It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No political threads for a week.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So.... You don't want to discuss with me the UK's military maneuvering around globe?? It could be fun and informative.

I suggest you do what I do. Do not feel compelled to reply to the posts that appear as hostility or off topic. I do it all the time. I get call war monger, sycophant, neo con is coming back, cruel, blah blah blah. I just ignore it. You should ignore it when anybody that posted anything seemingly hostile and only responded to the first post that actually asked you to have a discussion.

Yeah so I called out your existing record, big deal. Own it. How's my record?? Am I guilty of what your topic c is saying?? Did I not ask you to have a discussion on other matters???

Are you even going to reply to me, or just go line by line snapping back to the stuff pissing g you off?? Does it even seem rational to do so when you really think about?? It is almost like your op was double speak instead of sincerely.

I guess your into this as well

how come errytime i go ask people to have discussion they are ranting abiut wanting, they ignore me and keep on acting the same way they are complaining about?? im getting triggered man!!

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The powers that be will miss that sweet sweet casual click traffic.
They won't do anything to lose all those who are here simply because of the political echo chamber trash talk.
They could, but they won't.

But a man can dream, even if it will never be a reality.

Maybe there is two solutions. Make and promote more traditional ATS threads.
Or just all of those sick of it flood such Americrap threads with posts about how idiotic those posting the same # over and over with the same one eyed diatribes every day regardless of if left or right.

From what I see these days there's enough of us 'neutral' folks here to drive them away with facts, logic and common sense. You know their greatest weaknesses.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
ok doc, i wont. can i go and say stupid things withiout reading the real posts? lets say three times a day?

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Dude....

Sounds like a interesting topic, go write a thread on it.

Don't b1tch and complain about nobody wanting to talk about it on threads that have nothing to do with that topic, just go write a thread on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join