It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example Of The Mindset Of Liberals: 'I'm just glad we ruined XXXXXXX's life'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Allaroundyou

well yeah it's like the guy named Richard who owned a boat and sold potatoes .......

what kind of government does he want?

(answer later)

.... wait for it ..

"he wants a dictatorship"

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ya it is super easy to make them cry. I come from a VERY left family but I am the only conservative one. Family meetings are very fun! I get to troll the crap out of them. And they always come in thinking they will win but in the end they get heated and storm away. And to clear things up I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of the OP.

Do you have an Uncle John by Any Chance ? ..........)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

OK , Now this is getting Crazy......

" Dems Latest Scheme: ‘Balance’ Supreme Court by Adding Two Liberal Judges "

" NEW YORK — Following the confirmation of President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court pick Brett Kavanaugh, some Democrats and progressive activists are shifting tactics, pushing a scheme to “pack” or “balance” the Supreme Court by adding two new seats to be filled by liberal judges. The Supreme Court expansion plot would be enacted if Democrats retake Congress and the presidency in 2020, according to the plan."

www.breitbart.com...

Raise You Two .............LOL

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think now is the time to have rational discussion on placing reasonable, common sense restrictions on people's right to post on social media. How many times must we watch someone shoot themselves in the foot like this?

Background checks, psych evals, limited word counts, pass a proficiency course, age restrictions, whatever it takes. Just stop the carnage.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh really? Then how do explain him not being able to teach at Harvard? I believe his testimony, but many still have doubts.

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces multiple allegations of sexual misconduct, will not be teaching his Supreme Court class at Harvard University next year.

"Unless a full and fair investigation is conducted, Harvard Law School cannot allow Kavanaugh to continue teaching its students and the Senate cannot confirm him to the Supreme Court," they added.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Except you're an idiot and are only quoting the students that protested.

Here...from your own article, Kavanaugh had already announced that he could no longer teach there...yet it is spun as if they are not allowing him to.

“Today, Judge Kavanaugh indicated that he can no longer commit to teaching his course in January Term 2019, so the course will not be offered,” Catherine Claypoole, associate dean and dean for academic and faculty affairs, wrote in an email, noting it was sent “on behalf of the Law School’s Curriculum Committee.”

It blows my mind that you actually believe this crap and read it how you do. It's almost as if blinders have been pulled over your eyes and you cant even see the truth.

Get over it...you LOST...."your truth" is not "the truth" and it never will be.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Change the rules cause we cant win with these rules

Thanks harry Reid changing rules always works for the dems

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The Constitution and the Bill of Rights Have Always been the MAJORITY . We " Some of " the People seem to Forget that from Time to Time .....

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I've mentioned the hush fund frequently in relation to this and wondered ... if all women are to believed, why are so many of their stories kept secret in that fund. Surely you don't think every name in there is an R do you? I'll bet it covers both sides, and I wonder how many of those expressing such outrage on St. Christine's behalf on that committee and off had their names listed in it?

Perhaps Sen. Spartacus for one?
edit on 7-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Isn't the Term " Liberal Judge " an Oximoron ? If Not a Constitutionalist , How can they be Sworn In ? ..........Hmm...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If that's true and it appears that it is, I'll own up to the fact that I made a mistake, unlike a Liberal who will spin and deflect. Most of the "crap" I read is true, however this particular story had your quote in the middle of it. And yes, I did miss reading it...it wasn't that I ignored it. I made a mistake and have the balls to admit it. Did your parents call you an "idiot" when you did something wrong? By the way, I do find it interesting that Harvard's Law Dean didn't mention Kavanaugh not committing to teaching his course, in an email he sent to students on Sept. 28. Why is that?

There is an immediate reason I write you today. A number of you have written to me to express concerns about Judge Kavanaugh’s teaching in the Winter Term 2019. Though the course is not scheduled to meet for several months, I understand and respect the urgency you have for an answer now. I have written to dozens of you individually. I know that many of you are unsatisfied with the answer that we cannot comment on personnel matters in particular cases. But, as I have said, this policy serves important purposes even in stressful times.

Still, I can provide you this assurance: When concerns and allegations arise about individuals in our teaching program, we take those concerns and allegations seriously, conduct necessary inquiries, complete our process, and then act.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

If Kavanaugh had already announced that he was not going to continue the course, why wasn't it mentioned in this email? Could it be that Harvard forced his hand? Don't get your undies in a bunch, I'm just speculating, after all, I'm just an "idiot."

I don't think I really "lost", because I proved a point. The point is, a man's reputation has been permanently destroyed by the Left's "sting" operation, which is the point of my article. It's disgraceful, when students from Kavanaugh's alma mater, Yale University, protested his nomination and 800 Harvard graduates, signing a petition to have Kavanaugh's teaching position to be fully rescinded, because of a "search and destroy" mission. And that is the truth!

More than 800 graduates signed a letter calling for Kavanaugh's position as a lecturer to be fully rescinded.

"The accusations against Judge Kavanaugh, including those by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, are credible and grave," the online letter states, adding the claims "should disqualify him from any position of esteem, including lectureships at HLS."

www.usatoday.com...

edit on 10/7/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

You for got a license ... with large fees. Oh and social media insurance.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

His life isnt ruined.

Its now a brand new life on The Supreme Court where he will relish in every opportunity to stick it up the Left's collective ass until the day he dies.

I hope he's having a few beers right now and daydreaming about his 40 year revenge plan of dem destruction.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Maybe we need a dictator....

Structure man

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Liberals have serious dysfunctional amnesia. They've already forgotten that the 4 people whom Christine Ford said witnessed Brett Kavanaugh attempting to rape her 36 years ago, told the FBI, NO HE DID NOT.

None of the Democratic media, Democrat politicians, or Democrat protestors, can remember that important fact.

Without witnesses or evidence, YOU HAVE NO CASE.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I love the part where they pretend they're rational.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Lysergic because: aids

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Stupid. There's no damage to his reputation. His life isn't ruined. He's now a SCOTUS justice and walks away from the confirmation process with a huge amount of public support after beginning it with none.

Ford's weak allegations were the best thing that ever happened to Kavanaugh. His detractors and supporters aren't capable of considering that and the implications...not right now anyway.

Clarence Thomas is still being called a rapist by the left almost 30 years later.

You think it is all about a job title.

Meaning you have no understanding of what a person's reputation actually means.

Which says a lot more about you than Kavanaugh.

The BS that was thrown at him has hurt himself, his parents, his wife, his marriage. His children will be picked on in school because of it. His personal reputation has been stained permanently.

I keep seeing the left wailing about Ford being a "survivor".

If her story is entirely true, she got groped at a party as a teen.

Kavanaugh and his family are survivors now. Survivors of a nationally televised character assassination attempt. They now have scars.

All because the left needed to stay relevant politically.

I guess the thing that bothers me most is that the left exhibits absolutely no shame for their actions.

For shame.

^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^
As well said as could have been I can just about guarantee you that if Mr. Kavanaugh has the choice between the job with all this BS or going back to his normal life (and he didn’t care about his country so much) he would have walked away. Who would have blamed him for packing it in against that full court press against him personally and not even just his ideals and beliefs but his very being, he’s a stronger man than I.
edit on 10/8/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I may be wrong here but there are far more Conservative hit-piece threads aimed at Liberals on this site than there are Liberal hit-piece threads aimed at Conservatives. I admit to not keeping tally as I find one as boring as the other. Only really stepped in here to make my observations known.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: sooth

It's because they count on a large base of uninformed and easily manipulated fools to vote for them.

So. Much. Irony.

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: neo96

I have been ready. I used to wonder how a civil war in America was possible. I’m now willing to do what must be done to save this republic

And there it is. Nope, no easily manipulated fools here.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).
edit on 8-10-2018 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh really? Then how do explain him not being able to teach at Harvard? I believe his testimony, but many still have doubts.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

That was completely disingenuous.

The title of the article you cited is "Brett Kavanaugh drops Harvard teaching gig."

That was his decision.

From your article:

“Today, Judge Kavanaugh indicated that he can no longer commit to teaching his course in January Term 2019, so the course will not be offered,” Catherine Claypoole, associate dean and dean for academic and faculty affairs, wrote in an email, noting it was sent “on behalf of the Law School’s Curriculum Committee.”

edit on 10/8/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join