It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fed Law Passed- Officials to Shoot Down Civilians' Drones without Warrants

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Even if its registered now police can shoot down your drone anyway.

Meanwhile, municipal and gov/contractor drones are allowed to swarm the skies increasingly perhaps for various clandestine purposes.

Ie, why camouflage them as commercial/commuter planes, though? For chemtrail spraying?! Ominous..

edit on 7-10-2018 by watersabove because: sp

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good. It should be up to the cities and states to pass their own laws. If the Federal government said you need a warrant every time, the states would be powerless to write their own policies.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Jason79 because: didn't include enough "e"s

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Cops don't need a warrant to kill you so why should they need a warrant to kill a drone if it is deemed a danger?
edit on 7-10-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: watersabove

Yep they released a bunch of Scriptural locusts.....that sting worse than a scorpion.........

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The term "shoot down" isnt exactly what it sounds like.
They dont carry a weapon capable of hitting one.

And I think the voice on the first video is daboo something or other.
He makes Alex jones look legit.

edit on 7-10-2018 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

This was done to protect crowds from drone attacks. For example it allows police to shoot down things over stadiums. Imagine an NFL game and someone flys drones with explosives into the crowd. Better to just shoot them down then take a risk of getting people killed.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not seeing it. The full text is here in .pdf form and the applicable section is from page 99-138.

Maybe I missed it. If anyone can point out to me this clause, I'd appreciate it.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No oversight or rules of engagement. Cop sees a drone he doesn't like and blam. Broken drone and no recourse for the citizen.

Just peachy that the government has even more power now over us pleabs.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Bwhahaaaa.

This thread again.

Considering how many gun control laws we have ( discharging is illegal).

People are freaking out over nothing.

Anti drone tech don't use 'bullets'.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I'm not seeing it. The full text is here in .pdf form and the applicable section is from page 99-138.

Maybe I missed it. If anyone can point out to me this clause, I'd appreciate it.

TheRedneck

I think they are trying to get people to panic over this.

www.congress.gov...

But its a bill before the senate and not signed in to law.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

yea, it's for depopulation, although that endgame is kind of an epic fail, or it's to hide NIBURU. (personal favorite) The planetary body that only clouds can protect from view.

check out the tail number, do a little leg work. Find out if the guy you post videos for is a "woke" dude, or a paranoid idiot.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

How dare you look for evidence...you are suppose to take their word for it..nice job looking..

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I'm not sure, but it looks like we have two separate bills here... which of course only serves to confuse the issue...

I got my link from a news story on this I googled.

Did you maybe check the one you linked to see if this is in it?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Hahaha, after what we all saw this past week, I'm not taking any pundit's word for anything! I want to see the letters ".gov" in a link!

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

yea, it's for depopulation, although that endgame is kind of an epic fail, or it's to hide NIBURU. (personal favorite) The planetary body that only clouds can protect from view.

check out the tail number, do a little leg work. Find out if the guy you post videos for is a "woke" dude, or a paranoid idiot.

The OP has mentioned "Chemtrail" spraying....

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The first time a syndicated news station loses a drone to a falcon cop the rules will change.

Cops will need a way to designate a no-fly-zone and drone manufacturers will need to supply an early warning measure to operators. Maybe somewhere in the vhf band they just cleared up by going digital for broadcast TV. Tiny ICs will be manufactured for hobbyists and the circle of economy will roll on, and on.

I, for one, welcome our new falcon overlords.

Z

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
When was the last time somebody turned on their drone?

Did you get the "Safe Skys" message?

Paraphrasing...

'We (the government) will essentially take control of your drone to observe (ensure) compliance with federal aviation laws regarding drone operations. ....'

In other words, you essentially agree to allow any flight you take to be supervised and controlled by the feds. This means things like, you're max height settings will be greyed out and every movement will be tracked.

I got this message just today even.

Of course I agreed and downloaded the Safe Skies database to my drone!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove

Even if its registered now police can shoot down your drone anyway.

Meanwhile, municipal and gov/contractor drones are allowed to swarm the skies increasingly perhaps for various clandestine purposes.

Ie, why camouflage them as commercial/commuter planes, though? For chemtrail spraying?! Ominous..

Great...the pedos won't be able to buzz over my backyard where kids are playing....or over a women sunbathing.

Hell...allow me....and I'll shoot 'em down myself with my 45...or my Mossberg shotgun, better yet

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just shot a private one down (.25 pelet) that was hovering at my neighbor`s house looking in her window last month. I caught it as it saw me and started to scram. She`s got the end lot at the beach. Lucky shot, but it came down, and I smashed it. My neighborhood is right under a commercial flight path.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: johnjohn808
Bloody quick shooting.....I am wondering where the backstop for the pellet may have been had you missed?
I am actually wondering just how they plan to bring these drones down?....does the same apply to self driving cars?
I can imagine drones crashing into crowds of demonstrators or police themselves ....if the drone is not in their complete control...
Lots of possible consequences here...these things could cause damage.
and does this mean with shotguns too?
When will the first cop spray a large crowd with the overshot ?(could take out a lot of eyes ....)
For a really huge drone will maanpads be acceptable?
If they are, im sure there is an oversupply of surplus Grail 7s to be had on the indochinese market.......but oh wait....the tariffs.....perhaps some TOWs...?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join