It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wheels are about to come off the anti Trump train

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I realize a lot of what I've said may sound bad for Republicans, but that's not what I'm meaning to say.

The whole point: Get the # out of your house and vote! Get your like minded neighbors out of their houses and to the ballot box to vote! We can't take any chances!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I realize a lot of what I've said may sound bad for Republicans, but that's not what I'm meaning to say.

The whole point: Get the # out of your house and vote! Get your like minded neighbors out of their houses and to the ballot box to vote! We can't take any chances!

Seconded. These wackos have to be stopped.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

thirded

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: Aallanon

A valid thought, however men like this usually support both sides. That's why they're always on the winning team.
Just like the US did in WW II.

The US didn't support Japan or Hitler.

Pappy Bush, shrubs Granddad, and leader of the Deep State day one, did support Hitler and got arrested for it later. The Dem/Prog's were already in the tank for social/communism by the time WWII started.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The liberal media has completely ignored the shocking revelation that the Obama administration and top officials at the DOJ were spying on Donald Trump during the campaign and after he was sworn into office.

This was revealed well before Trump was elected. It was in the news and wasn't ignored.

Why are you making a big deal of it now?

It was laughed, scoffed and proven later to be truth. It sure was IGNORED after it was PROVEN to be Fake news BS from the Communist in the MSM.

edit on 9-10-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No one ignored anything. They investigated and found the documentation for the warrant was perfect. No one was spying on trump as has already been confirmed. But some people just cant accept the truth.
Probably why they voted for trump. Youll never get the truth out of him.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one ignored anything. They investigated and found the documentation for the warrant was perfect. No one was spying on trump as has already been confirmed. But some people just cant accept the truth.
Probably why they voted for trump. Youll never get the truth out of him.

Is this backwards day silly?

All of that is backwards from reality.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That's pretty much how I remember things.

It was looked into and there was a warrant.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

No its not. It just absent from your understanding. But its quite what has occurred. Really.... it did. You can even look it up.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you have any links? Because your word means little, almost nothing on this site.

On the other hand...

DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

The dossier, though mostly unverified, was then used by the FBI as the main evidence seeking a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant targeting the Trump campaign in the final days of the campaign.

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

I know you don't care about the truth if it doesn't fit your partisan addiction. I just like to rub it in your face anyways.

Have a safe trip back to Wonderland.

posted on Oct, 9 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Your agreeing with me by the way

When you said Trump rout, it could be taken either way. When I read it, I did so feeling you meant he would be routed, not doing the routing. The midterms being a lock, likewise, could have been read either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join