It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Law Passed- Officials to Shoot Down Civilians' Drones without Warrants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove

Ie, why camouflage them as commercial/commuter planes, though? For chemtrail spraying?! Ominous..

Dude...please tell me you don't seriously believe this video!! That's a complete CROC-o-CRAP!

First, those are Comair owned CRJ-100's formerly operated for Delta as Delta Connection aircraft (by Comair). They are in long term storage at Mojave. Secondly, the windows are not "painted on", that dork just needs a better camera! Additionally, they're reflecting light due to the angle of the sun, and second the windows are covered from the inside to prevent UV damage to the interior. All of this is perfectly normal for mothballed aircraft which may be brought back into service at some point. The covers over the engines are just that, covers! They keep sand and debris out of the turbines while they're sitting.

That dude just took some crappy pictures and is now trying to make a conspiracy out of it! What a JOKE!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

That last video was awesome. I know exactly where those planes are and his conclusion is utterly idiotic. That's an aircraft storage facility. They cover the windows to protect the interior from the sun. Many of those aircraft will eventually get parted out, and they can't sell parts if they are sun damaged.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That is Kingman, not Mojave. There's a crazy long line of CRJ200s parked there.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bertanimus
a reply to: johnjohn808
Bloody quick shooting.....I am wondering where the backstop for the pellet may have been had you missed?
I am actually wondering just how they plan to bring these drones down?....does the same apply to self driving cars?
I can imagine drones crashing into crowds of demonstrators or police themselves ....if the drone is not in their complete control...
Lots of possible consequences here...these things could cause damage.
and does this mean with shotguns too?
When will the first cop spray a large crowd with the overshot ?(could take out a lot of eyes ....)
For a really huge drone will maanpads be acceptable?
If they are, im sure there is an oversupply of surplus Grail 7s to be had on the indochinese market.......but oh wait....the tariffs.....perhaps some TOWs...?

If i missed, the backstop is the ocean. No boats or swimmers out there. Water too rough.
edit on 9-10-2018 by johnjohn808 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join