. I thought that was apparent that the public doesn't vote to confirm. I meant Trump needed the public to support him. I thought I made that clear but I guess I didn't.

Why would the POTUS need public support for his nominee? Unless Trump nominated a very liberal judge I would submit those who voted for him would care less who he nominated? Trump has the senate how were the votes in doubt?

I hope you do not think I have discarded your suspicion about trump and the clintons. I just don't think hillary would have layed down so trump could win.
The foster event was dirty all the way around. Why senate democrats did not bring this up I will never understand. They attempted to make a big deal about his work in the white house(which imo was properly covered by executive privilege) but there is enough information available to question kavanaugh about it. I don't know that any did.

I agree ford was staged, but by desperate democrats attempting to push back a scotus nominee in retaliation for being outmaneuvered by McConnell previously.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I appreciate that, face.

I'll write something up when I can. My kids are on fall break, and they are keeping me busy. May take me a few days.
edit on 10/9/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join