It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect Example Of The Mindset Of Liberals: 'I'm just glad we ruined XXXXXXX's life'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I have been ready. I used to wonder how a civil war in America was possible. I’m now willing to do what must be done to save this republic

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Stupid. There's no damage to his reputation. His life isn't ruined. He's now a SCOTUS justice and walks away from the confirmation process with a huge amount of public support after beginning it with none.

Ford's weak allegations were the best thing that ever happened to Kavanaugh. His detractors and supporters aren't capable of considering that and the implications...not right now anyway.

I've seen a few of your posts on Kavanaugh and I must admit that I am a little intrigued.

Are you saying that the push against Kavanaugh was all a sham?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Dems, Libs, Leftists, etc. are the most radical, venomous, hate spewing, mentally unbalanced assholes on the planet.
Wishing death and misery upon everyone and everything that doesn’t fall in line with their deranged, brainwashed cult.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh really? Then how do explain him not being able to teach at Harvard? I believe his testimony, but many still have doubts.

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, who faces multiple allegations of sexual misconduct, will not be teaching his Supreme Court class at Harvard University next year.

"Unless a full and fair investigation is conducted, Harvard Law School cannot allow Kavanaugh to continue teaching its students and the Senate cannot confirm him to the Supreme Court," they added.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Stupid. There's no damage to his reputation. His life isn't ruined. He's now a SCOTUS justice and walks away from the confirmation process with a huge amount of public support after beginning it with none.

Ford's weak allegations were the best thing that ever happened to Kavanaugh. His detractors and supporters aren't capable of considering that and the implications...not right now anyway.

Wow
I disagree
Unfounded allegations of gang rape played repeatedly do matter.
Blowing them off now because he was confirmed is disgusting.
I guess the rules dont matter only the win, or loss in your case.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Clarence Thomas is still being called a rapist by the left almost 30 years later.

You think it is all about a job title.

Meaning you have no understanding of what a person's reputation actually means.

Which says a lot more about you than Kavanaugh.

The BS that was thrown at him has hurt himself, his parents, his wife, his marriage. His children will be picked on in school because of it. His personal reputation has been stained permanently.

I keep seeing the left wailing about Ford being a "survivor".

If her story is entirely true, she got groped at a party as a teen.

Kavanaugh and his family are survivors now. Survivors of a nationally televised character assassination attempt. They now have scars.

All because the left needed to stay relevant politically.

I guess the thing that bothers me most is that the left exhibits absolutely no shame for their actions.

For shame.

edit on 7-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, whatever, she's a DUMAS 😂🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

To show how hypocritical they are? Every time they talk about "white"? Just substitute "black" or "Jew" in place of "white".

It's already been done where someone takes a Progressive post talking about evil whitey, and the person substituted "black" or "Jew" and was banned from Twitter for doing so. The person who made the racist post about "whitey"? Still on twitter hating whitey....
Yeah it blows my mind how a lot of people I know can’t understand this. I’ve even shown them those salon articles and tweets with the idenities switched and they either laugh and just forget or literally don’t get it. At best they come up with ye olde “but muh institutional oppression therefore muh not the same.”

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You ask a question about leftists creating a divide while doing just that with your OP.....

So what color was that kettle again?

SAD

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

You ask a question about leftists creating a divide while doing just that with your OP.....

SAD

For Leftists, the kettle color is getting clearer by the day.

Everybody can see them now.

No more hiding in dark places with the lights off.

💥🎃🐟💥

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

SAD

For Leftists, the kettle color is getting clearer by the day.

Everybody can see them now.

No more hiding in dark places with the lights off.

💥🎃🐟💥

A clear kettle huh

That actually would be really cool to have!

But I am right with my post though and you know it damnit!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

well yeah it's like the guy named Richard who owned a boat and sold potatoes .......

what kind of government does he want?

(answer later)

💯🤷💯

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Democrats know in their hearts that by causing so much pain for Kavanaugh's family, they will not get a favorable decision from this Supreme Court for decades.

To prove how incredibly stupid they are, wait until Ruth Ginsberg "retires" while Trump is still President. Their treatment of Kavanaugh and his family will be kind, by comparison to how Ginsberg's replacement will be treated.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

EVIL Is , what EVIL Does . It Cannot Help It .......

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I posted to have a conversation on this topic.

Liberals want to belittle anyone who doesn't accept their values. They'll protest, intimidate you or call you foul names. Mob rule is the only thing that the Left are good at. They don't like facts, nor the truth, only the advancing of their agenda at all costs, no matter if it involves destroying someone's reputation with BASELESS claims.

Prove me wrong...show me examples of the Right wing causing as much commotion, protesting and civil disobediance during the Obama years. If not, get another tissue and dry up those tears dammit!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I posted to have a conversation on this topic.

Liberals want to belittle anyone who doesn't accept their values. They'll protest, intimidate you or call you foul names. Mob rule is the only thing that the Left are good at. They don't like facts, nor the truth, only the advancing of their agenda at all costs, no matter if it involves destroying someone's reputation with BASELESS claims.

Prove me wrong...show me examples of the Right wing causing as much commotion, protesting and civil disobediance during the Obama years. If not, get another tissue and dry up those tears dammit!!!!

REALLY????

How much complaining happened on this very site during those years?
ALOT

Now look at all the threads now bashing those on the liberal side. Way more than then. So yes the right is actually the one creating the divide in todays political environment. Now that is not to say that the extreme left is not doing the exact same. But here(ATS) it is the right.

And just so ya know my tears are made of a VERY fine bourbon. So no a tissue shall not be used. I shall use a nice glass and let them flow.....damnit

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Well , it has Always been quite Easy to bash those on the liberal side here on ATS . Their Arguments are Always the Same , and they Mimic each other Reading the Same Old Damn Script . Free Thought is Totally Foreign to them . Hypocrisy is also Involved . Liberal Caucasians Bashing ALL other Caucasians by Calling them Racists . Geez , you can't make that Crazy Sheit Up either............
edit on 7-10-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ya it is super easy to make them cry. I come from a VERY left family but I am the only conservative one. Family meetings are very fun! I get to troll the crap out of them. And they always come in thinking they will win but in the end they get heated and storm away. And to clear things up I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of the OP.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
See all this, its just shaping tomorrow....

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join