It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G Network Uses Same EMF Waves as Pentagon Crowd Control System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: SR1TX

Haha rural nut, cute. Bring your ad homs back to the Mud Pit where they belong.

None of that is an assumption, it's a real issue even put out by people who work on the towers from the nearby metropolitan area.

How Air Temperatures Affect Cell Signals

Any observed correlation between signal strength and atmospheric temperature is mostly due to corresponding changes in humidity levels. The strength of signal reaching your phone should not be impacted by a temperature change alone.

It’s also important to understand that the line-of-sight propagation of UHF frequencies differs from the way very low frequencies bounce between the earth and ionosphere, therefore traveling very long distances. Atmospheric conditions that may allow a ham radio operator to bounce their signal to the opposite side of the world will not allow a line-of-sight cellular transmission to extend its range.
Source

Rain, fog, clouds, snow, etc., all effect the reception.

Notice none of that mentioned cell. It's talking about radio frequencies in general. You are a rural living person that has a poor setup and you blame the cell companies. That's all it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

I wonder if these will push for even more packaged iphone/net plans. For example- Have our 5g network for __$__ add a sports package __$__. If the largest networks are switching over to 5g there's no doubt bills will go up.

The 4g where I am can be pretty sketchy especially in bad weather and temperature extremes, this looks to be an upgrade for the better if it's really not a concern as shared by the Op source. Also, according to sources 5g will have the same weather, foliage, and if t has the same temperature issues, that they can be dealt with before it replaces of if it replaces 4g as the main network.

Temperature and weather have almost 0 effect on cell. You are a rural nut that blames cell companies for your middle of no where lifestyle.

Well, as someone who lives in a wee town in Scotland who only gets real 4g outside and even then, a couple of bars at most, let me ask you this, since you are obviously an expert on the subject, why, when it's raining or very cold, do I not get much of a signal anywhere in town? And bonus points if you can tell me why I seemed to get a signal boost in the summer everytime we had a hot day?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've read all about the threat of 5g and I'm not sold on the fact it's going to boil the oceans and kick-start the end of humanity, neither am I sure it will be 100% safe but doubt it would be allowed to be switched on if it was a world ender.

I hope some of our ATS Bretheren can shed some light on it.
edit on 8/10/18 by djz3ro because: Recycled a double post...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

www.youtube.com...

This video is about 3 seconds short of Eleven minutes and in it - it goes over 10 Reasons why 5G Scares the S#@^ out of me! ESPECIALLY if #3 isn't just some HORRIBLE Lie -- DOES the government have psycho-electic-weapons? With the capability to cause rigor mortis, violently itching eyelids(of All things), And remote Mind Control?

I have been doing some research & I Will be doing More.

IS there an ACTUAL Patent for Subliminal Acoustic Manipulations of the Nervous System? : Patent # 6017302A

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It uses radio frequency millimeter waves in the 95GHz range to penetrate the top 1/64 of an inch layer of skin on the targeted individual, instantly producing an intolerable heating sensation that causes them to flee.[/exnews

I'm I the only that thinks having 1/64 of an inch layer of pain causes one to flee, we are talking about some real pussies?
I've had a blade sunk about 5" into my belly and all it did is really piss me off.

It doesn’t matter how deep it is it’s still going to be hitting vast quantities of nerves under your skin and causing direct nerve pain, a whole ‘nother animal. Now muliptply this across every square inch of your body and yeah not a pleasant thing.

Guys even if the frequency was the same there are still many more factors such as the power of the signal and the dispersion the ADS is designed to have a powerful beam formed into a tight cone that’s not how 5G will be implemented.
edit on 10/8/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
the " opposition " to 5G tech :

Danielle Staude
Sent:
To:
Subject:
Joan Doc
Monday, August 27, 2018 12:14 PM
Danielle Staude
Small cell towers
I am opposed to the installation of small cell towers in my neighborhood.
Joan Dox
235 Marguerite Ave
Sent from my iPhone

take as long as you need to understand the irony

thats the kind of person that oposes 5G

source

citation @ pg 106

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

Wow 50GB for a game on a phone! I don't play any games on my phone, I am straight up with people.

I dread when they don't make desktops anymore. I resisted carrying a smart phone till a couple years ago when work required it.

Let’s not forget that 5G is being used to service home internet as well. I live in a town which will probably never be serviced by fiber and my cable company is pathetic service wise. Verizon’s 5g rollout is initially just a home internet service but won’t really rollout until next year. They are doing trial runs in a few blocks of 4 cities right now. Speeds from 300Mbs+ and very low latency.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

Wow 50GB for a game on a phone! I don't play any games on my phone, I am straight up with people.

I dread when they don't make desktops anymore. I resisted carrying a smart phone till a couple years ago when work required it.

Let’s not forget that 5G is being used to service home internet as well. I live in a town which will probably never be serviced by fiber and my cable company is pathetic service wise. Verizon’s 5g rollout is initially just a home internet service but won’t really rollout until next year. They are doing trial runs in a few blocks of 4 cities right now. Speeds from 300Mbs+ and very low latency.

You’d be surprised I live in rural Arkansas in a town of less than 11k residents and I have 400/40Mb and acsess to a 1Gb/50Mb tier I would have never thought it’d be possible but here I post on said connection.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

You’d be surprised I live in rural Arkansas in a town of less than 11k residents and I have 400/40Mb and acsess to a 1Gb/50Mb tier I would have never thought it’d be possible but here I post on said connection.

I pay $125 for 25/3 and it goes down on a weekly basis, no other real options. Probably won’t see 5G for a few years here so I’ll find out if it causes actual issues before I need to worry..

I’m a power user and work in IT so I’d love a better connection for a bunch of reasons but not counting on it for a long while.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Ouch man my 400/40 with my cable and land line cost me $150 per month all in! Hope you get something better out there. Who’s the ISP? Mine is Suddenlink (bought out by Altice and they did all the fibre back bone upgrades).
edit on 10/8/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The concern is that 5g transmissions, being at a high frequency, may be a health hazard. Of course, that was said about plain old electrical transmission towers back in the day, and cell towers more recently.

Would you be happy to live in a house under an electricity pylon?
I expect you can pick them up cheaper than an house that is not under one.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Wow, that's crazy! 50mb Fibre optic and line rental for us is £29.99 per month!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper

Wow, that's crazy! 50mb Fibre optic and line rental for us is £29.99 per month!

This includes my cable boxes TiVo and a pretty good cable tier along with 400/40 and a VoIp landline.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That sounds reasonable now

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Churchhousecreeper

That sounds reasonable now

I think so before I was paying $90 for a 150/7.5tier alone!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Ouch man my 400/40 with my cable and land line cost me $150 per month all in! Hope you get something better out there. Who’s the ISP? Mine is Suddenlink (bought out by Altice and they did all the fibre back bone upgrades).

It’s a small town cable company. That’s without tv, just internet! My Verizon phone gets 150 Mbs down over lte! Frustrating..

Id gladly welcome 5G for $50! (As long as it doesn’t melt skin and what not)
edit on 8-10-2018 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

Is this the same 5G everybody is worked up about?

Most likely:

No. 5Ghz.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We I live there isn't much selection for vendors. Companies act as monopolies in their industry and gouge people.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: SR1TX

I wonder if these will push for even more packaged iphone/net plans. For example- Have our 5g network for __$__ add a sports package __$__. If the largest networks are switching over to 5g there's no doubt bills will go up.

The 4g where I am can be pretty sketchy especially in bad weather and temperature extremes, this looks to be an upgrade for the better if it's really not a concern as shared by the Op source. Also, according to sources 5g will have the same weather, foliage, and if t has the same temperature issues, that they can be dealt with before it replaces of if it replaces 4g as the main network.

Temperature and weather have almost 0 effect on cell. You are a rural nut that blames cell companies for your middle of no where lifestyle.

Well, as someone who lives in a wee town in Scotland who only gets real 4g outside and even then, a couple of bars at most, let me ask you this, since you are obviously an expert on the subject, why, when it's raining or very cold, do I not get much of a signal anywhere in town? And bonus points if you can tell me why I seemed to get a signal boost in the summer everytime we had a hot day?

Probably because water is getting into the lines on the tower and fking with the copper connections from radio to antenna which wreaks havoc on the signal people see. That would be my first assertion and 99.9% of the time, that's what the problem was (when I was a tower climber/radio tech).

has nothing to do with water in the air..

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Living in the town is not "rural". Rural is defined as being outside of the towns infrastructure where fiber does not exist.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join