It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I've read all about the threat of 5g and I'm not sold on the fact it's going to boil the oceans and kick-start the end of humanity, neither am I sure it will be 100% safe but doubt it would be allowed to be switched on if it was a world ender.

I hope some of our ATS Bretheren can shed some light on it.

Oxygen is more deadly for you and your long term health than Cell signals ever will be.

Oxygen into the body produces a chemical reaction giving you energy. Oxygen is a dangerous compound.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: schuyler

Wow 50GB for a game on a phone! I don't play any games on my phone, I am straight up with people.

I dread when they don't make desktops anymore. I resisted carrying a smart phone till a couple years ago when work required it.

Let’s not forget that 5G is being used to service home internet as well. I live in a town which will probably never be serviced by fiber and my cable company is pathetic service wise. Verizon’s 5g rollout is initially just a home internet service but won’t really rollout until next year. They are doing trial runs in a few blocks of 4 cities right now. Speeds from 300Mbs+ and very low latency.

You’d be surprised I live in rural Arkansas in a town of less than 11k residents and I have 400/40Mb and acsess to a 1Gb/50Mb tier I would have never thought it’d be possible but here I post on said connection.

Living in the town is not "rural". Rural is defined as being outside of the towns infrastructure where fiber does not exist.

Good thing I said Arkansas is rural and the town skippy....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
whats next, 6G?

or 66G / 666G etc??

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Light is a shorter wave length then 5G. We have been doomed forever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join