It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example Of The Mindset Of Liberals: 'I'm just glad we ruined XXXXXXX's life'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GregHopkins

That's an interesting correction.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Democrats are pros at exploiting feelings of social injustice. It appeals to younger voters just beginning to define their politics.

That said, I think anyone who's been around the block knows what's up and doesn't buy into the 'men are bad' narrative. It's not going to make women who loathe Trump vote for Republicans though.

edit on 10/8/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: MotherMayEye

people didnt support kavanaugh before this?
people dont have to support him, the gop senators just had to confirm him....
you are not making sense

a scotus nominee does not need "the peoples" support
you have no evidence he would not get gop votes prior to the bullcrap avalanche unleashed by feinstein?

Disagree, it's not enough that Republicans voted for him. Trump supporters had to support him, too. Kavanaugh's a Clinton crime fixer and Trump nominated him.

If Trump is who he wants his supporters to believe he is, then Kavanaugh would never have made his list in a million years.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Disagree, it's not enough that Republicans voted for him. Trump supporters had to support him, too.

why?
was he not going to be confirmed?
did the gop not have the votes?

please by all means show any evidence of such
i do not think it exists

imo all the "trump supporters" cared about was the (r) next to his name

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Disagree, it's not enough that Republicans voted for him. Trump supporters had to support him, too.

why?

i do not think it exists

Because Trump nominated a man who covered up Vince Foster's murder.

There can be no whiff of an alliance between Trump and the Clintons. People, like me, have been waiting for Trump to put his money where his mouth is regarding the Clintons if he expects me to believe they are no longer friends...that it is meaningless that Hillary was their personal houseguest for Donald's and Melania's wedding and sat alone in the reserved front row pew, and there was nothing nefarious about Bill Clinton giving Donald Trump advice before he announced his campaign.

Trump nominating a Clinton crime fixer for SCOTUS is a lot to expect his supporters to overlook.

They have though....or a lot of them have.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Go on, fill in the X's with any Conservative, Republican,Traditionalist, Patriot, Pro-Lifer or anyone, for that matter, who disagrees with a Democrat/Liberal. We have seen this hundreds of times on MSM and Twitter. Hit pieces from hosts on talk shows (The View, Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Late Show, etc.), news shows (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, BBC, PBS, etc.), comedy shows like SNL, or from countless of Liberal entertainers like Kathy Griffin, Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Rob Reiner and Chelsea Handler.

Liberals want to belittle anyone who doesn't accept their values. They'll protest, intimidate you or call you foul names. Mob rule is the only thing that the Left are good at. They don't like facts, nor the truth, only the advancing of their agenda at all costs, no matter if it involves destroying someone's reputation with BASELESS claims.

A perfect example of this mentality was described in this article, that came out Sunday. It concerns a social post made by a comedy writer for CBS's "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert". We've seen it all too many times before.

In a social media post on Saturday, a writer for CBS's "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" seemingly celebrated the damage done to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh's reputation during his bruising and bitterly partisan confirmation battle.

"Whatever happens, I'm just glad we ruined Brett Kavanaugh's life," the writer, Ariel Dumas, posted on Twitter. Dumas later briefly made her account private, preventing others from viewing her posts without her approval.

www.foxnews.com...

So, would most agree that the Left are primarily to blame for the current divisiveness between the two parties? Did the Right display this level of hostility towards Liberals and Obama, when he was in office? I'm honestly curious at what some of you think.

I love how we now based the entire belief structure of the "left" based on the words of a single individual. This seems to be the norm these days...

And YES... the right displayed an equal hostility towards Liberals and Obama when he was in office. If you did not see it, you were blind or perhaps one of the people spreading the hostility.
edit on 8-10-2018 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They can't help themselves when they're born mental cases.

The Kavanaugh Family will pray for them.

Oh dear...when nailing something you need a hammer, and you don't have a hammer. It's a two way street. Firstly, these late night talk show hosts are masters of satire, vocal illusionists. secondly, character assassination is politics 101, both sides do it and will continue to do so, and finally if the news is fake news, why continue watching it?

Now to put the icing on the cake...You mention mental cases? well I am literally a mental case. That's right-you just got schooled by a crazy person.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Sure, pipe dreams. I think I am veering off topic, but I really don't see why you guys are so aggressive against liberals. We just want to make this a nice place to live.

You liberals have no idea of how to make a nice place to live.. First you would have to destroy the corporate masters that have you hopelessly enslaved...you know the ones who tell you that destroying EVERYTHING and painting the world in rainbows will fix the World.

None of you are fighting the government at all and certainly it appears the left has a few gears less in the deductive compartment.

Here some of us are..ready to actually make a better world and get rid of the scums that have controlled for thousands of years..and a new threat arrives in amongst us..the empowered TOTALLY ensnared mentally confounded so-called nice people..who are the damaged results of all manner of stupidity and horrific experiments upon humanity by the same EVIL that they now support in hopes things will get better.

We have tried this all before...it looks more and more the left will be a massive sacrifice at best to their GODS...the best we can do is make sure your kind never recycle yourselves again..for YOUR sake.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

originally posted by: xuenchen
They can't help themselves when they're born mental cases.

The Kavanaugh Family will pray for them.

Oh dear...when nailing something you need a hammer, and you don't have a hammer. It's a two way street. Firstly, these late night talk show hosts are masters of satire, vocal illusionists. secondly, character assassination is politics 101, both sides do it and will continue to do so, and finally if the news is fake news, why continue watching it?

Now to put the icing on the cake...You mention mental cases? well I am literally a mental case. That's right-you just got schooled by a crazy person.

I've read this several times and I come away confused each time. When did Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez join the forums?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

edit on 8-10-2018 by Anathros because: Double Post

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

why?

i do not think it exists

There can be no whiff of an alliance between Trump and the Clintons. People, like me, have been waiting for Trump to put his money where his mouth is regarding the Clintons if he expects me to believe they are no longer friends...that it is meaningless that Hillary was their personal houseguest for Donald's and Melania's wedding and sat alone in the reserved front row pew, and there was nothing nefarious about Bill Clinton giving Donald Trump advice before he announced his campaign.

Trump nominating a Clinton crime fixer for SCOTUS is a lot to expect his supporters to overlook.

Well
Nothing to show any of what you posted is actually true
No one had to "support" him as the GOP had the votes.
The gang rape smear was no more than garbage from the left.
They lost the only legislative power they have had in the last 50 years.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Will they walk away from promised "free stuff" is the question.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yep. They're straight up evil and when they say these things and people still follow them, they're evil as well. Here is Nancy Pelosi at a Democratic function actually giving them a tutorial on how to do just what they did to Kavennaugh. How they invent a smear, sensationalize it, and then use the media (CNN and MSNBC comes to mind) to market the lie as truth. SHE OUTRIGHT SAYS THIS ON CAMERA...CLEARLY! It's insane that she would actually say this on camera...more insane that people would still follow them.

Nancy Pelosi schooling the Democratic party on how to use the media to smear their opponents.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

i think you're missing a bigger point here.
we had a person make a legal claim against another person without evidence and everyone is ready to hang the accused.
i'm not saying he is or is not guilty of a crime. i wasn't there. what i am saying is bringing anyone up on charges without proof is dangerous.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Liberal Teacher Tweets: “So Who’s Gonna Take One For the Team and Kill Kavanaugh?”

canadafreepress.com...

You gotta love free speech! People will ALWAYS tell you what they think!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Just as Trump and Kavanaugh won, the Red Waves will wash out the rest of the snowflakes.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

why?

i do not think it exists

Well
Nothing to show any of what you posted is actually true

Go read the Starr report on Vince Foster and tell me if you see the statements from the 24 responding police and medical staff indicating they saw a brown car at Fort Marcy Park, not a gray one. I already posted audio of Brett Kavanaugh acknowledging he omitted that evidence from the final report and admitting there was no evidence that Foster's gray car was there.

There is plenty of support here, too, and for other efforts he made to help cover up Vince Foster's murder.

What else is it that you aren't sure is true?

....That Trump and the Clintons have a history of friendship? Surely that's not news to you. Trump and Hillary don't deny it -- they just downplay it. Trump once said they were "great friends" though.

Here's Eric Trump saying that Bill Clinton is a "very good friend of the family:"

Here is a photo that speaks for itself:

Do you question whether Hillary was their personal houseguest during Donald's and Melania's wedding and sat alone in the reserved front row pew?
Link

SNIP-

NY Post, Cindy Adams, January 24, 2005 -- PALM BEACH — The Trump wed ding was the most tasteful and elegant ever attended.

The bride, exquisite. We know that. The gown, special, we know that. But everything was masterful. Ivanka, breathtaking. The bride's mother, stunning. Soloist Camilla Johnson, heart-stopping. The minister, charming. Best men Donald Jr. and brother Eric and the entire bridal party, picture perfect. The ceremony sumptuous and short. And the groom? At first, tense. His face relaxed only when he saw Melania coming down the aisle. Asked earlier how his golf game had gone, he sighed: "Not so good. My mind's on other things."

Hillary looked excellent. The senator-cum-houseguest told me her hostess had sent in a hairdresser. She wore one of her omnipresent pant-suits. Not the usual black serviceable job that is for schlepping in SUVs to multiple functions. This was the yellow, silk one — hauled out for summertime or Florida-time dressy events.

Hillary, arriving early, sat in the front row. Alone. All alone. In the empty "Reserved" pew.
I sat directly behind her.

Do you doubt that Bill Clinton gave Donald Trump advice before he announced his campaign?

Link

SNIP-

Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House, according to associates of both men.

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.

Clinton’s personal office in New York confirmed that the call occurred in late May, but an aide to Clinton said the 2016 race was never specifically discussed and that it was only a casual chat.

The talk with Clinton — the spouse of the Democratic presidential front-runner and one of his party’s preeminent political strategists — came just weeks before Trump jumped into the GOP race and surged to the front of the crowded Republican field.

The revelation of the call comes as many Republicans have begun criticizing Trump for his ties to Democrats, including past financial donations to the Clintons and their charitable foundation.

I think I have more than demonstrated that I am being very reasonable in my concerns about Trump's ties with the Clintons and his nomination of Kavanaugh.

Agree to disagree.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Christine Ford speaking up has encouraged other women to destroy their own careers too.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

T®ump knows that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Smart guy. Got him to the Whitehouse!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

T®ump knows that you keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Smart guy. Got him to the Whitehouse!

So...you are saying they were even closer than just friends?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join