It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wheels are about to come off the anti Trump train

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: Aallanon

A valid thought, however men like this usually support both sides. That's why they're always on the winning team.
Just like the US did in WW II.

First , look at a list of groups Soros owns or funds in the US.

Second learn US history especially pertaining to WW2

Get back to me once informed

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

so somebody can go to prison . who knows maybe they are a serial killer .

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Donald , UNLEASH the " Sessions " ! ...........

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

By any means necessary.

That's what's at stake in November.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Soros cant live forever!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TimHeller
Soros cant live forever!

That's what you think. They'll keep his detached head animated at Bohemian Grove so they can continue to worship it and take orders.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Question, How long will Soros, David Brock et al.

Continue to fund a losing proposition?

Because once they stop paying for the resistance it's all over.

Something tells me Soros will continue to fund the #resistance as long as the Koch bros keep buying the senators.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I expect this to pick up speed now, the mid terms should be a lock and 2020 should be a Trump rout.

Someone explain to me how I'm wrong.

MATH.

Hey, you asked for it.

The Senate. 26 Dem seats up for reelection. 9 GOP seats. That's right....9.

Your hope for a blue ANYTHING in the Senate is a pipedream.

In the House, a bit better shot, but the Dems blew any lead they had over this whole Kavanaugh deal.

And we've got a month until the election. Dem voters will forget and move on. Meanwhile, the red voters are just waiting for their chance to stick it to the Dems for even engaging in such a disgusting tactic.

Hey, we'll check back with you on the 7th, OK?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Donald , UNLEASH the " Sessions " ! ...........

Wonder how many won't get this reference....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Your agreeing with me by the way

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: watchandwait410
...worship.

To put it another way, if Trump was a religion would you join?

You know, I'm really starting to buy into this projection theory about the left.

Very Dirty Dozen!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
More Democrat-destroying news coming tonight, or Tuesday, according to Sean Hannity.

But, who the hell could vote for ANY HUMAN BEING who represents a party that wants to raise Income Taxes, Property Taxes, and Sales Taxes... In addition to opening the borders to criminals who will kill our children, spouses, parents????

COME ON!!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
More Democrat-destroying news coming tonight, or Tuesday, according to Sean Hannity.

But, who the hell could vote for ANY HUMAN BEING who represents a party that wants to raise Income Taxes, Property Taxes, and Sales Taxes... In addition to opening the borders to criminals who will kill our children, spouses, parents????

COME ON!!

He said "tik tok" !!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

How you're wrong is that the msm won't cover any of it. Therefore the mindless drones that makeup the vast ranks of the DNC voter base will never hear a word of it. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they blacked out the criminal trials that are coming.

The 4th estate is broken.

Realize, most people had no idea Ford couldn't remember anything about that night other than having one beer and being assaulted. They had no Idea she had zero corroborators. In fact they probably still have no idea. In their minds the Republicans just put a rapist on the Supreme Court.

The misinformation is hard to get through, by design. Many if not most voters aren't that involved.
edit on 8-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You're wrong the left has been waiting, deranged, for their chance to vote against trump for two years. They won't forget and move on. The only chance we have of keeping the house (and gaining seats in the senate) is to get every sane person you know to the polls on election day. We must hold the house it is a matter of life and death for our nation. Only that will demoralize them. Nothing before the election will. Only the election.

Conversely, republicans will move on. Never Trumpers will go back to their never trump status in two weeks or less.

Look at Alan dershowitz. He is hoping the dems win the house. He's a very smart and prudent man, but he'll be out there canceling my vote. The sad part is that he sees how deranged the left has become, yet he will be voting for them while denouncing them. It's insanity.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I think the media will have to come around or it will be replaced.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Look at Alan dershowitz. He is hoping the dems win the house. He's a very smart and prudent man, but he'll be out there canceling my vote. The sad part is that he sees how deranged the left has become, yet he will be voting for them while denouncing them. It's insanity.

This baffles me as well. He's an actual liberal. There's no liberalism in the modern Democratic party. I don't understand how he can support them.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Watch this speech and realize a Red Wave is coming.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I hope so, but nothing I've seen so far has encouraged that. I think they'll continue existing as they are but their influence will slowly wain. I'm afraid it will take at least a generation to replace/reform them.

Take a look at our resident leftists here on ATS. Are they going to demand the media change? Not from what I've seen, they lap it up and love every minute of it. They're not going to come around. They have to be defeated, repeatedly, at the ballot box and challenged daily through alternative media and forums like these. If they're not, their propaganda will grow stronger. Their ideas can be shown no quarter, they see that as weakness, not magnanimity.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I wonder if he realizes how much they hate him. He's an old white Jewish man who is continually pointing out their absurdity. He's probably near the top of their most hated list. How could he vote for that? But he will.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join